[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard abos are basically turboniggers on chimproids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 95

File: IMG_0484.jpg (82KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
82KB, 620x388px
I've heard abos are basically turboniggers on chimproids. Aussiefags share your best anecdotes/videos to aware me on how subhuman they really are.
>>
>>134724740
My question-
Could they possibly be worse than Somalians?
>>
Really? No one cares to share stories about these literal cave people.
>>
File: road train.png (128KB, 939x718px) Image search: [Google]
road train.png
128KB, 939x718px
>>134724740
>>
>>134724740
>abos are basically turboniggers on chimproids

That's only true for rural and suburban abos.

City abos have extremely high IQs.
>>
>>134724740
>turboniggers on chimproids

Nowhere near that bad, as an American living in Australian city the worst i've seen is public drunkenness / panhandling, they seem way less violent than niggers.

That being said.
> Waiting at a crosswalk to head into bar district.
> Come across mid40s-50s abo woman.
> Starts clucking like a chicken and dancing all retarded
> Some aussie tells her to shut the fuck up.
> Everyone else completely ignores her.
> She starts squawking violently at him flapping her arms like the chicken dance.
> He hooks her straight in the face.
> Light goes green everyone walks off as she scampers off making chicken noises.

Bought him a beer and hung out with him for an hour, hes a mate now.
>>
>>134726915
QUINTESSENTIAL LEAFPOST
>>
>>134724740
I met a few on vaction and 4/5 were unintelligible. The one that I could understand asked if he could borrow my bike (I didnt have a bike) and he kept saying something about a "parvo" or whatever that is. I'm a dumb American so I gave him a little money to get him/her to stop talking to me. Never again.
>>
File: ay yu der.jpg (34KB, 406x308px) Image search: [Google]
ay yu der.jpg
34KB, 406x308px
>>134724740
I work in a hospital and have to treat this garbage race day after day, they use it as a means to get back into a healthy enough state so they can go back into the community to abuse their bodies with more grog and violence. Literally closest link we have to what humans evolved from. Our public broadcaster are constantly trying to validate how important they are to Australia...sad.
>>
I guess they are just turboindians
>>
File: 1499935766427.png (445KB, 551x548px) Image search: [Google]
1499935766427.png
445KB, 551x548px
>>134726915
Thanks for talking out of your arse leaf.
>>
Are Abos really that bad? I admire their lifestyle on a certain level. They are carefree like no one else.
>>
>>134727266
to be honest it's a really sad situation for them and they wouldn't ruin civilization
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
>>
>>134724740
SUCK MY COCK YOU DOG CUNTS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD14vaj9iK4
>>
>>134727471
Everything is given tot hem on a platter, the amount of initiative programs, government support and incentives that are all in the name of 'closing the gap' between indigenous and non indigenous is just laughable. I empathise with them because the dumb sympathetic white man thinks they can coexist in a functioning society when all they are capable of doing is wandering the wilderness with no objective tot heir existence.
>>
>>134724740
They can actually be based as fuck
>>
they're not people. the only ones I've seen become people are half-castes or more.

and it's not even because they're as bad as ameriniggers. hell– if you gave them a fuckin gun they would probably break it somehow and just beat you with it instead.

theyre the same people whose inventions were just different kinds of fuckin sticks. poking stick, throwing stick, returning stick, clapping stick, blowing stick, fuckin everything made of sticks.

if that's not proof enough of how retarded they are, they legit have set up camp outside our parliament house for the last 45 years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tent_Embassy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
>>
>>134724740
How to get Abbo girl pregnant?

Cum on her feet, and let the flys do the rest.
>>
>>134727708
at least they are not capable of ruining your country. whenever you see them remember that.
>>
>>134727266
Do they ever shop for their own clothes?
>>
>>134726915
city abos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWIVRcY4yMk
>>
File: dayoftherakewhen.jpg (1KB, 137x90px) Image search: [Google]
dayoftherakewhen.jpg
1KB, 137x90px
>>134726915
>>
>>134724740
Fucking poetry m8 bump
>>
File: creepycritter.jpg (176KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
creepycritter.jpg
176KB, 1280x866px
>>134727740
>tent embassy
What the hell, were they just living their huffing petrol and repeatedly setting the place ablaze? Christ sake these goofy critters.
>>
>>134726827
LMAO
>>
>>134727708
An average of ~43 000 in gov funding is spent on every abo man woman and child each year. Many analysts think that figure is an underestimate. We literally carry them every step of their shitty life - from paying for their hospital bills to the clothes on their backs and beer in their hand.

t. Gov bureaucrat
>>
File: 0eb2ad_3254978.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
0eb2ad_3254978.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
As a white who grow up in Alice Springs i can tell you the pure abos are monkeys who can talk. I believe if every Australian knew a pure bread abo they would be genocided.
>>
Are abos black? a lot of blacks(niggers) here is burgerland claim that abos are black and claim this as a way to prove that backs were the first polynesians and conquered the sea or some shit.
>>
>>134724823
i would think not, i remember one of these aussie cunts posts talking about it, apparently they are only a real issue in urban environments, they are very at home and at peace in the wild as they were discovered

never know with the roo cunts though those fuckers are fucking fucked
>>
File: literacola.jpg (14KB, 450x244px) Image search: [Google]
literacola.jpg
14KB, 450x244px
>>134724740
>>134728127

Can someone explain why they are always carrying a liter of cola?
>>
>>134724740
The British always try to shortcut jobs, should have just eradicated them.
>>
>>134727740
I fuckin love you guys /pol/
>>
File: meme monkey.gif (852KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
meme monkey.gif
852KB, 300x225px
>>134724740
I heard a story once of an American tourist getting beaten to death by a pack of abos because he intervened when he saw one beating it's abo wife near the road. Abos treat their women as property, so it is only customary to beat them. According to the story, the abos were leaping out of the woodwork to kill this American for attacking the abo man, and the abo woman helped kill the American as well. Utterly subhuman by all regards.
>>
>>134728756
Only in skin colour. The Australian Aboriginals decend from a different line of hominids, Denisovans.
>>
Why are the dark races... natural born cucks?
>>
>>134729190
We're the cucks for carrying them/feeding/supporting the entire God forsaken race of humanoids
>>
>>134729027
In South Qld Ive seen a big abo take a charge at a preggo drunk half caste abo gin and clock her out so hard she did not get up. I was only 17 and it was my second day at work so I did nothing. Now days I am so seasoned I would still do nothing. It is like watching 2 dogs fight - who gives a fuck.
>>
>>134728589
The thing is you're not even doing them any good. They were surviving just fine for the last 50000 years. Now you're making them dependent on gibs, they're forgetting how to survive in wilderness.
>>
>>134727740
I feel bad for these people. They don't seem violent or terrible. If the worst thing they do is live on government money, you're pretty lucky.
>>
>>134726915
This. City abos voted for Hilldawg.
>>
>>134727879
What are you implying? that white man is ruining the country? Or shitskin imports such as yourself? No abo's aren't ruining the country, the ruin neighbourhoods with their high crime levels and unsociable behaviour, littering their little camps with glass and shopping trolleys. I love seeing foreigners who bought into the whole 'abo's are a beautiful people' story.
>>
>>134727709
orly? like how?
>>
>>134729492
They are violent m8, very violent. I knew a white girl that was raped when she was 13 by one; my knuckles are all scared and have one improperly healed finger from the fights I have been with them.
>>
>>134729556
The fuck you're talking about. I'm just saying they are incapable of ruining countries so you don't need to hate them. Get a grip.
>>
>>134724740
Nice false flag post, shill.

Have fun losing house and senate seats in 2018.
>>
Obligatory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
>>134724740
why do they stay on the street instead of working in a suitable camp somewhere they do not distrurb humans
>>
File: muriels pics 065.jpg (60KB, 639x298px) Image search: [Google]
muriels pics 065.jpg
60KB, 639x298px
>>134724740
>Be me
>IN Brisbane
>Get boat from UQ to BBD
>Literal abo nigger sleeping on the boat
>Wakes up when the boat starts
>Starts screaming
>Fucking hammered cunt
>Smells like shit
>Walks round all the people heading into town for their nice evening
>asks for 'coin'
>GET KEEERN
>Get SaM KERN
Fucking stinks
>Be me, from Glasgow
>Go into hometown mode, assume the employee will restrain the beast, make him refrain from begging, and eject him when possible, as happens with drug addicts in Scotland
>Can you throw this fucking idiot off I say
'That's not very nice mate'
>Wut
MFW
>aboJoe continues his trail of carnage
Walking off I realise he has no shoes

BONUS
>Be me
>at a conference
>Just left the boat in above story with about 5-6 guys going to the same dinner
I say
>Fuck me that cunt was wasted
>aussie cucks start talking about how bad the abos have it
>Talk for the whole fucking way about how downtrodden and sad they are
Not their fault mate
>Get to restaurant
>Busy dinner
>ditch cunts
>Moan about abo to guy I spoke to at conference earlier in the week
>Hear aboadventures from him all evening over dinner

Bonus II

>Be Me
>In Wellington
>Meet a Maori Lad
Couldn't have been nicer.
>>
There is likely more context to this story. There are adds in certain areas telling Aboriginals to not sleep on the road (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk).

