[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I might have just witnessed a terrorist attack. I am living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Guys,
I might have just witnessed a terrorist attack. I am living in Leeds in the UK. So basically I am coming back from the centre, back to my place after the meeting with my buddies. I went to the bus station on Neville St, to catch a bus towards White Roses Centre. I am witing for a bus, when suddenly, I can her a big bang and looking at the tunnel direction. suddenly stone land on the roof of the bus stop and then few meters in front of me. Then I see one guy who runs towards the tunnel, and then turns around and gets back towards us. Suddenly Car goes towards our direction, and then what looked like purposly drive through the Hilton hotel doors... This was some crazy ass crap... All the ppl from the bus stop starting to retreat and we chided behind the building. Then we could hear another few loud noises. So I run, I got into another side of the tunnel, by gowing through Sovereign and Swinegate streets, and when I got into the other side and got closer to the Hilton entrance, few black police cars drove right next to me, and couple armed coppers ran into the hotel. Other shouted to get the hell out of this area... Then I went on the other bust stop to my place. But this was some crazy shit... Actually, when I was further from the hotel I could see smoke coming from the train station. Idk what was that, but I have some suspicions.
>>
>>134687057
I saw a terrorist attack your mothers cheeks
>>
>>134687258
what?
>>
>>134687057
And nothing in the media?
>>
>>134687759
I saw a terrorist attack, your mother's asshole after i was done with her.
>>
>>134688202
Yeah this is what I thinking... I have a short vid, you can also check the snapchat map.
>>
>>134688368
link NAO
>>
>>134688462
wait will upload it somewhere.
>>
>>134688559
youtube / vid.me / streamable
>>
File: 1439691921465.png (141KB, 1194x826px) Image search: [Google]
1439691921465.png
141KB, 1194x826px
>>134688559
sorry i'm just excited
>>
>>134687057
What time?

I live in Leeds. My room looks onto one of the main roads into the city centre. I would have seen police cars streaming past if there was an incident like that
>>
>>134688722
It is not when it was happening, I recorded it when I got into another side of the tunnel.
>>
>>134689678
https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news/appeal-road-traffic-collision-outside-hotel-granary-wharf-leeds
>>
>>134689090
My mate just came home around 20 min ago, said they locked out whole area.
>>
>>134689090
My mate just came home around 20 min ago, said they locked out the whole area.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.