[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the man tasked with taking down Trump He is literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Robert-Mueller-1.jpg (34KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Mueller-1.jpg
34KB, 480x536px
This is the man tasked with taking down Trump

He is literally the best in his field
He has with him the people that brought down Nixon and Enron

Trump is going down. What is going to happen when the inevitable happens?
>>
>>134713963
i wouldn't even mind. if whites and the west wants to destroy itself so badly why not? i don't give a shit. it'd be funny to watch. the only reason why i even liked what trump was saying was cause the sjw were so trash. it's a choice between meh and terrible. if meh loses then whatever. the west is entirely fucked anyway.

white women, nu-males, and tradcons all need to die
>>
>>134713963
Trump supporters will probably beta the fuck out and liberals are going to run this in their face for a generation.
>>
>>134713963
>What is going to happen when the inevitable happens?

Trump will call "Fake News", pardon himself and everyone involved, and his supporters who thought Clinton was running a secrete pedo ring will agree with him.
>>
>>134713963
>What is going to happen when the inevitable happens?
The Clintons go to jail for corruption.
>>
>>134713963
He's going to get fired and Trump will pardon everyone. He'll then tweet a picture of his wrinkly balls and dare congress to impeach him.
>>
Pence
>>
>>134714325
>liberals are going to run this in their face for a generation.

was this the ultimate endgame from Dems? To overthrow Trump and control policy because they didn't get their way?
>>
>>134713963
No Russia collusion made Trump win. CHuck Schumer said so today. What the fuck is this guy doing now?
>>
Trump can't pardon himself. Obama's ethics lawyer said so
>>
>>134713963
i honestly hope this happens. It's the best possible justification for using the army and abolishing congress
>>
>>134715611
Russia collusion is dead. he's basically looking for something anything he can find to justify his million dollars investigation.
>>
>>134713963
>This is the man tasked with taking down Trump

That is not what is happening, Ausfag. Go back to calling flat chested women children and locking their boyfriends up as "pedophiles" so you can make room for more Chinese families.
>>
File: 1495438976981.jpg (20KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1495438976981.jpg
20KB, 422x422px
>>134713963
Nah
>>
File: hypo prog obstructionism.jpg (146KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
hypo prog obstructionism.jpg
146KB, 960x602px
>>134715840
>Obama's ethics lawyer said so

Top kek.

It is true that the President can't pardon themself, though. It's because only Congress can impeach and the President has no authority to interfere. Believe it or not, this question has come up before in American history and for a lot better reasons than "IT WAS HER TURN, GOD DAMMIT!"
>>
>>134713963
>Trump is going down. What is going to happen when the inevitable happens?
Trump won't go down. Mueller will find the dems lied and massive govt corruption failed to defer any Russian hacking. He'll probably arrest podesta as a fall guy.
>>
>>134713963
>Trump is going down

On what grounds? And do you really think a Congress that is majority Republican will impeach and remove Trump?
>>
>>134716232
Well the lawyers right. He can't pardon himself. It makes no sense that he can that would make him above the law and a king.
>>
Good. I hope they impeach that orange clown.
>>
>>134716214
Jej
>>
>>134716487
He can't pardon himself if he's in the process of being impeached. But, otherwise, yes he can pardon himself. The President can do a whole hell of a lot more than people think.
>>
>>134716487
You didn't read too far into my post, did you? This is why Progressives have to immediately resort to emotional appeals. They can't respect people they disagree with long enough to hear them out.
>>
>>134713963
Memes and then we move on
>>
he strikes me as someone who thinks they are way more important than they actually are
>>
File: IMG_1166.jpg (42KB, 463x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.jpg
42KB, 463x450px
The only collusion so far was Lady Gaga taking money from Russia to wear a Nazi uniform the night before the election.

Why do people keep talking about pardons, why would he pardon lady gaga?
>>
>>134713963
>The people that brought down Nixon.
That's the key. The media turned the country against Nixon and destroyed his popular support long before the threat of impeachment foeced him from office. This time, it will be different. Hard core Trump supporters will never turn and never forget or forgive. A large percentage of the country will have an undying hatred for Mueller, NYT, Washington Post, CNN, Democrats, etc.
I can even Imagine Trump being impeached in 2018, and wining the presidency as an independent in 2020.
>>
File: reverse signaling (18).png (39KB, 645x510px) Image search: [Google]
reverse signaling (18).png
39KB, 645x510px
uh oh, looks like Trump is really finished THIS time
>>
>a man tasked to fail

Seems like a waste.
>>
>>134713963
I don't know but white nationalists across the world will be willing to fight for him.
>>
Mueller will accomplish nothing but waste govt time and money hunting snipe. Then he's going back to the farm.
>>
>>134717933
30% will feel that way. And they already do, so there's no net loss of support for the dems.

The Republican brand will be severely damaged if there are indictments, a resignation, or an impeachment with conviction.

Mueller isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>134713963

It was entirely predictable they would try to remove Trump.

They will fail. This isn't the time of Nixon. Trump's support among Republicans will hold and thus the Republicans won't support removing him (even if they hate him).
>>
File: Nic_Cage.png (271KB, 318x875px) Image search: [Google]
Nic_Cage.png
271KB, 318x875px
Yeah, but has he hired Nic Cage?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.