[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of people here encouraging traditional marriage and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: marriedcommy.jpg (27KB, 692x537px) Image search: [Google]
marriedcommy.jpg
27KB, 692x537px
I see a lot of people here encouraging traditional marriage and monogamous relationships, and I strongly disagree. I figured I'd take a moment to explain to you why marriage just isn't meant to be.

Women are the bottle neck when it comes to human breeding. If you take a group of 10 men and 10 women and kill off 9 of the men, they will still be able to pop out 10 babies, no problems. In other words, men are disposable, ”enough men” is a very small amount. If you would kill off 9 of the women, leaving you with 10 men and 1 woman, only 1 baby would be made. In other words, when it comes to breeding, women are very precious.

Because of this, nature can take more risks with men. If a particular man is a complete shitfest, it won't really be a problem. He'll just fail miserably at life and the rest of humanity will be fine. Because of this, men vary more than women do, and their extremes are farther from the average, both in the positive and the negative direction. For example, the dumbest men are far dumber than the farest women, but the brightest men are also far brighter than the brighest women.

So we've established that exceptional men exist, that they are more exceptional than any woman could ever hope to be, and that most men aren't really necessary for the survival of the species. This is why the Chad meme exists. Women truly believe, in their very DNA, that Chad matters and you do not.

First lesson: Be Chad. If you aren't smart, strong, rich, confident and charming, stop thinking about relationships and start working on yourself. Become something that you can value, something that you can respect. Stop being a garbage human.

Okay, so now you're Chad. Time to find a girl you like, put a ring on it and a baby in it, right? Well...not exactly.
>>
>>134694155
Women, like all humans, value scarce resources. There's a reason stores always have those ”20% off, buy now, while supply lasts!”-signs. It isn't because their supply is extremely limited, it's because signs like that increase the likelihood that you will buy their product.

Women work the same way. The risk of them losing the opportunity to be with you increases their desire, and I mean a lot. There's no faster way to make a girl frigid than to swear in the name of God that you will never ever choose another woman over her in the future.

Your attention works the same way. If she becomes your live-in girlfriend, you will inevitably end up in a situation where your attention is in no way a limited commodity, and she will have access to as much of it as she wants, whenever she wants it. I don't recommend living with your sexual partner, your home should be your sanctuary, the one place where you can be alone whenever you want to, regardless of what other people do or say. If you still want to invite your girlfriend to live in your home after hearing that, for the love of god, make sure to get two of them. Oh, you thought trust and compromise were the things that keep relationships going? Well, truth is, the thing that keeps them going is competition anxiety. The second a woman considers herself better and more desirable than you, you're done. Her attraction to you isn't something that can be gained by compromise or debate, it either is or it isn't, and trust me, if she can't look up to you, it isn't.
>>
>>134694216
When it comes to babies, sure, you can have them if you want to. But make no mistake, you are not meant to take care of babies, at least not on your own. Human females have a little thing called concealed ovulation. This means that, unlike in many other animals, the males can't really tell when the females are in the fertile part of their cycle. This means that anyone who has had sex with her could very well be the father of the children. Yes, I know we can test for things like that these days, but evolution is a slow thing, and it certainly hasn't adapted to paternity tests yet, so as far as our instinctive behaviors are concerned, you can't tell who the father is. This means that a woman living in a tribal environment will have sex with multiple males who will grow attached to her and subsequently care for her and her children. There's a reason the saying ”It takes a village to raise a child” exists, you know.

So, to sum things up, you can either find a woman, get married and ”live happily ever after” as your religion (or religiously inspired secular tradition) tells you to, knowing that if you ever appear unattractive, no vow will save you protect you from her rightfully being disgusted, turned off and probably cheating on you.