There was probably a few more detail in this story that the bloke left out.
>>
>>134729911
Do you even persuasion? They will gain seats.
>>
>>134730434
was meant for >>134726827
>>
>>134727266
are abbos at all capable of using computers/phones, hell, even TV's for fuck sake? I ask, as a group of people who rip out the walls of their welfare-given shelters for firewood don't seem like they'd even be capable of speaking
>>
>>134728872
cola mixed with methylated spirits
>>
>>134728756
Abos are not black. They are homo sapien denisovan; quite distinct from homo sapien sapien of sub-saharan africa. In fact, other than Melanasians they are the most different from sub saharan africa in the world.
>>
File: fixed_Historyofamerica.png (665KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
fixed_Historyofamerica.png
665KB, 768x768px
Lived in Australia for a year.

They aren't really turboniggers. In fact, they are overall far less violent than say chimpcago niggers. This isn't saying much, but it should be pointed out. You generally won't see abbos waving guns around shooting at the sky and each other at random like some nogs in the states do.

But one thing I DID notice, is that abbos appear less intelligent than Nigs. Like they don't understand extremely basic though processes, appear to lack theory of mind. They are basically incompatible with modern society, simply because they do not appear able to comprehend it. Everything the "white man" does seems to just fly over their head. Niggers are fucking annoying, but I can accept that they are at least another breed of human. But Abbos are so dumb and lack such a basic level of insight that I strongly suspect they are more like a subspecies. A long lost cousin of Homo habilis that interspecies mated with poo-in-loos.
>>
File: himank7.jpg (130KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
himank7.jpg
130KB, 800x715px
Apparently the Abos can't get along in life without a public service message for every little completely obvious thing in life, such as....

...Don't sleep in the road. I shit you not, they actually have to be taught not to do this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34hzem
>>
>>134729489
underrated post. Don't give them any assistance. You are only harming them. They were bred to live in the Outback and coastal areas of Oz. Trying to teach them is fruitless and only disconnects them more from the only existence they can succeed at.

They should not get anything but sovereign land from the government.
>>
>>134730973
grew up in a area here with a abo poputaion of about 40%. in the schools (lol don't get me started) it was even higher because these genetic jokes would have 4 kids each and they were all functionally retarded.

everything you said rings true. they just not built for the modern age. if i had to guess id place their subspecies as being similar to Sri Lanka if you oven baked it in the desert and encouraged 100 generations of careless inbreeding.
>>
>>134727266
They still don't seem as bad as niggers
>>
>>134727017
Please tell me this was in Melbourne
>>
>>134727017
What was Maxine Waters doing in Australia I wonder?
>>
Have any of you guys noticed that almost all abo Activists are not pure but mixed to some degree.
.Gordon Briscoe
.Burnum Burnum
.Kevin Buzzacott
.Ken Colbung
.Marlene Cummins
.Chicka Dixon
.Mick Dodson
.Pat Dodson
.Gary Foley
.Pearl Gibbs
.Jacqui Katona
.Marcia Langton
.Michael Mansell
.Michael Mundine
.Jack Patten
.Noel Pearson
.Mum Shirl
.Harold Thomas
.Denis Walker
This shows that it is more fashionable to be an abo then a white Australia (the founding stock of the nation). Why?
>>
How are there even "half-castes"? Every abo I've ever seen looks like the missing link and I find it difficult to believe that even the lowest rung of white person could mate with one.
>>
>>134726915
just import them and pay for their shit genes
>>
>>134727568
>>134727672
>>134727787
>>134728127
They really aren't human. They're some offshoot species that never quite evolved right
>>
>>134724740
Less violent than Africans.
>>
>>134730138
This video was up next on my jewtube queue. Not even the same species

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
>>
>>134728875
Fucking this
>>
>>134730138
watch from 1:45
>>
>>134727266
Have any of them ever heard of a comb?
>>
>>134726827
God why can't life be this way towards all non whites.
>>
>>134730313
Maoris are nice cunts. Too much sugar in their diets - they can't process it for shit. Not the brightest chaps but the most loyal and courageous, treat their women very well - very similar to Europeans in that regard. I like all Kiwis.
>>
>134732311
They bearly even understand sticks why should they know what a comb is? The only other major discovery they have made was petrol.

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/nt-children-at-risk-from-sniffing-avgas/news-story/474a6779d690aa1b3e4be5b8948367c4
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-15/nt-petrol-sniffing-death-edward-laurie-coroner-findings/8621948
>>
>>134732820
Always archive
>http://abc net au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020
https://archive.is/3nwnZ
>http://abc net au/news/2017-06-15/nt-petrol-sniffing-death-edward-laurie-coroner-findings/8621948
https://archive.is/FPvZ1
>>
>>134732514
once were warriors
>>
>>134730776
heard a while back that cable companies in Australia have a high turnaround for home technicians and shit likely due to dealing with liberal and abo retardation.

Granted its not much better here
>brother works for cable company
>50/50 call on if new people quit after one day of working on a niggers/public housing authority cable and internet
>>
>abo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKRyuhR04o
>>
What would am abo with down syndrome look/act like?
>>
>>134727672
I'm impressed. They may not belong in urban areas for their own good but they seem to have no problem to NOT hurt others too badly.

Would switch each and every somali with an abo.
>>
>>134727568
>camera man stealing their souls
>without paying
>>
>>134729492
Nah mate, Abos are fuckheads.
>>
>>134731729
So they get fucking handouts mate. They get put on a pedestal for having to deal with the fact that they are part (1/64th) fucking Koori, as though that made their life hard with their white skin, blue eyes, and Sydney private school educations.

Fucking boongs.
>>
>>134724740
This is the most recent coontact I've had
> Be me
> Go to Subway for lunch
> Park car
> Abo makes a b-line for me and a mate
> Haven't even got out of car yet. "Got any money brus?"
> "No, fuck off cunt"
> Walk into Subway
> Aborginal still pestering us as we move through the line
> Staff seem used to it. Do nothing
> Walking out with food. Abo still pestering
> Mate says " Hey mate don't have any money, but do you want this sub"
> Abo says "yeah farken oath"
> Mate throws sub in the air, Abo's eyes fixated on sub
> Crack. Mate punches Abo straight on the nose. Blood pissing out.
> Abo on the ground, crying. "Fuck you. You white cunts"
> Mall security guard comes over to see what the commotion is
> "Yeah you boys are right to go"
> Security guard holds Abo till the cops arrive.
>>
>>134734113
this makes me want to move to australia. and i'll finally be able to use your flag to shitpost on /pol/.
>>
Are they the missing link between man and ape?
>>
>>134724740
Who's burned down all of straya for 1000s of years, making a scrubland into desert, and are the main reason gun trees are everywhere since they are basically fireproof unless it has termites. They burned everything for softer ashes to walk on. No joke. They didn't even have smash and burn farming. Tasman abos forgot how to make sure with sticks. Make if artificially.
>>
Story I heard:
>Guy runs into abbo who is asking for change
>decides to be nice and gives him so me money, like $10
>nothing huge but enough for a meal
>next day
>guy walks past abbo and he asks for change
>guy says wtf I gave you money yesterday, what did you spend it on?
>Good drink he says
>abbo starts shaking and has a seizure
>The guy feels somehow responsible and calls emergency service
>take abbo to hospital
>Abbo had taken $10 and bought window cleaner
>drank the whole bottle
>somehow did not die
>abbo back on the street in a week
>guy asks if he drank any more cleaner
>"not much, it makes me shake too much"
>abbo grins as he walks away
>>
File: 1496369355621.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1496369355621.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>134727266
>they use it as a means to get back into a healthy enough state so they can go back into the community to abuse their bodies
sounds like 90% of the human population in all first world countries
>>
>>134734113
Im dying
>>
i remember hte other version of this comic where the black person was like "can you help me up?" and the white person said "oh no i cant, that would be reverse racism"

A more accurate depiction of that comic would've been the white person pulling the ladder down and saying "hey you can climb up now", and the nignog going "naw whitey that ladder racis!!"
>>
File: 1465638974349.png (72KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465638974349.png
72KB, 512x512px
>Joined the army
>We get sent up north where we help build housing for indigenous aborigines
>Every day our fuel tanks are all siphoned
>See these houses partially burned down and decide to investigate
>Hole in the roof in the lounge room
>Sarge tells me they smash a hole in the roof in the lounge room so they can have an open pit fire in the centre of their lounge room
>"So we are building new homes for them as these ones caught on fire"
>But they will just smash a hole in the roof on the new ones and make a new pit fire in the lounge which will burn the house down again?
>"Yeah probably, we will be back next year to build them new ones"
>Having a smoke outside one evening
>Abo comes up to me asking for a ciggy
>Offer him one
>Lights out motherfucker
>Wake up and it's pitch black, crawl back in side
>It's 4am, last I remember it was 8pm
>Abos knocked me out and stole my 20pk of PJ golds and my BIC lighter
>Sarge: "oh yeah you do NOT want to be having a ciggy at night alone round here"
>>
>>134724740
>>134726669

They're mostly harmless.

Their murder rate is about the same as Slavs.

They're much, much better than Negroes and Mexicans.
>>
>>134727740
Oh yeah I remember that, I took a trip to the capital and saw the little Aboriginal Embassy outside of the parliament.
>>
>>134735444
This. They should be left alone - they're too dumb to get anywhere in power without their mixed cucks and virtue signaller enablers.

