[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate major clue breakthrough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: podesta.png (274KB, 1578x597px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.png
274KB, 1578x597px
Anons I was on a pizzagate thread and some Podesta emails came were posted. I have never looked muchinto pizzagate myself but I am top tier red pilled and wrote a book and know shit that I figured would help others. If you are not wise to the Masons/Jews link this shit will be foreign to you but I figured out a clue and I need autistic help get in here and help me I am on to something important.

Pasta Walnut Sauce

PWS

SWP

dig up what you can associate these with in free masonry anons time to get autistic

5) The P . . W . .

This word is said in the ritual to "denote" p..y, which, in a sense, it does as its meaning in Hebrew is "an e. of c." or "a f. of w." - an excellent reason for its being so "depicted in a Fellow-Craft's Lodge." It is possible that at one time in the evolution of Freemasonry the S.W. presiding over the F.C. Lodge represented the Harvest season, a subject which will be more fully discussed later. (3) It may be mentioned here, however, that a sheaf of c. as the emblem of the S.W. is often carved on his chair, and that an e. of c. was shown to the aspirant as the supreme mystery at Eleusis.

The use of this word as a P.W. in the Hebrew Testament may be regarded as an excellent example of a myth originating out of a custom, a process quite familiar to anthropologists, and, with the names of the p. . rs of K.S.T., is evidence of the existence in Syria of mysteries having a common origin with Freemasonry.

In the Scotch ritual no p.w. is made known to the candidate until he has taken the ob., - a practice that has much to recommend it; when demanded during the first part of the ceremony it is given by the "conductor" on his behalf.

master of cuisine mean master of "conductor" in PW ritual?
>>
>>134727364
bump
>>
>Master of cuisine
Obviously a reference to spirit cooking
>>
>>134727950
yah but spirit cooking is a re-enactment of real Judaic occult ceremonies killing children and shit. It is related to masonry it is here we just have to find it. All this shit is linked

https://www.bilderberg.org/Second_Degree.htm
>>
bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlw-j9xTunY
>>
>>134727364
well thats a pretty fucking interesting e-mail
thats pretty autistic, but it could be some kind of lodge code so they work together
>>
>>134728228
>Judaic
You have to be careful with this word. Yahwists of Judaea didn't do this sort of thing, it was more of a Canaanite/Babylonian thing.
>>
>>134728523
Kabbala occultism is Judaic bro, but I see what you are saying. It is as old as far back as Babylonian however it is Jews and their lackeys practicing it now so it is accurate
>>
>>134728669
Modern "Jews" are not the Jews of the Bible, they are near-eastern mutts and spiritual whores who usurped the identity of the Yahwists. But yeah, I agree, these "Jews" practice Kabbala occultism, and it is 100% a part of their religious system.
>>
>>134727364
Autism levels too high
Abort thread
>>
>>134728921
Yes I know all of this bro, this thread is not about the Jews as I said in the first post. It is for people know all this shit already to help with what I have started here decoding this email
>>
>>134729169
Oh, okay then.
MK Ultra and spirit cooking have a lot to do with hair, it is cut and/or dyed during a subject's initiation. 'Pasta' could be taken to mean hair.
>>
>>134729421
I am pretty sure it is just the initials that are important like I posted in the first post. That podesta is the "master conductor" doing hte pw ceremony. Also the Mason/Satanic cults like to do shit in revers as well which is why I said WSP as well. We need to find out what these rituals are bu the public material about them is encoded and cryptic

https://www.bilderberg.org/Second_Degree.htm
>>
http://www.beyondweird.com/conspiracies/msnscrts.html
>>
File: 1445705980188.jpg (60KB, 720x494px) Image search: [Google]
1445705980188.jpg
60KB, 720x494px
>>
File: RLY.jpg (8KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
RLY.jpg
8KB, 250x185px
>>134727364
This is some Da Vinci Code levels of retardation right here
>>
>>134730724
like I said if you can't understand it this thread isnt for you. The Da Vinci code a lot of it is real life shit you got no idea bro I promise you
>>
File: fox.jpg (58KB, 620x451px) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
58KB, 620x451px
discord/tox boys?
>>
>>134727364
Anon who knows Hebrew here. Not exactly sure what you're saying. There are letters in Hebrew that correspond to p and y
>>
For the love of God solve this
>>
>>134727364
http://www.acronymfinder.com/PWS.html

Public Warning System
Person with Stutter
Padded Wrist Strap
>>
have you all seen the guys come into pizzagate threads saying they are sleepy and shit?
>>
you are feeling very sleepy
im going to take a nap
>>
>>134731927
eye closing feeling hoodwinked nigger?
>>
>>134727364
bump
>>
>>134731927
you got no idea what I know and how I sharp I am
"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
>>
>>134731927
trying to keep us from seeing the features of the room before the ceremony?
>>
File: lool.jpg (11KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
lool.jpg
11KB, 321x185px
>>134730920
Wow I literally laughed out loud

If you dont see the irony in what you just said, you have mental retardation issues
>>
File: goebbels2.png (138KB, 501x280px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels2.png
138KB, 501x280px
>>134732266
great go ahead and fuck off then you are literally useless here
>>
>>134731765
http://www.acronymfinder.com/Sex-Workers-Project-(New-York%2c-NY)-(SWP).html

SWP
Sex Workers Project (New York, NY)
>>
>>134731927
come on don't be shy now, where is your gamesmanship?
>>
>>134732485
>http://www.acronymfinder.com/Sex-Workers-Project-(New-York%2c-NY)-(SWP).html

good find anon
>>
>>134731927
got awful tight lipped there fella, whats the deal? Let's play

Have you traveled any?
>>
>>134731927
I see you’ve traveled some, how old is your mother?
>>
>>134727364
we are busy with elizabeth beck right now
she is the reason all these pgate threads have appeared
when slide threads appear, something is scaring someone
>>
do these fucking people specialize in only three or four different kinds of food items??! walnut sauce hotdogs, pizza, pasta. Is this map related??!!!
>>
>>134733290
tell me more. The shills are monitoring the fuck out of everyone of these threads and posting non stop shitposts about lord of the rings shit. They are watching them all, as soon as I posted this

>>134731767

faggot said this >>134731927
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.