Or you can do what you were meant to do, become (or die trying) a man among men who lives freely, does what he wants and enjoys a harem of women. Remember, there is no woman in this world who would rather live in monogamy with a timid cuck than be part of the harem of a real man.
>>
>>134694155
>why Sweden is about to collapse drowned in muslim cocks: the post
>>
>>134694285
On a side note, if you want to get political, marriage is communist. If everyone would get married, each man would have one woman. But this is to do with sex the very same thing that communism wants to do with wealth. Some men are easily able to get multiple women, and many men are nowhere near able to get even one, nor do they deserve to, they're trash. Think twice about that before you go around thinking that marriage aligns neatly with your right-wing values.
>>
>>134694297
You clearly haven't read it yet, you replied before I was even done posting it. Give it a read, feel free to throw as much vitriol as you desire my way once you're done.
>>
>>134694155

Holy fuck at that wall of text!
>>
File: 1431890451612.jpg (85KB, 780x457px) Image search: [Google]
1431890451612.jpg
85KB, 780x457px
>>134694155
Sweden you just want arab men to fuck your wife..
>>
>>134694155

What a shocker. A Sven who is against normal, healthy human sexuality and reproduction.

Did you write this post while you were waiting for Muhammed to finish up with Elsa? I didn't know cucksheds had Wifi.
>>
>>134694155
If you have a tiny peeped and a shit job.

If you have a giant cock that can hit her cervix,and she starts talking in you he's while you talk about football and pound that pussy.

Oh wait,you will never know what that's like.

Sorry man.
>>
>>134694155
You miss the point entirely. Monogamy isn't for the partners in a relationship. It's for the kids. Any child of a parent who wasn't faithful hates their parents. Do you know how many daughters murder their fathers if they find they were unfaithful to their mothers? Do you know how many sons murder mothers unfaithful to their father. Monogamy has never been about the parents, it was always about the children. Boys without a father in their life become pussies, girls without a a father become whores. Boys without mothers become delinquents, girls without mothers don't know how to run a household. Modern women want Chads because they don't care about their kids, that is all.
>>
>>134694155
I agree with some of your points but your outlook is still too pessimistic (even for me) and sounds like MGTOW
>>
File: artificial womb real.png (122KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb real.png
122KB, 600x582px
>>134694155
Men are more important to society than women, especially in the coming days. The days of women being the gate keepers of reproduction are at their end. With the advancement of technology old primitive throwbacks such as that are fading away.

A new era is upon us.
>>
>>134694673
Great point
>>
>>134694673
Gave me a lot to think about.
>>
>>134694407
>>134694285
>But make no mistake, you are not meant to take care of babies, at least not on your own

Holy Cuckopolis Batman!

Monogamy is inherent and natural despite your drive to raise half breed kids. This was discovered way back in the 60s when the hippies did their free love communes and no one needs to be tied to a certain person movement. To a person every "free love" group paired up and started monogamous relationships. Even when people try to get away from traditional marriage they still get drawn into monogamy.
>>
>>134694518
>normal, healthy human sexuality and reproduction
I just explained to you what normal, healthy human sexuality and reproduction is, why it is that way, and why marriage isn't normal or healthy at all.

>>134694697
I know you genuinely mean that and aren't saying it as an insult, but god, do I despise MGTOW. There's few things as revolting as a worthless man who would rather pretend to not like women or sex than to work on bettering himself. I'm against marriage but I'm definitely not against associating with women.

>>134694673
Interesting point, and I do agree, I've seen a lot of children of divorce, and they usually end up pretty messed up. Even worse are the ones born of irresponsible single mothers, with fathers nowhere to be seen because they realized how insane it would be to be a dad at 18 with no job.

But you're right, someone has to take care of the kids, but I don't think a tradition and a vow is the way to go. Women tend to act on their emotions and if they aren't attracted to the father, they aren't going to stay. I think the "It takes a village to raise a child"-saying has some truth to it. Male school teachers used to be a cornerstone of society, raising children and teaching them how to be autonomous and stand up to challenges. Unfortunately, most teachers are female these days, and far-left feminists to boot.
>>
>>134695242
I understand that you're having a lot of trouble looking past the flag. The fact that I'm on /pol/ in the first place should tell you I'm not a representative of the general Swedish mindset.

Tell me, would you rather be the cuck raising someone else's child, or the man impregnating a girl and then forgetting about her? Because chances are you won't be both the biological father and the caretaker. That's the whole reason women evolved concealed ovulation in the first place. The exceptional male who provides the best genes generally isn't a fan of raising children, so the female finds another provider after he has impregnated her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.