Abbos are like flies. Annoying on their own but a fly isn't going to collapse your civilisation, but it will make you an angry shitposting bogan

>also

PSA: DON'T BE RAMA RAMA AND SNIFF GASOLINE UP YOUR NOSE
>>
>>134733432
I don't think their brains are even advanced enough to even be able to get downs syndrome.
>>
>>134735098
Army Aboriginal Community Assistance Program?
>>
>>134733432
i doubt that you would notice
>>
>>134729530
Bwahahahahahaa
>>
>>134727740
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tent_Embassy

wew lad

If they are unable to live in a western type society, why don't you put them all in a reserve where they can live in whatever way they prefere, with the only rule that they cannot live that way outside of the fucking reserve?
>>
>>134736143
apparently many of em just like to wonder around from place to place to much and it'd be to much of a hassle not to mention cruel to lock up such a beautiful people on a reserve.

Seriously It'd take some Jurassic park type shit to keep them contained
>>
>>134734113
U basically beat up a retard. Good job cunt. Maybe you should have a good hard look in the mirror and think about not being such a dickhead
>>
>>134736279
release velocir raptors on them?
>>
>>134724740
sometimes i feel bad about being half spic
but these posts make me grateful, sometimes
>>
>>134736366
electric fences 30 feet high, a large team to catch and relocate any that escape, and a shit ton of white mans money to keep everything funded

All it takes is one rich mad man that had a flea circus as a child to open Abbo Park
>>
File: 1463172084284.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463172084284.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
This seems relevant.

>Take up the White Man’s burden—
>Send forth the best ye breed—
>Go send your sons to exile
>To serve your captives' need
>To wait in heavy harness
>On fluttered folk and wild—
>Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
>Half devil and half child

>Take up the White Man’s burden
>In patience to abide
>To veil the threat of terror
>And check the show of pride;
>By open speech and simple
>An hundred times made plain
>To seek another’s profit
>And work another’s gain

>Take up the White Man’s burden—
>And reap his old reward:
>The blame of those ye better
>The hate of those ye guard—
>The cry of hosts ye humour
>(Ah slowly) to the light:
>"Why brought ye us from bondage,
>“Our loved Egyptian night?”

>Take up the White Man’s burden-
>Have done with childish days-
>The lightly proffered laurel,
>The easy, ungrudged praise.
>Comes now, to search your manhood
>Through all the thankless years,
>Cold-edged with dear-bought wisdom,
>The judgment of your peers!
>-Kipling
>>
>>134724740
They are less violent than niggers and Somalians but less intelligent. I've met lovely abos who I would give absolutely no work to even labour.

I actually feel sorry for them. They have done nothing wrong aren't particularly violent but are too stupid to function in society. We should've killed them off. It would've been the kindest solution
>>
>>134728844
Fuck yeah we are cunty!

>be in townsville
>nice night fuck it ill smoke outside aye
>get to nearby park start puffin
>look across street nd see movement
>dark so cant make shit out
>see this thing move closer
>fuckkk me, its a fuckin wild abbongo
>cunt comes close, oi mate how goes it can i bum a buff?
>youwatcunt.jpg
>abbongo's shocked cant believe white man not giving free shit
>you get out of park is my land as abbongo retreats

Fuckin first experience with the cunts
>>
>>134727454
get fucked faggot flag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7COsEcefFc
Ignorant Foreigners in the comment section, have no idea about our problem with the nigger inhabitants and think we're just a bunch of racist bogans.
>>
File: 1500250262535.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1500250262535.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>134732514
>treat their women very well
See
>>134732863
Top fucking kek
>>
>>134727708
What's so wrong about letting them wander in the wilderness? I thought libs thought "To each their own." Wtf, now they gotta live in a society they have no interest in? Let them be, just keep them from killing each other.
>>
>>134737074
Not sure i understand you bloke
>>
>>134731824
when the prison colony was set up in Australia there were barely any women around and they had to make do with what was available
>>
File: 1496153205146.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496153205146.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>134737084
>I thought libs thought "To each their own."
when have they ever left anyone alone?
>>
File: LenWaters.jpg (46KB, 299x461px) Image search: [Google]
LenWaters.jpg
46KB, 299x461px
Leonard Victor (Len) Waters (20 June 1924 – 24 August 1993) was the first Aboriginal Australian military aviator, and the only one to serve as a fighter pilot in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) during World War II. Training initially as a mechanic, he volunteered for flying duties and graduated as a sergeant pilot in 1944.
He flew P-40 Kittyhawks in the South West Pacific theatre, where he completed 95 missions, mainly close air support.

By the end of the war he had risen to the rank of warrant officer. Although the military had officially barred or restricted the recruitment of Aborigines in earlier periods, these impediments were significantly relaxed after Japan entered World War II, and Australia came under direct attack for the first time.

On 14 November 1944, he was posted to No. 78 Squadron, a fighter unit based on the island of Noemfoor, off Dutch New Guinea. When he arrived, he was allocated a P-40 Kittyhawk. By chance, a previous pilot had nicknamed the plane "Black Magic" and painted those words on its nose. Waters found the name of his plane an amusing coincidence and chose to retain it.

No. 78 Squadron's main role was ground attack, bombing and strafing enemy positions. Waters flew 95 sorties from Noemfoor, and later from the air bases at Morotai and Tarakan, in Borneo. During one mission, his aircraft was struck by a 37 mm cannon shell that embedded itself behind him in the cockpit without detonating.

He flew for another two hours, with the possibility of the shell exploding at any time, a situation he likened to having a loaded gun against his head. "I'll tell you what", he said after returning to base, "that was the best landing I ever made".

tldr:
>aboriginal pilot
>bombs the shit out of japs
>plane gets git with a 37mm shell but it doesn't detonate
>he lands safely
>pol btfo
>>
>>134737196
https://youtu.be/RVXH4UyQ59A
>>
File: 1500874699888.jpg (365KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1500874699888.jpg
365KB, 1162x850px
>>134731729
>Why?
>>
File: 345153561312312.jpg (17KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
345153561312312.jpg
17KB, 500x299px
>>134737305
yep he really looks like an abo, did one of your ancestors get raped by one?
>>
>>134737257
That's really what the core of their philosophy is
they just think we're not leaving them alone
so, in principle, they reject the contradiction
they're wrong in thinking we contradict them, but that's just the way it is b0ng
>>
>>134736830
The fact that the empire didn't castrate the populations of the countries it conquered is tragic.
>>
>>134737305
>"aboriginal"

Nigga this is the Shaun King of abbos. He looks like Elvis, not the 5'5" robust protohumans you see in Maine
This is like those Amerisharts that claim they're Cherokee from 2% bloodline
>>
>>134737196
He's talking about this film. South auckland is a bit rough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJ_LlGilLo&ytbChannel=gorednaga
>>
>>134737305
Guy that doesn't look like an abbo (mixed) does something worthwhile, albeit worthwhile in a very minor way (warrant officer, wow).
>>
File: 1446819770401.jpg (120KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1446819770401.jpg
120KB, 940x627px
Pic related always gets posted in those Aboriginal hate threads, but does /pol/ know who she actually is?
if you did you probably wouldn't hate on her

her name is Bess Price

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price

Born in Yuendumu, her first language is Warlpiri. She also knows Luritja, Western Arrernte and Anmatyerre.
Price lived in humpies (traditional Aboriginal dwellings) until she was nine and became a mother at thirteen years of age.

A victim of domestic violence, she left the father of her child when she was 19 and began studying to be a teacher.

She attained a Bachelor of Applied Science in Aboriginal Community Management and Development from Curtin University and has worked in education and training, public administration, the media, community development, interpreting, translating and language teaching and has experience in small business management.
With her husband Dave Price, she is a partner with Jajirdi Consultants working in cross cultural awareness training, community liaison and Warlpiri language services.

Price has strongly criticised the high levels of violence in Central Australian indigenous communities and supported the Northern Territory Intervention.

Price's public show of support for the Intervention policy instigated by the Howard Government drew criticism from some left-leaning Aboriginal advocates.

>full blood aboriginal woman
>lived in huts made of sticks until she was 9
>becomes a teacher and politician
>criticizes leftists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE

>pol btfo yet again
>>
>>134737361
>1:21 hour movie full of leather dressed sweaty Jango Fetts

What did you guys mean? Are maoris actually cunts?
>>
File: 1465905191824.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465905191824.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Australian Aboriginals & European """royalty""" compared
>>
>>134726915
>City abos have extremely high IQs.
oh leafman you done it again
>>
>>134737074
treating women well is actually very dignified and honorable
Being humble and being brave are the qualities of a hero
>>
File: bogwife.png (552KB, 466x998px) Image search: [Google]
bogwife.png
552KB, 466x998px
>>134737622
>mother at thirteen years of age
>(((victim of domestic violence)))
>she left the father of her child when she was 19
>Bachelor of Applied Science in Aboriginal Community Management
(implying Aboriginal communities need special management, which they do in fact)
>has strongly criticised the high levels of violence
(implying high levels of violence are endemic to abbo communities)

>/pol/ btfo
You are actually btfo by your own words
>>
>>134724740
I don't have it, but there was a good post about precolonial abbo sexual practices.
>>
File: Reg Saunders.jpg (28KB, 225x322px) Image search: [Google]
Reg Saunders.jpg
28KB, 225x322px
Reginald Walter "Reg" Saunders, MBE was the first Aboriginal Australian to be commissioned as an officer in the Australian Army.

