[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck ivanka became jew when she married jew? Would s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ivanka-trump.jpg (76KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka-trump.jpg
76KB, 880x580px
How the fuck ivanka became jew when she married jew?
Would she become asian if she married asian?
Would she become black if she married black?
America is just a piece of uneducated laughing stock.
http://www.jta.org/2017/06/02/news-opinion/politics/is-ivanka-trump-americas-most-powerful-jewish-woman-cnn-says-yes-twitter-says-no
>>
>>134693386
Nice shit b8 m8.
>>
File: jewish trump family.jpg (791KB, 1964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jewish trump family.jpg
791KB, 1964x1200px
>>134693386
watch your mouth
>>
>>134693906
I like how Melania pretends, just to be nice. She's such a sweetie.
>>
>>134693386
jews are a religion and an ethnicity.
>>
>>134693906
Do we got one of Mike Pence yet?
>>
>>134693386
Jew is both a faith and an identity.
You may be a Jew Jew
An atheist Jew
A Jew goyim
A goyim
>>
>>134693386
And you don't become a female if you cut off your dick, faggot.
>>
>>134693906
More like good goyim
>>
>>134694047
Her entire life is pretending and now she's stuck in the Whitehouse
>>
>>134693386
This is why I don't like Ivanka.
If her faith was so weak that she'd go from Christian to jew, meaning she went from believing Christ is the Son of God to denying Christ's divinity and ancestry just to please her husband, she's shit.

Besides, I like Tiffany better, she's the only one that isn't a slav.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.