[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Simpsons’ creator: I was told to lay off Fox News after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

‘Simpsons’ creator: I was told to lay off Fox News after we called it ‘No. 1 with racists

http://archive.is/75WWa
>>
>>134708960
Told but not forced, they're the reason the simpsons became what they were I'm sure they were alright man cut us some slack
>>
>>134708960
>>134709198
the simpsons are only a reflection of this normie society, only in this stupidhole, would this shit last so long, because retarded motherfuckers like 99% of people out there, keep watching

I swear lately i want nothing but destruction for man kind, no even that, suffering, my heaven would be to be able to see you all in hell, adn torture you, even my family, i dont care, they are the same shit
>>
>>134709459
Jesus Christ, posts like this should automatically trigger an underage ban.
>>
>>134708960
s h o c k i n g
>>
>>134709917
you of all people should understand, and underage?, you arent even going to send me to /r9k/?
>>
>>134709917
Edgy 14yo virgin detected
>>
I'm amazed anybody was still watching to notice
>>
>>134708960
Look at how they destroyed his career
>>
>>134710754
pretty sure matt is rich enough
>>
File: that's the joke.gif (785KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
that's the joke.gif
785KB, 260x195px
>>134712576
>>
>Please stop biting the hand that feeds you
Wow, how shocking that a network doesn't want them putting down other parts of the network.
>>
>>134709459
calm down nigger
>>
>>134709917
Japan status: based
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.