Following the invasion of Crete in May 1941, the 2/7th Battalion was initially employed in a coastal defence role, before taking part in the fighting around Canea.
After this, it took part in a devastating bayonet charge at 42nd Street, along with the New Zealand Maori Battalion, which killed almost 300 Germans and briefly checked their advance.
It was during this battle that Saunders killed his first opponent:

>"... I saw a German soldier stand up in clear view about thirty yards [30 m] away. He was my first sure kill ... I can remember for a moment that it was just like shooting a kangaroo ... just as remote."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reg_Saunders

>nazis btfo
>>
>>134737945
He just looks plain dindu.
>>
>>134735098
Nhulunbuy?
>>
>>134737945
>Talking casually about killing Aryans
>>
File: 1355443844.jpg (37KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1355443844.jpg
37KB, 300x392px
>Reg Saunders with wife Dorothy

even back then white girls were running to the bbc, and nothing is more exotic and manly than a big abo cock
>>
>>134738059
I feel pity for her
Niggers have big asses and cocks, but it's not enough to make any westerner feel any less alone.
>>
File: 6663744-3x2-940x627.jpg (79KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
6663744-3x2-940x627.jpg
79KB, 940x627px
Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu

A full blood Aboriginal man from Elcho Island, Northern Territory.

Award winning musician.

Blind since birth he taught him self how to play the guitar.

His music compared to other modern music:

Geoffry Gurrumul Yunupingu - Jesu - a beautiful song about Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4LiJiiSlf8

or

Peaches - Rub - literally porn on YouTube - absolutely degenerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8

so would you rather that

some more comparisons:

Gurrumul - Wiyathul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-YMpYbRqY

JSTAXX - My Hoverboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU

Gurrumul - Bapa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC-Jd7KN64

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

Gurrumul - Djarimirri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bawDFY8G-o4

Major Lazer - Bubble Butt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ

what would you rather your children listen to?
>>
>>134729104
>>134730919
abbos have about 6% denisovan genes on average, about the same as chinese have of neanderthalis genetics. they descend from a wave of sapiens that arrived in asia before the cro-magnid wave. sub saharan africans and australasians are the only humans who do not descend from cro magnids, and that's the only way they are similar. australasians are more closely related to whites than sub saharan africans.
>>
File: Aussie.png (352KB, 484x981px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie.png
352KB, 484x981px
>>
>>134729492
>They don't seem violent
they're violent as fuck mate
any aussie saying otherwise is some soy-latte sipping faggot from melbourne whose closest encounter with an actual abo was their 1/32nd cast cultural studies lecturer
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-07-24/alice-springs-has-worlds-highest-stabbing-rate/2511696
and the shit aint new
http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/
>Webb in 1995 published his analysis of 4500 individuals’ bones from mainland Australia going back 50,000 years. (Priceless bone collections at the time were being officially handed over to Aboriginal communities for re-burial, which stopped follow-up studies).[15] Webb found highly disproportionate rates of injuries and fractures to women’s skulls, with the injuries suggesting deliberate attack and often attacks from behind, perhaps in domestic squabbles. In the tropics, for example, female head-injury frequency was about 20-33%, versus 6.5-26% for males.

>The most extreme results were on the south coast, from Swanport and Adelaide, with female cranial trauma rates as high as 40-44% — two to four times the rate of male cranial trauma
>>
>>134724823

Literally nothing is worse than Somalians. Wait, Eritreans are also shit too, but so are Congolese ... can we just nuke the entire continent and be done with it?
>>
>>134724740
>Lived in Australia for a few years after college
>meet 1/8th abo girl at bar
>bang her
>she didn't look too bad honestly
>she's an abo rights activist
>lectures me about the suffering of the aboriginal community in Australia
>pussy is good so I put up with it
>she works with an NGO on behalf of abos
>she and the group she works with lecture full and half blood abos on what to say during their speeches and marches
>half the time they're marching for more handouts
>half the time the full blown abos cant remember their lines
>at one event a guy vomits on himself from drinking too much
>same event a women strips naked and screams running off the stage
>another presenter saves the day by pretending it was a form of protest
>half blood abos are barely smarter
>all abos regardless of how much human blood they have in them love to get high and/or drunk
>Her NGO works with a charity that helps save abos from intoxication problems
>they drink anything that will fuck them up
>I've seen them pump the stomachs of abos who were so shitfaced they drank gasoline
>another abo tried experiencing jenkem by sealing himself in an outhouse
>I've seen abo youths 5 or 6 get stoned and shitfaced because their parents gave them alcohol or other drugs
>we had a pregnant abo teen who was addicted to drain cleaner because it was the only thing she could get
>this was her second pregnancy
>she lost her first baby from a listerine overdose
>always get called a white cunt by the abos
>they blamed me for everything wrong in their lives even though I literally stepped off the plane a few years earlier
>sometimes she brought the abos home
>they stole my shit
>sometimes money, sometimes electronics
>caught one trying to pawn my brand new iphone
>tell her she cant bring these people to the house anymore because they steal
>calls me a racist cunt
>she makes bank with the NGO
>never told me how much but alot I presume
>we break up shortly after and I go home
>>
>>134738314

Why didn't Roosevelt say the same about Germany in 1945?
>>
File: 1436848775628.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1436848775628.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
Abo's are fucked and Australia tries so hard to push the coons to make them actually feel like they're human. They have lived here for 40,000 years and only invented like 3 sticks and now shit media group are saying they were the first astronomers and shit. A dude ran over and killed some 14 year old abo who stole old-mates motorbike and got away with it now heaps of abo's are protesting about the 'innocent, up and coming football player' who had already been charged for holding up two old women. Serves him right the pathetic piece of shit, we should kill them all. They're a waste of money
>>
File: cruz-clap-911.gif (2MB, 454x208px) Image search: [Google]
cruz-clap-911.gif
2MB, 454x208px
>>134738426
>>
>>134727708
'Ow do we dance when ah earf is turnin?
'Ow do we sleep while ah beds ah burnin?
The time as come. To say fair's fair.
To pay our rent, now to pay our share...
>>
>>134727576
What's up your craw, kiwi?
Are you one of the 3 abos in history that learned to use both boats AND computers?
>>
>>134738426
>1/8th
Any abo in someones bloodline is fucked, you are a degen and you may as well kill yourself for fucking that monkey
>>
>>134734113
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>134738646
and other resources
>>
> abo cultural museum in Nimbin
> full of 'priceless' abo memorabilia and hippy history and local art
> burnt down by drunk abos lighting a fire out the back to keep warm
>>
>>134737799
Of a superior size
>abbos are manlets with tiny skulls
magnitude
>godlike IQ compared to abbos
quality
>inbreeding just takes the good parts (strong chin, intellectual high forehead) and magnifies it. Look at those angular alpha chad jaws and thick, flowing locks.
>>
>>134737984
Genetically, Dindus and Abbos are the furthest apart of all races
>>
Fascinating thread.

Do they have things phones or cars?
Why the obsession with petrol? Why not weed or some abongo root which'd be easier for them to get high 24/7?
Last question, do they have their own language or not even that?
>>
>>134726915
Are leaf's all shareblue members or something?
>>
>>134739082
yes
>>
This Thread should be which is worse
Abbos
Nogs
Red Indians

Idk im not convinced yet Abbos are worse then the red fire water drinkers.
>>
First sentences I learned while working in Nhulunbuu (mining town, Gove peninsula)

-Yakka nali, wawa. (No cigarettes, brother)
-Yakka humbug (No begging)
>>
>>134726915
fucking kek
>>
File: ARTV10331.jpg (232KB, 453x654px) Image search: [Google]
ARTV10331.jpg
232KB, 453x654px
Daily reminder that Aboriginals visual intelligence is much higher than whites
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

The incredible ability is known as "sharper vision" or "super sight".
"The super sight is the way their retina and brain is wired, and they are probably like that from childhood," said Professor Hugh Taylor, who pioneered studies into super sight.

"He may have to get a pair of binoculars to see what they see with their naked eye."
Good vision is considered 6:6 vision, which means someone standing six metres away from an eye chart can see it as clearly as an average person at six metres away.

But in Aboriginal people it was much better than that.
In fact Professor Taylor's studies have shown that some Aboriginal people in the NT, WA and SA had 6:1.4 vision, meaning they could see things from six metres away that an average non-Indigenous person could see only from 1.4m away.

Not all people studied had such high vision, and others were sometimes recording 6:2 or 6:3 vision, which was still far better than is usual for the general population.
"The vision of the Aboriginal people, the fineness of their vision, is better than has been reported anywhere else in the world," he said.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0010028581900177
Visual spatial memory was investigated in Australian Aboriginal children of desert origin. Aboriginal children, from 6 to 17 years, performed at significantly higher levels than white Australian children on the tasks. Item type did not affect scores of Aboriginal children, while for white Australian children familiar items were easier than less familiar, which, if potentially nameable, were easier than items unable to be differentiated by name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4
>>
findings suggest that modern Aboriginal peoples are the direct descendants of migrants who left Africa up to 75,000 years ago
>>
File: 1499962705955.png (95KB, 364x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499962705955.png
95KB, 364x350px
>>134739176
Female red injuns can be hot. The other two cannot unless mixed. Also, nogs have higher agency than abbos but similar motivations, so I'd say: Nogs, Abbos, Red Indians, in order of worst to least.
>>
File: 1473695237115.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473695237115.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>134726915
>>
File: asp_languages_map_large_151126.png (3MB, 2362x2049px) Image search: [Google]
asp_languages_map_large_151126.png
3MB, 2362x2049px
>>134739052
yes they can use those inventions
Petrol is cheap, gets you fucked available everywhere. Some fill up plastic bottles put a string around them and hang from head so bottle is always near nose (im not joking, more rural areas not city)
They have many languages and different tribes
Pic related
>>
>>134724740

They actually seem dumber and weaker than niggers and their crimes don't go beyond petty thievery muggings and molesting their own children.
>>
>>134739342
negative sir
they are shit tier Indians who were the shit of the shit level who were kicked out of India about 5k years ago
>>
>>134738479
cause he was fucking dead
>>
Do SJW marry them? Please say yes and share some stories
>>
>>134735706

Kek
>>
>>134737622

fuck i think i just took the roopill
>>
>>134727816
Had an healthy chuckle mate.
>>
>>134739409
Almost as if
They're literally
>SUBHUMAN

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan
>>
I heard that pregnant abos will squat like they're about to take a shit on the street and just have their babies right there

I'm pretty sure there's a picture like that somewhere too
>>
File: 1477891074465.jpg (14KB, 250x315px) Image search: [Google]
1477891074465.jpg
14KB, 250x315px
Why doesn't /pol/ talk about David Unaipon?

