[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope for a formerly bluepilled couple? I think so.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9163.jpg (27KB, 449x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9163.jpg
27KB, 449x543px
Is there any hope for a formerly bluepilled couple? I think so. Wife was a slut before me and so was I. I even have very stupid web tattoos and piercings. We became redpilled together. We will be making white children. I believe people like us aren't rare.
>>
>>134702242
There is hope for anyone really, to put a little bit of good into the world.
You can't change the past, so the best you can do is make a better future, whatever that may be in your view.

Even if you're too far gone, it's worth trying to improve things. It's all you can do :)
>>
Forget it. There just aren't that many flat-out, vile racists out there like you. You're on your own.
>>
>>134702242
haha
>>
File: redpill progression.jpg (57KB, 480x761px) Image search: [Google]
redpill progression.jpg
57KB, 480x761px
>>134702242
we were all bluepilled before, but since we're redpilled, we are now better people. Go out and leave your shitty, degenerate life behind, and lead a better one. God bless, friend.
>>
>>134702242
Besides, once you have children, I assure you, your life will become less important compared to them.
That isn't a bad thing! It isn't about giving something up.

You'll likely just realize that your children are the missing pieces of the puzzle, and they'll become everything to you. They'll make you laugh, cry, and offer you a family, friendship, and a purpose, if you do it right.

That's what family is all about man. So, don't be so nihilistic.
>>
File: IMG_1338.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1338.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>134702242
>wife was a slut
>and so was i
nice try, you pathetic faggot. hurr i was a manslut guys so don't pay attention to the fact my wife """"""was""""""" a slut. neither of you are redpilled. she's still a fucking whore or you're still a beta orbiting bitch boy. get out of here
>>
>>134702403
>>134702541
Thanks I will do this
>>
>>134702799
I hear you but we have changed together. Plus I permanently made myself degenerate with anime tattoos and body modifications so it is something we both have to live with.
>>
>>134702553
Thanks we want to raise our children right and better than we were
>>
>>134702983
the beauty of life is that your offspring come out virgins and without tattoos.
I would advice against ever bringing up your wife's past again though. It does nothing but hurt her and you, not to mention making it hard to move on.
>>
>>134703537
True. I mentioned it here partially because I think there are others like us.
>>
>>134702983
pretty sure you can remove most of those things over time, even if it costs money.
>>
>>134703881
I'm saving up for the tattoos but I stretched my ears out.
>>
File: 1497629918551.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497629918551.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>134704131
What went through your head when you got your ears stretched, i mean its the most retarded look you could have picked. Did you think ahead? will someone employ me with this? will it still look good when im 45?
>>
>>134704579
I was 18 and into the whole punk scene. To be fair I was never an sjw just antiestablishment and still am. Only I see now that the establishment is anti white.
>>
File: engineer.jpg (64KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
engineer.jpg
64KB, 600x424px
>>134704924
Well i guess if its not litterally this (pic related) i guess it can be hidden in some way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.