[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /pol/, I was indulging in the hobby of the white man (All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (15KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 275x228px
So /pol/, I was indulging in the hobby of the white man (Allele cataloging and amatuer genome-design) and I discovered something odd;

Blacks have the highest frequency of an allele that impairs the production of sperm volume;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22735779/
>It was found that the rs13395648 TC genotype was associated with a significantly lower semen volume compared with the TT genotype (P=0.016

This image displays the frequency of the C allele as orange - YRI is African, CEU is European, and CHB and JPT are Asian. As you can see, C has it's highest frequency in Africa, and CC (A double dose) only exists in the African and Japanese samples.

This fact can be used to counter this claim;

>https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22129542-600-neanderthal-human-sex-bred-light-skins-and-infertility/

Another example of how Jewish scientists only tell you half of the truth to make whites look bad.
>>
>>134711933
bump
>>
>>134711933
interesting info
>>
>>134711933
Now this is real science. Thanks for sharing your discovery.
>>
>>134711933
do you have any interesting info on RH negative allele data?
>>
File: 1500397985320.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500397985320.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
What could this mean?
The Japanese population tends to stay small, despite having access to excess food, while the nigger population exploded like herpes in a brothel
>>
Why would impairing the production of sperm volume help them breed like the rats that they are?
>>
>>134713201

Neanderthal males had antigens that killed their own sons (Not daughters) when they impregnated H. sapiens sapiens women. The paper is behind a Jewish paywall;

>http://science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6170/471.full

I think they were RH-, and they're hiding the fact behind this paywall. Jewish plausible deniablity.

>>134713288

It means that Japanese have an ancestor in common with Africans that Europeans and Mainland Asians don't. Probably from the Ainu.

Also - Africa still has the lowest population density on Earth. This allele might have evolved to keep them from breeding beyond carrying capacity - a large population which subsequently starved to death might produce an anti-fertility phenotype.

The Japanese might be the advanced branch from this population, and the Africans might be the degenerated branch. Also there was admixture into Africans 35,000 years ago.
>>
>>134714050
>Neanderthal genetics
Is that why RH neg mothers only birth RH neg offspring ? (without the modern antigen)
tfw RH neg and 4% Neanderthal
>>
>>134713681

If Africans came from a population that was at one time large, there would be an adaptiveness to having poor sperm quality - you'd be less likely to reproduce the problem.

But Africans interbred with a hominid only 35,000 years ago;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/108/37/15123.full
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 ky
>>
>>134714050
is what you're referring to similar to what he's suggesting (Neanderthal antigens killing fetuses prior to live birth)?>>134714679
>>
How do you get started in genome design?

Can program very well, comfortable with machine learning if it makes it easier.

No degrees in evolution biology though but fairly well read. Would I need further education?

I mostly Fuck around with genetic algorithms but would like to make a more realistic model than the current industry standard.
>>
>>134714679

>Is that why RH neg mothers only birth RH neg offspring ? (without the modern antigen

I think so - but the info is behind a paywall, probably because neanderthals were RH-. It lends to much credence to the notion that neanderhals were a seperate species.

>tfw RH neg and 4% Neanderthal

OP, here. I'm RH+ type A. One of my dreams is to repair the damage African admixture has done to my bloodline.
>>
File: Little about India 2.jpg (225KB, 532x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Little about India 2.jpg
225KB, 532x1212px
Dark Indians invented calculus 600 years before Newton
>>
>>134715133

OK. In this article;

>http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/modern-human-females-and-male-neandertals-had-trouble-making-babies-here-s-why
>The new study finds a clue to why: The El Sidrón Neandertal had mutations in three immune genes, including one that produces antigens that can elicit an immune response in pregnant women, causing them to reject and miscarry male fetuses with those genes

A paper is linked to in the article;

>http://science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6170/471.full

It's behind a paywall. RH- antigens kill of RH+ babies in modern females, and may have killed off RH- babies in RH+ archaic females.

To me, it looks like they're hiding the fact that neanderthals were RH-.
>>
>>134715283

>How do you get started in genome design?

The problem is conceptual - it's hard to think in terms of random letters and numbers.

What I do is record the ancestral allele, the derived (Mutant) allele, and note the effects of each in concrete biological terms - one allele produces an enzyme with less activity, and I consider it 'hypoactive.'

Often, the effects of this enzyme activity level change produce very obvious physical effects - low levels of DBH lead to higher dopamine levels, because dopamine is metabolized to epinephrine.

>No degrees in evolution biology though but fairly well read. Would I need further education?

I think anyone can do it. It's the very basics of algebra - your programming background is more than sufficient.

One sec - I'll see if I can find some info.
>>
>>134715551

Ancient Indians were white, and their dark underclasses took over society along with the rise of Islam - kind of odd how Indian intelligence evaporated around 1400AD, eh?
>>
>>134715499
I'm trying to find a RH- wife to make sure our offspring is guaranteed to be neg.
I'm AB-
>repair
what do you mean? Wife/mate with negative female and hope the kids are neg? Can you select blood type through in vitro or is that's random
>>
>>134716067
That's a lot of important information thanks. It's ridiculous how little is thought about genetics when trying to find an optimal mate.
>>
>>134716851
Yeah Bhaskara II totally looks white.

Ancient Indians were pseudo Aryan, not white, definitely NOT European.

On the contrary, the Muslims who ruled India for 200 years (Mughals) were WHITE Persians, and immediately after they were ruled by white Europeans for 100 years.

That whole time their science and technology stunted during white rule,

Now that whites have been gone for a while, despite European sanctions, they have the most cost-efficient space program with the best track record so far.

Based on an indigenous cryogenic fuel system, an improved design from the Soviets, who's rocket technology is traced back to China
>>
File: bhaskara-273x300.jpg (17KB, 273x300px) Image search: [Google]
bhaskara-273x300.jpg
17KB, 273x300px
>>134717759

Derivatives, integrals, series, infinite sums, proofs, instantaneous velocity,

Used to model the motion of the planets and stars...

Sounds familiar eurocucks?

Out might not be politically correct to say but it's the truth
>>
>>134717759
>>134718024
He was a Dravidian.
>>
>>134715499
I'm sure the Neanderthals had to be neg because the only people who don't carry any Neanderthal dna or the neg allele are sub Sahara blacks.

You're interesting af, do post on pol often? Make these type of threads more often.
What would happen if you did a dialysis with your blood type but without the RH allele (neg) would it kill you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-23-19-58-10.png (677KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-23-19-58-10.png
677KB, 480x800px
>>134718265
These are Dravidians.

Him and Mahavira to be precise, led the way forward in mathematics.

Ancient India had foot powered and water-powered cotton gins. Would have made things a lot easier earlier on for the imperials if they didn't shun everything foreign to them
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.