[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /pol/ right now who aren't Odinists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Black_Sun.svg.png (218KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun.svg.png
218KB, 2000x2000px
>there are people on /pol/ right now who aren't Odinists
>there are people on /pol/ right now who espouse the 14 Words as Christians while unironically criticizing paganism without knowing David Lane was a pagan racial realist
>there are people who don't know the Germanic neopagan movement was hugely supported by Nazi Germany due to its racial realist positions and the idea of an inherently Supreme and superior Aryan race
>there are people here who don't realize that pic related is a symbol based in pagan ideas and philosophy
>there are people on /pol/ who continue to follow Christianity despite its incredibly obvious connections with Judaism, the fact that 99% of denominations love Jews, and that Martin Luther was condemned by nearly all of them for antisemitism, and the fact that Christianity is responsible for the banking and financial power which Jews currently have
>there are people here who continue to follow Christianity despite it directly conflicting with nationalism and racial realism, as it espouses in racial equality and unverisalism (Catholic literally fucking means universal)

Wow, my noggin is really jogging.
>>
File: IMG_2510.png (146KB, 326x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.png
146KB, 326x406px
>>134724946
Catholics aren't Christians.
You seem to attribute the actions of churches, governments and organizations to a religion which was intended to be a personal experience between God and a Christian. If there is no one else involved in that relationship, how can anything you're saying be true?
>>
>>134725411

Catholics built the western civilization
And you can only cry about it.
>>
>>134725411
Protestantism is literally easy mode. You reject tradition in favor of "If I just believe I'll get rewarded with eternal salvation". Your philosophy inherently rewards non sacrifice, and is also aligning with liberalism at a record pace like the rest of Christianity because it is inherently universalist and thus inherently liberal (read: Jewish) in nature.

Not to mention the other half of Christians will fight you with this
>>134725487. I can at least respect Catholics for respecting tradition and requiring some consistent beliefs and sacrifices, even if that's mainly because Constantine had to mend it with Roman paganism which is where all those things came from.
>>
>>134725487
You seem to not have a good understanding of when western civilization began. Regardless, Catholicism is sun god worship that has more to do with the worship of Apollo and the Cult of Diana than it does Christ.
>>
>>134724946
>muh hwhite nationalism
What's the point? I have green eyes anyway so apparently I'm not White.
>>
>>134725774
The only reason you would believe this is if you also believed Mr Goldberg when he said Hitler wanted to kill everyone who wasn't blonde and blue eyed.
>>
I'm Irish/Celtic stock.

Why would I worship a god that neither I nor my ancestors knew?
>>
>>134725869
Varg said it though. I don't even care anymore, the whole damn thing is pointless
>>
>>134724946
I'm too smart to be religious or spiritualistic in any way. I used to fantasize about Gods i invented myself when i was a child, i'm long past that phase though.
>>
>>134725727
Not sure how you can say it rewards non-sacrifice. I think any real Christian sacrifices every day. I don't have a particular problem with paganism, but I don't see a solid philosophy coming from paganism that would have lead to a modern, civilized world.
>>
>>134726077
Antiquity was obviously pre Christianity and was where most modern concepts of law, government, tradition, etc arose.
>>
>>134727137
Don't you think civilization has come a long way since antiquity ? Do you Christianity has anything to do with that?
>>
File: 1485913810286.jpg (129KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485913810286.jpg
129KB, 607x800px
>he's not an esoteric hitlerist
LMAOing at your life.
>>
>>134727425
Well it was fairly stagnant and even somewhat regressive immediately following the collapse of Rome as well as its adoption (I obviously know the Dark Ages meme is bullshit but early Christians did reject prior knowledge and technologies and did shit like burn the Library of Alexandria). Though obviously it had some contribution to advancement during the Renaissance and Enlightenment. All of that aside though there is nothing in particular about paganism which means modern civilization must be rejected or that we would have to regress. And even then there is something to be said about an overreaching of materialism in the modern day as opposed to natural living.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.