He was a full blooded Aboriginal and is on the $50 note.

The Register (Adelaide, SA : 1901 - 1929)
Sat 3 Oct 1925
Page 9
AN ABORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883

For a twentieth century citizen to
be suddenly confronted with a man
from the Stone Age would be an ex-
perience sufficiently piquant. But
suppose, faced with the Stone Age
man, he addressed you in cultured
tones and proceeded to discuss the
harnessing of gravity and the poetry
of Milton? Your feelings would be
probably somewhat similar to those of
the reporter who interviewed David
Unaipon on his visit to Adelaide this
week.

A full-blooded aboriginal, Mr. Unaipon
presents in physical structure an unmis-
takeable resemblance to those reconstruc-
tions of the older human types which scien-
tists have sometimes supplied with the help
of a tooth and a mouldering jawbone. Only
the eyes, flashing with quick thought, lim-
pid, friendly, give the lie to your impres-
sion. In manner, he is courteous and
dignified, and an almost English purity
of accent characterises his cultured voice.

Born at Point McLeay, David Unaipon
soon passed far beyond the limits of mis-
sion education. Through the kindly in-
terest of an Adelaide family, he was given
the password to the magic land of books,
and developed a passionate interest in the
wonders of science. A little coaching and
much private study developed in him a
truly remarkable intellect, and to-day he
displays gifts which many Europeans
might envy.

''What has been your favourite line of
study?" asked the reporter after a pre-
liminary chat.
"Oh, physics — physics," drawled Mr.
Unaipon, with a self-deprecating gesture.
He admitted modestly to having done some
original research in connection with the
problems of gravity, a study which has
long intrigued him.
>>
File: 1407520883877.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1407520883877.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>134730138
my fucking sides
>>
File: UnaiponNote.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
UnaiponNote.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
"But at present," he explained, "I am
studying our aboriginal folklore. I should
probably never have thought of doing so
but for an offer from Angus and Robert-
son, but I have become extremely in-
terested in it. I am now collecting folk
legends for a book, and they are going to
publish it."

Questioned regarding the difficulties of
language, Mr. Unaipon admitted that his
task of collection was difficult, but not as
difficult, as it would be to a European.
"I have the totem, system to help me"
he said. "The totem binds us together
much as Masonry does Europeans. My
first duty when I go into a strange tribe
is to ask for a totem".

"Then, if they say, for instance, 'that
man is a swan," I say that my mother
was also a swan, and he treats me as a
relative, and tells me what I want to know.
Or I find a man who is a kangaroo, the
totem of my father."

The Arch and the Cross.
"I am at present trying to find out
about the remains of a kind of old drama.
There is something strange about it, and
I want to get to the bottom of it. It is
a traditional corroboree, in the course of
which a rainbow arch is formed, and the
curious thing is that a cross is formed in
the middle, with two small crosses, one
one each side. There are many such in-
teresting side lines of enquiry. This morn-
ing for instance, I have been down at the
Museum making some drawings of Egyp-
tian sign writing and comparing them with
our own signs. It may be that writing
by signs was taught to my people by the
ancient Egyptians."
>>
they love the white mans $$$$
>>
File: patent_application.jpg (121KB, 900x1197px) Image search: [Google]
patent_application.jpg
121KB, 900x1197px
"Have you formed any theory," asked
the reporter, "of the probable origin of
your race?"
"There are unmistakeable traditions of
migration," said Mr. Unaipon. "You
know the scientists say that there was a
land to the north-west of Australia called
Lumeria, and that there was formerly a
connection with the Australian mainland.

Now we have a tradition that our fore-
fathers came here from a point to the
north-west which we call Lulopunka
("breaking" and a "connection"). (You
know we are not so ignorant but that we
know the points of the compass; we call
them the four winds of the earth.) It is,
I think, a significant legend.

Smoke Signals.
Questioned regarding smoke signals, Mr.
Unaipon said that aboriginals were cer-
tainly capable of communicating with each
other across a distance which no speech
could bridge.

"It is a matter of telepathy," he said.
'There is nothing in the smoke. It is
simply like the ringing of the telephone
bell, to call your attention. You sit
down and concentrate until you receive
the message.

The message on a stick is
much the same. There is little in the
signs themselves, but when my brother
takes a stick from a messenger and is
told it comes from me, he looks at it
and thinks a while, and then says, 'David,
he wants some spears and a boomerang.'
It is a power latent in all my people,
and developed through the process of in-
itiation which all young people go through
before arriving at adult status in their
tribe.

There are three stages in initiation
—-the mastery of appetite and desire, the
mastery of pain, and the mastery of fear.
Children who are studying the mastery of
appetite eat every day only a certain por-
tion of food and no more. This may go on
for two years, and then they come before
the elders much as European children go
up for examinations.
>>
File: WA Indigenous fraud.png (457KB, 703x789px) Image search: [Google]
WA Indigenous fraud.png
457KB, 703x789px
and love spending the white mans $$$
>>
>>134738275

you have a point there
>>
>>134724823

They're not as bad as somalians in regards to the negative impact on society they incur. They're probably stupider and less evolved than somalians though. They're basically like stray dogs roaming around society.
>>
File: 7949668-16x9-2150x1210.jpg (221KB, 2150x1210px) Image search: [Google]
7949668-16x9-2150x1210.jpg
221KB, 2150x1210px
"One of the things I want to study is
the possibility of working this out on a
scientific system, preserving the idea, and
eliminating such barbarous methods as
torture and self mutilation."

"Does an educated aboriginal retain such
powers?" asked the reporter.
"It is something that is lost," said Mr.
Unaipon, "when one of my people comes
under the influence of civilization. It is
latent in me, no doubt, but it is unde-
veloped.

To a very slight extent I can
transmit my thoughts, but not as my
people do in their natural state. If my
brother or any one dear to me receives a
sudden shock, or is in danger, and thinks
of me, I know it.

Or, if I change my plans
and want to return home earlier than I
intended, I send my brother a message. I
wait till 3 o'clock in the morning, when
he is dead to the world, and then I con-
centrate my thoughts on him. We have
a theory that besides the ordinary con-
sciousness of everything about us, there is
a consciousness called miwi, which is
active when the other sleeps. It is to this
subconscious that I appeal.

My bother wakes in the morning with something on
his mind, thinks a little, then says to him-
self, 'Ah, David will be home to-day!
I must keep on the lookout for him.' I have
often done this and arrived home to find
him expecting. me."
>>
but they deserve the white mans $$$$ right?
>>
File: abos cant buy grog its racist.png (535KB, 608x820px) Image search: [Google]
abos cant buy grog its racist.png
535KB, 608x820px
how dare the white man try and limit what they spend the white man's $$$$ on
>>
>>134739989
exception that proves the rule
>>
File: Indigenous-spending (2).jpg (90KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Indigenous-spending (2).jpg
90KB, 650x366px
the white man doesn't give them enough $$$
>>
>>134739955
shut up with your useles sheep shear you fucking degenerate idiot. just because one monkey has a higher IQ that doesent mean all monkeys are like that.
>>
>>134737305
He is not an Abo, you fuckin' simpleton.
>>
>>134726915

Holy ducking kek
>>
File: coon crying racist.png (822KB, 655x900px) Image search: [Google]
coon crying racist.png
822KB, 655x900px
and don't you dare speak out or you is racist!
>>
>>134737196
maoris and thus New Zealand, has the highest rate of domestic violence in the western world.
>treat their women well
>>
Never been exposed to these things before. I thought the whole point was that they were extinct because muh colonialism. Must say I find them hilarious
>>
File: leaf.gif (198KB, 960x200px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.gif
198KB, 960x200px
>>134726915
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>134726915

leaf bantz in a thread obviously baiting for aussie bantz

its like catching a salmon in your bear trap
>>
quarter breed coon likes to complain about.. something.. blah blah.. you is racist
>>
>>134740161
yes, he's mixed you fucking stupid cunt
https://www.awm.gov.au/learn/memorial-boxes/3/waters
http://www.anzaccentenary.gov.au/news/australia's-first-aboriginal-fighter-pilot-len-waters
>>
>>134739287
not surprising desu
surviving in pre-colonial australia would've been no joke and they're obviously built for doing exactly that- surviving
not fucking contributing to the advancement of western civilisation
>>
>>134730973
kek!
>>
File: rape is just cultural hugging.jpg (166KB, 812x530px) Image search: [Google]
rape is just cultural hugging.jpg
166KB, 812x530px
and don't try no white mans law on them as leftist female judges will just throw the case out
>>
>>134739529
is that when they killed mungo man?
>>
File: quark2.jpg (127KB, 554x645px) Image search: [Google]
quark2.jpg
127KB, 554x645px
>>134724740
i dont see what the problem with abbos is. if anything they seem like an untapped labor force.

