[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do the alt right so quick to resort to namecalls and buzzwords

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

why do the alt right so quick to resort to namecalls and buzzwords when they cant present an argument?

in the previous week i've been called a shill, shareblue, whatever the fuck the alt right memed themselves to call people with opposing opinions by the alt righters here.

So fucking desperate holy shit. Its like talking to children. Zero intelligence, only noise.
>>
Experience has taught them what cultural Marxist propaganda is and they are quick to dispatch it.
>>
>>134713200
JIDF DETECTED
>>
>>134713476
that means youre just sheep buddy.
sheeps have no brain and only knows one word, BAAAAAA.

noisy dumbass
>>
>>134713700
are you female? I'm getting a vibe, you seem cute
>>
File: 1499984421906.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1499984421906.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
>>134713200
its weird cause leftist are viewed the same way its almost as if both sides are fucking idiots but no durr gurr our side is better cause muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>134713200
Alt-right itself is a buzzword often used for the purpose of namecalling, your entire point is Hiro.
>>
>>134714239
wtf
>>
>>134713200
>alt right

BTFO fucking shill

REMINDER FOR NEWFAGS TO SAGE EVERY STUPID SHIT
>>
File: What.jpg (120KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
120KB, 456x337px
>>134713200
>alt right
>>
>>134713200
Who are you qualifying as alt-right? From what I can tell, nobody ever embraces the name.

That said, presuming you think this entire board is alt-right, you saying that we are like that would be like saying that all Native Americans are drunks. Paints with too broad of a brush.
>>
>>134718653
notice that ended the op shill thread, until you guys bumped it
I bet you post in jake paul threads lmao
>>
>>134713200
cuck is honestly an argument
>>
>>134718949
Indeed, the way it was written sounded like a girl

Which proves its a shill as there is no real girl here normally (trans are not girls)
>>
>>134713200
pol are angry people. They feel disenfranchised. Do not insult them. They too will join the class struggle one day and become warriors for the common cause. Right now they just need to vent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.