[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>democrat states are the smar- Nope. Libertarian right-wing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>democrat states are the smar-

Nope. Libertarian right-wing states are.
>>
>>134715816
no ones moving to the libertarian ones anyway the blue states attract alot of red staters that managed to free theirselves of tyranny to start a better life
>>
california, literally 89iq
>>
>>134715816
The whiter the state, the smarter.
Like clockwork
>>
>>134715816
sause?
>>
>>134716012
Hahahah what the fuck is this demoshit talking about? More people are leaving states like the majority spic shithole that is California and nigger Illinois than moving in. They keep moving to red states to shit them up.
>>
>>134716133
http://www.people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel%20(2006)%20Estimating%20state%20IQ.pdf
>>
>>134716141
those are suburbanites that want to continue a lifestyle of showing off with new cars or a new house but couldnt afford to do so anymore in their respective states you can have those idiots
>>
>>134716243
No we get the city dwellers from San Fagcisco and Chicongo. It's really bad.
>>
Because non whites are statistically dumber than whites. This is not news.
>>
>>134715816
>Living further south lowers your IQ
I can't say I'm surprised, Koreans and Japanese have higher IQs than vietnamese, Swedes and Anglos have higher IQs than Italians.
>>
>>134715816
Libertarians proven master race again. Stay BTFO conservatives and leftists. Thump the bible and Communist manifesto some more.
>>
>>134716370
yet texas isnt as dumb as the deep south and theirs mexicans how is that? oh right their govt isnt a bunch of incompetent stupid fucks born with a silver spoon in their mouth and had to compete against real adversaries in a staye of 30 million people instead of golfing together with a bunch of other idiots from your irrelevant state
>>
>>134716370
everyone forgets the amount of niggers in the south
>>
>>134715816
honestly its not their fault, if there wasnt so many niggers and spics you could add 3-5+ points to every state.
>>
>>134715816
No the states with the highest % of whites are smarter
>>
>>134716012
t. donkey retard.
>>
>>134715816
That's partly because Democrat states have more spics and dindus. Does anyone have data on the white IQ by state?
>>
>>134716012
Dude are you kidding me? More people move to red states like Texas. North Carolina and South Carolina have loads of people moving to them for jobs. The red states make more jobs nigger
>>
>>134716012

>implying there isn't a mass exodus of white people from California right now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.