>talk to the most lucid, competent one out of the bunch
>tell it that in exchange for performing menial labor they will be paid in alcohol and gasoline for them to huff
>>
>>134738291
50,000 year of nothing. Abos are the real Dindus... Dindu shit for 50k years nigga. Just watched the oldest son eat the younger one.
>>
File: IMG_0470.jpg (337KB, 1024x1489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
337KB, 1024x1489px
>>
File: IMG_7071.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7071.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>134727672
>Imagining a white officer in safari gear and a pith helmet being witness to that, shooting his gun in the air, and shouting at them all that that's quite enough and to get on with their day

I imagine it was like being a babysitter.
>>
They are so subhuman and stupid that they actually aren't even interested in causing trouble
They are generally pretty content getting high on petrol fumes and drinking shitty booze
>>
>>134740448
exactly!

Mungo man has absolutely no genetic connection to modern indian abos

but but.. we wont let you test the remains again.. because.. cultural stuff
>>
>>134740758
be careful what you say about my child VB
>>
>>134739769

Was he a product of that school system that gets so much hate from SJWs?
>>
i actually grew up as friends of the sons of a (relatively) famous abo author. they had government money falling out their ass. he always had the newest and best toys until he smashed em. they had a brand new tarago whenever they wanted. their house was a fucking disgrace that stank like shit most of the time.
of the two sons one ended up getting multiple doctorates and is a lecture while the other is an author too now, i think. it's funny because they're only quarter coon at most and are trotted out as this great success story, but i know they were fiddling with their little nieces pussies growing up and actual abbos fucking hate their guts. they've all changed their names now to sound more abbo even though they're mostly white fella anyway.
>>
>>134740859
i wonder if there's anything in the vedas about expelling abbos out of india
>>
>>134741130
the best thing is the irony of this..

abo gets refused taxi fare by.... immigrant INDIANS!
>>
>>134738872
>intellectual high forehead
>used to characterize retarded people
I lol'd, well played m8
>>
Are there *any* integrated abos? i.e. ones that work? I find it really hard to imagine an abo in a suit and tie working at an office.
>>
>>134726827
My sides, every single line delivered a hearty chuckle 10 out of 10.
>>
>>134727568
Holyshit, they're literally like apes at the zoo when annoyed, they will start screaming noises at people & start throwing things. Only distinction is the actual apes throw their poop.
>>
>>134740859
>>134741130

So abbos came to Australia and genocided the original inhabitants? Doesn't that pretty much void all their SJW bullshit?
>>
File: 1500836891034.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500836891034.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>134740290
>>
>>134739930
>problem in aboriginal community
>article shows a picture of successful aboriginal politician trying to tackle the issue
>you think this is a bad thing

>>134739983
>>134740047
>implying fraud has never happened in australia and is unique to aboriginals

>>134740087
Aboriginals like Noel Pearson are in support of this

>>134740122
>>134740228
>sjw acts like typical insane sjw
>is also aboriginal
don't pretend this is unique to them. the result of the wider liberal culture in the western world

>>134740306
why do you choose to listen to leftist aboriginals? your posts dont prove much, only that aboriginals are also victims to leftist thinking and politics

>>134740427
>>134740427
>and don't try no white mans law on them as leftist female judges will just throw the case out

bess prince is aboriginal and literally campaigns against this and but choose to listen to lefitst aboriginals so you can feel bad or something?

>>134741239
why is that a good thing? seriously?
>>
>>134735098
What a waste of our military
>>
File: 1500795901587.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1500795901587.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>134732854

we love you archive viking
>>
>>134737622
Is her daughter jacinta by any chance? Cause the apple didnt fall far from the tree on that one then and Im damn proud they've been in politics as a voice of reason and logic in regards to aboriginal affairs.
>>
>>134741643
>why is that a good thing? seriously?
it's bretty funny mate
although the abbo in question should probably be upset at the behaviour of his own people who have no doubt caused a lot of headaches for people like that pajeet taxi driver, hence why he didn't get a ride.
>>
>>134733571

Yeah they showed restraint for the most part when the opponent was down, definitely not turboniggers. Just turbodalits.
>>
>>134740354
Contributing to nordforce is pretty fucking awesome in my books.
>>
>>134737084
>letting them wander in the wilderness
They probably don't do that anymore. They are now hooked on a highly addictive mix of welfare, alcohol and bad food.

Leftist unwillingness to admit that some groups of people are less "resistant" to this than others is what is keeping them down.
>>
>>134731824

Irish convicts mate.

The early church missionaries went straight to New Zealand to convert Maoris because they said the exposure to Irish alcoholism and criminality had irreparably damaged the native Australian population.
>>
>>134740354
they actually didn't survive here. they were on their way out by the time the white man got here anyhow. early colonial doctors and anthropologists found that Abos had STDs that would make an East End hooker cringe with fear.

Don't let the leftist propagandists fool you, anon. They currently have the worst life expectancy of any indigenous peoples but it's still better than where we found them. Partially due to their extremely high suicide rate and complete disdain for self respect in general.

ever heard of 'History Wars'? back in my day it was a hell of a scandal when someone actually took the time to do some research and found that in Colonial times, 10,000 whites were killed by these savages in Queensland alone. The massacres we committed we're all so convinced that totally happened? turns out there's NO evidence.
>>
File: RoFz64W.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
RoFz64W.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>134731729
>Pearl Gibbs
>>
>>134738275
>That Hoverboard song
now that's peak degeneracy right there
>>
>>134740427

b-but western patriarchy is traditional too
>>
>>134724740
I grew up in Tasmania.

I have never met an aboriginal.
>>
>>134739680

Denisovans are theorized to be homosapiens-homoneanderthalis hybrids, and chinks have denisovan dna.

Pretty sure, like Africans, abbos don't have that magical neanderthal dna that builds civilizations and great stone structures.
>>
>>134738275

give him some little tusks and he'd look like an orc or one of Jabba's guards.
>>
>>134727454
>Drinking cheapest wine in existence in parks at 9am.
>Admirable.
>>
>>134738275
hoverboard hoverboard, hoverboard hoverboard
>>
>>134724823
absolute zero organization skills, Somalis are cunning, which requires medium intelligence and individualistic attitude, Indigenous Aussies are too connected to land and clans. They could'nt give 2 fucks for materialistic property.
>>
>>134735098
why don't they build them retard proof houses? or shoah them all together?
>>
>>134742573
It's because Abos died out in Tasmania back in the early 1900s.
>>
>>134724823
i looked at the crime stats a while back and somalians are the worst out of any ethnicity
>>
>>134732514
>be us marine infantry
>maori squadmate
>hes big as fuck, tough as fuck, just really great dependable guy
>in afghanistan
>other marine unit
>maori guy sees other maori guy
>theyre from traditionally opposing tribes
>they do traditional war dance off
>actually kinda cool to see
>shake hands, laugh, thats the end of it
>ask him what that was all about
>"well back in the day we'd do that shit, then we'd fight to the death and the victor would eat the loser"
>so...... that dance was you two threatening to eat eachother
>"yeah, basically, but were above that nowdays. Now its just all in good fun"

Guy was the best damned machinegunner I ever saw and dependable as fuck. Took good care of his family and never let the squad down.
>>
File: DE9-Y2OWsAAFLCH.jpg (127KB, 1200x1127px) Image search: [Google]
DE9-Y2OWsAAFLCH.jpg
127KB, 1200x1127px
>>134726915
day of the rake can't come soon enough
>>
>>134743050
Maori are Awesome desu. Really good hardworking people.
>>
>>134743050
I didn't mean to say desu
>>
>>134742573
how did u end up in russia
>>
>>134743222
He probably has family there, or he got a job there, or he met some Russian girl and decided to settle down there.
>>
>>134743029
I know my own state's history, Mr Burger.
>>134743222
I caught a plane. Amazing that more Tasmanians don't realise that all you need to do to escape Tassie is to get on a fucking plane, but that's island mentality for you.
>>
>>134731824
Tried to breed th fuckwit out of them. Didn't work.
>>
>>134743429
In my expierience island people tend to earnestly believe they are the center of the world.

Just listen to a kiwi talk for 15 minutes. Youd swear that the sun rises and sets on newzealand and that the only people who have ever accomplished anything or invented anything of note are kiwis and the rest of humanity are but minor footnotes to new zealand's supreme greatness.
>>
File: Lemmy.jpg (36KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Lemmy.jpg
36KB, 768x512px
>>134743526
i feel really sorry for the lads that had to take that one for the team
>>
>>134743429
Okay mate, I just didn't know you already knew.
>>
>>134731824

beastiality
>>
Abos are Proto Humans. Not even human I don't think.
>>
>>134729489
>surviving just fine for the last 50000 years
They ate half their own kids.
Food's pretty rare in pre-colonial Australia. During hard times they would mostly survive by cannibalism.
>>
>>134743780
That's Probably why they're so fucked up in the head, inbreeding and cannibalism.
>>
>>134741506
exactly.
another red pill that would change everything
>>
>>134724740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
An old classic from Perth
>>
>>134743669
They share a lot of DNA with homo erectus which was essentially a proto-nigger who only bareley could handle starting fires and throwing rocks.
>>
File: B0th2Mthgw8.jpg (69KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
B0th2Mthgw8.jpg
69KB, 450x600px
>>
>>134742573
I lived out in Bathurst for a while, had a mate that came from Tasmania. Went to Sydney near the abo trouble areas for a music concert. I grew up in Sydney and knew never turn your back on abos or be around near groups of em at night. He had zero fear, we were both drunk but he was wasted and he thought it was hilarious pissing them off singing at them in fake abo and clapping along like rhythm sticks. Saved his arse at least 3 times in once night. Never turn your back on these people. They will happily put a half-brick into the back of your skull while you sit on a park bench for the hell of it.
>>
>>134738673
That sounds British mate.
>>
>>134739345
Fuck female red Indians the red indians probably get alot more benefits then abbos, they get more rights and money from whites, so fuck them.

They are the only race i know that when casting job ad's in the newspaper can legally say Indian preferred. Imagine if i listed a job wanted ad and said whites preferred , fuck the Indians.
>>
>>134741895
Indians, who are the most racist scum to their own cast people is racist to abo who is just a shit tier indian.

but... article is written and discussed as if it is a white Australian issue..

blows my fucking mind every time some sjw leftism cunt brings it up.
>>
>>134744003
great googly moogly, gonna need an XL paper sack to fit over that head
>>
File: 1500881538459.png (709KB, 872x869px) Image search: [Google]
1500881538459.png
709KB, 872x869px
This thread btfo
>>
>>134738275
hoverboard is fire
>>
>>134743617
When you grow up on an island, the rest of the world is just something you see you TV like any other movie. It isn't tangible.

>>134743669
They beat us over the head with it all through early schooling. Evil British killed the aborigines! Poor helpless nature people! Just like every convict only ever stole a loaf of bread to feed their children. Won't anyone think of the children? Tassie is a leftist Green-politics wasteland of white guilt.
>>
File: Women_carrying_baskets 1928.jpg (469KB, 1594x2137px) Image search: [Google]
Women_carrying_baskets 1928.jpg
469KB, 1594x2137px
>>134742405
this
they were so staved and destitute the settlers took pity on them
>>
File: downsabo.jpg (81KB, 538x718px) Image search: [Google]
downsabo.jpg
81KB, 538x718px
>>134733432
They become more civilised.
>>
File: aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg (39KB, 288x240px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg
39KB, 288x240px
>>134744214
Bill nye btfo.

Left is an abbo skull from 1880, right is a slavic skull from same period.

Abbos are quite literally not even fully human.
>>
>>134726827
I live in alice springs and guarantee this did/would not happen
>>
>>134744365
IS THAT AN ABO WITH DOWN SYNDROME
>>
>>134744365
Holy fuck shiny Pidgey-tier
>>
The only Master Races are Asians and Whites. Abos have an IQ of 60.
>>
>>134724740
Nah m8, they are just like us white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqa0X431fKE
>>
>>134744365
>20 IQ
>>
>>134740040
>be abo
>have Gibson
Tfw even I don’t have money for a Gibby
>>
>>134744365
CUTE
>>
>>134727740
>theyre the same people whose inventions were just different kinds of fuckin sticks. poking stick, throwing stick, returning stick, clapping stick, blowing stick, fuckin everything made of sticks.

My fucking sides are gone
>>
Is it possible to raise an Abo with a White Family and have the abo be smart? I wanna see if that'll work.
>>
>>134729718
Now I want to genocide them all. I knew they raped their own children I thought they sticked to them selves.
>>
>>134724740
the bad ones are a public pest and thats it. No where near as violent as African Americans and they keep most of the crime to themselves.
>>
File: Hgop6SF.jpg (39KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hgop6SF.jpg
39KB, 320x240px
>>134744402
No shit. Abbos are not quite human. Theyre the last cave men.
>>
>>134744137
>THIS

i can't believe there are Aussie flags in here talking about how passive Abos are. they clearly haven't lived ANYWHERE near them and shouldn't offer advice on something they know fuck all about. maybe they're shitposting?

you're right. they will steal and victimise anything if there's not even a remote chance of getting away with it. in school, we had Abo kids who would break into peoples homes during their lunch break. and these were the Abo kids from families that cared enough to have their kids sent to school.
>>
>>134744536
Meet the Aboriginal painter who can't read or write but battled an alcohol addition to make millions selling paintings and now drives a convertible RED FERRARI
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661516/Aboriginal-artist-went-alcoholic-Ferrari-driving-millionaire.html
>>
File: IMG_5743.jpg (19KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5743.jpg
19KB, 324x324px
>>134744591
Fuck off Snake
>>
File: 1499773820526.jpg (29KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499773820526.jpg
29KB, 295x418px
>>134724823
Somalians are the absolute scum of the earth, worst group in my country aswell
>>
>>134744665
>>
>>134744678
Yeah, where I live Somalis have been immigrating and have been a mess, they wear fucking full body Burqas like Saudi Arabia, weirds me tf out
>>
>>134744757
He doesn't look too abo.
>>
File: whitemansburden.png (1MB, 933x652px) Image search: [Google]
whitemansburden.png
1MB, 933x652px
>>134736590
Kipling became my favourite writer when I realised how pro-white/west he was.
>>
File: 1498915682314.png (37KB, 689x818px) Image search: [Google]
1498915682314.png
37KB, 689x818px
>>134744676
eat a dick waimerica you fucking jew slave
>>
>>134744630
How ignorant do you have to be to think they don't target white women?
>>
>>134744648

Yeah, they're basically Homo Erectus combined with Denisovans.
>>
File: 534184280.jpg (104KB, 351x490px) Image search: [Google]
534184280.jpg
104KB, 351x490px
>>134744365
Who wore it better?
>>
>>134744790
How are Asians a Burden? Their really hardworking people. They have high IQ than Whites too.
>>
>>134736336
how is them being retarded an excuse for their behaviour
>>
File: IMG_5826.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5826.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>134744823
Fuck off (((Satanist))) shill, may God Save your soul in the end times. May Yeshua Save you.
>>
File: douglas grant.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
douglas grant.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>>134744617
"'The coming of the white
man was in itself a blessng. We were
isolated from the world's culture. It is
true that my people could not adapt them-
selves to civilization, but that is because
it came too suddenly for us."

Unaipon holds that to educate an abori-
ginal, he must be taken out of his old
environment. He insists stoutly that
he himself is by no means an isolated
case of capacity for acquiring knowledge.

"I have had exceptionable advantages," he
said, "but many others have like powers.
Many years ago there was a professor
in Sydney, called Grant. He was, I think,
Professor of Mathematics. He and Mrs.
Grant were once travelling through the
forests of Northern Queensland, when
they heard the shriek of a woman. Pro-
fessor and Mrs.

Grant rushed forward, and
found a native woman stretched dying
on the ground, with a bullet wound
through her head. Beside her was a
native trooper, holding a little black
baby. He had seized it by the leg,
and was just going to dash out its brains
against a tree.

"Douglas Grant."

'The Grants rescued the baby, of course,
and they took it back to Sydney with
them. With true Christian kindness,
they brought the child up in their own
home, just as if he had been one of their
children. As he grew bigger they be-
came very fond of him.

He was known as Douglas Grant, and addressed them as
mother and father. Professor Grant dis-
covered great promise in his drawing, and
had him well-educated. He was appren-
ticed to Mort & Co., engineers, and is
now chief of staff at the great works at
Lithgow. The story of his upbringing
is an absolute fact, and will be verified
by any person of repute in Sydney.

"What strikes me as interesting is this.
I was born in a cottage at Point McLeay,
with the advantages of a civilized en-
vironment, of a father who had been con-
verted to the Christian faith. Here was
a baby brought straight from the wilds
of Queensland and absolutely primitive
antecedents.
>>
>>134728127
>Cairns
>City

alright mate
>>
>>134744416
did this happen?
>>
>>134744823
>the fantasy of a limp dick loser on 4chan
wew I hope your bait pays off, it can be the highlight of your week
>>
>>134738677
Woah now. There's no way 3 of the things learnt that much, let alone typing/reading skills.
>>
File: douglasg.jpg (43KB, 649x488px) Image search: [Google]
douglasg.jpg
43KB, 649x488px
>>134744617
Yet see what he has done!
"The behaviour of Professor and Mrs.
Grant too, is a striking evidence that
genuine Christianity really does exist, and
that people sometimes do act upon it.
"Douglas Grant went to the war as a
sergeant. He was a prisoner in Germany,
and on his release his (father) cabled to
him to visit his relatives in Scotland.

David was met at the Station by a Rolls
Royce, and the owner, a Scottish noble-
man, must have been a little bit surprised
to see a coal-black nephew, but he intro-
duced him to his wife and daughter as
their nephew and cousin, took him home
in the Rolls Royce, and had a banknote
placed under his breakfast plate of por-
ridge every single morning of his stay.

''When Professor Grant was taken ill,
it was Douglas who stayed at home, and
saw all the callers, and asked 'whether
they wanted to see father" and offered
to see if they could."
David Unaipon allowed himself a chuckle
of appreciation over the picture, and hav-
ing collected his anthropological drawings,
courteously took his leave.
>>
>>134742977

The military likes having useless side projects they can do annually to claw as much money possible from the federal government plus the do-gooders like to pretend they're an angel for providing some indigenous aborigine with trade skills they'll never use.

>>134741758

Another huge waste is food rations are still manufactured and distributed as if we're in war time. Probably about $15million annually is wasted in food rations going out of date not to mention the costs of shipping and storing it in each corner of the country.
>>
Do abbos have their own language like gyppos?

Has anyone bothered to study it?
>>
>>134744665
looks like obama desu
>>
>>134732863
Great film.
>>
>>134744942
I'm a Christian you idiot, and I'm not shilling anything
>>
>>134745028

its busy work for your military what else do you have to do?
>>
>>134744655
Yep. Did uni out at Bathurst, there was a long drive students would walk down to get from town to campus, on several occasions they were arrested for driving golf balls at kids from the other side of the soccer field. Got chased by them numerous times while I was pub-crawling out there, only escaped because I was fit enough to out run them and they gave up.
>>
>>134728453
Basically.

But you have to throw in a few more activities:
>good ol' incest
>more petrol shniffin
>smokin dumpers
>collecting dumpers
>more incest
>paint sniffing
>complain about whites
>more petrol sniffing
>>
>>134745113
??? Why tf do you support Israel then? They hate Christians.
>>
>>134745138

Shitpost on /pol/ or play Xbox or Playstation.
>>
File: more_aborigines.jpg (123KB, 550x602px) Image search: [Google]
more_aborigines.jpg
123KB, 550x602px
>>134731729
All of the "aboriginal" people in pic related have brought cases under the racial discrimination act.
>>
>>134729368
That sounds like something that would happen in Logan... You're in Logan aren't you? Haha
>>
File: an_aboriginal_woman.jpg (86KB, 928x617px) Image search: [Google]
an_aboriginal_woman.jpg
86KB, 928x617px
>>134731729
>>134745319
Here is another proud aboriginal woman activist.
>>
>>134745233
I just live here and I didn't even say anything in support of Israel, check my replies. I'm here to laugh at Abos
>>
>>134745469
Kk
>>
>>134724740
From what I can tell, they're a subspecies of human, that aren't very violent, but they're very dumb with low IQ's, and can't really adapt to modern society.
>>
>>134744869
Quite frankly im fascinated by them. We spend so much time digging up old bones to try to learn what our earliest progenitors were like 100,000 years ago. What tools did they use? How intelligent were they really? How did they survive? What did they look like? What did they sound like?

We have them, right fuckin there in australia. But nobody can study them because theyre a minority and any findings that suggest they arent actually human in the literal modern sense are supressed by leftists who dont want to admit that maybe they are primitive and inferior.
>>
>>134731472
white people:
Please don't sleep on the road, large vehicles will kill you.
Abocoons:
DUNT FUKN TEL MI WAT DO YHU WHITE DAWWWWWWWG FUKN MII LAAAND
>>
File: 4596841561458.png (898KB, 764x914px) Image search: [Google]
4596841561458.png
898KB, 764x914px
>>134745375
>>134745319
don't forget those proud abo medical students!
>>
File: Abo petrol card.jpg (21KB, 285x380px) Image search: [Google]
Abo petrol card.jpg
21KB, 285x380px
>>134745751
petrol for brmm brmm not sniff sniff
>>
>>134745644
>only 2% of the population
>commit 15% of the murders

>aren't very violent

where did this meme come from?
>>
>>134726827
its murder not manslaughter for hitting someone with your truck you cunt, look up s304(1)(a) read with 271+293 of the criminal code.
>>
>>134744880
Superstition, barbarism. The chinese might be hard working but you'd hardly call them civilised. It doesn't only mean economics.
>>
>>134745774
admittedly aborigine-human crossbreeds do have cute noses
>>
>>134745966
well it's mainly subhuman on subhuman violence
by "not very violent", I mean they don't usually attack or kill humans that often. If they do though, tell me.
>>
>>134745709

Well, there are plenty of anthropological studies out there on them. Most anthro 101 courses in universities will include some of that in the curriculum. What would you study about them that is not already known?

But, I agree - they're not really recognized as primitive as they are in the field, as it's been flooded with SJWs trying to prove that we're all the damn same. Ridiculous, of course, as they're 150-200k years behind on the evolutionary scale.
>>
>>134745774
Jesus, its just as bad as white upper middle class people in merica claiming thsyre 1/64th cherokee because granpappy told them so.

(MIn the south it was common in the 1800's for families to declare themselves partially descended from cherokee "royalty" (cherokee had no concept of royalty) as a method to claim they were more american than other americans. Today among actual native americans white people claiming themselves to be cherokee descended are a joke. Just guilty self hating liberal whites seeking privledge points. (Im 1/4th blackfoot tribe member raised as a white. Im just enough injun not to sunburn. Otherwise I look and act 100% caucasian)

I dont claim benifits or anything, but yeah. Theres a slew of coasties who pretend to be some itty bitty portion of indian who try to frame everything they do as some sorta big victory for indians despite a 99% likleyhood theres 0% injun blood in em.

Also, fyi to SJWs, indians typically call themselves indians and laugh at the white trust fund kids who get so offended and correct everyone

>"ackhtually its NATIVE AMERICAN!"

Theyre referred to as walking eagles which basically means "somebody who thinks theyre important but doesnt actually do anything of vakue." (If youre an eagle why are you walking?)
>>
>>134744648
When I was in grad school in the late 90's. I heard about a controversial study they did on the oldest of presumed aboriginal remains and it turns out they were unrelated to this 'great ancestor' that was venerated in a museum. The remains were around 30,000 years old and genetically closer to modern day Europeans than aborigines. After that the skeleton and others found in the same vicinity were lost presumably destroyed.
>>
>>134727568
KEK
THIS BITCH IS THROWING UP GANG SIGNS
>>
>>134745858
DIS MIIIIIIIII LAAAAAAAAND YA WITE DAAAAAAAWG CUNT
>>
File: abo mixbreed hotties.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
abo mixbreed hotties.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>134746218
multi generation crossbreeds
>>
>>134746584
after 4,000 years of throwing sticks, you'd think that fat cow would actually hit something in front of her.

Apparently not
>>
>>134734113
Let me just tell you why that didn't happen.
1. that would be assault, your fucking oath cum sniffing friend will be charged for easily
2.Racial Discrimination Act would tear your asshole friend apart.

otherwise quite cool story for a guy who just walked pass an abo and made up his friend and the story in his head.
>>
>>134728744
I heard there weren't any more pure abbos.
>>
>>134724740
This is a direct result of white people.
>>
File: 1499952990051-pol.jpg (168KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
1499952990051-pol.jpg
168KB, 564x752px
>>134727816
Ewwww!
>>
File: just fillin up my tank.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
just fillin up my tank.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
>>134746721
gimmi some of that petrol juice cunnnt
>>
File: 1454399385334.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454399385334.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>134747078
evolution..
>>
>>134746478

That sucks, though people that looked like modern Europeans weren't really around at that point. It was probably a Proto-Mongoloid, which has very similar features to Caucasoids (largely because we came from the same people around that time). Closest remnants of these are Ainu in Japan, and Native Americans.
>>
File: 1500862191627.png (54KB, 209x203px) Image search: [Google]
1500862191627.png
54KB, 209x203px
>>134727816

oh that's a good one and so versatile
>>
>>134728756

I'M MELANATED, BITCH
>>
and for some recent news.

nigger shit kid who was a well knows thief and scum cunt steal motorbike, gets chased by owner fall off in from of chasing owner, gets run over.. dies..

** justice ***..
>>
>>134747180
>>134746478
see... ->> >>134743846
and -->> >>134740859
>>
>>134724740
>>
>>134747592
>>
>>134746208
I don't mean to sound like a "We wiz kangz" nigger but The chinese fucking had a Kingdom with Jade Palaces.when Europeans were In Wooden Huts. Chinese Created Paper, Fireworks, gunpowder, and other things, also 108 Avg IQ
>>
>>134743193
Welcome to /pol/, enjoy your stay. :^)
>>
>>134747747
I've been on /Pol/ for awhile, Im not a Newfag.
>>
>>134727787
>"why are they so mad?"
>cuck answers
>>
File: 1447100075727.jpg (188KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1447100075727.jpg
188KB, 1462x1462px
>>134744365
FUCKING KEK. Honestly looks more intelligent and functional then the majority of aboriginals.
>>
>>134747710

I wouldn't believe the Chinese Communist Party's IQ statistics bruh
>>
>>134744365
>>134747958

That's what amazes me.

He's too stupid for the self-victimizing mentality and the resulting self-destructive behavior, thus he comes out on top.
>>
>>134727740
I thought it was going to be some big fancy tent, you know with sticks holding cloth. It's literally just a dumpster with a door.
>>
>>134727454
I believe that's called "homelessness."

Also referred to as "deadbeats."

Keep romanticizing losers, though.
>>
File: abo mum caring for her child.jpg (92KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
abo mum caring for her child.jpg
92KB, 610x406px
>>134727454
> admire their lifestyle
>>
>>134735611
>GASOLINE
It's petrol, cunt.
>>
>>134737008
NIGGER BOY NIGGER BOY NIGGER BOY!
>>
>>134726827
Heard this story from a few fellow ausfags.
I call bullshit anon, probably just another mythical story old cunts spew when they're on the piss
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.