[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is there no thread about this on pol? Thought you guys w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 31183229_ConsoleAppStill.jpg (103KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
31183229_ConsoleAppStill.jpg
103KB, 1600x900px
How is there no thread about this on pol? Thought you guys would be all over this..

Group of black teens laugh at and mock a man drowning to death.

https://youtu.be/OKJOy0M4Cp8
>>
>>134682802
>'murica
>water safe to drink

I thought you guys were a first world country.
>>
There are more black people in the US than there are people in Canada. This is terrifying.
>>
we've had a thousand of these fucking threads already
>>
>>134682802
Literally subhumans
>>
File: IMG_3953.jpg (53KB, 699x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3953.jpg
53KB, 699x1000px
>>134682802
We decided the dindu nuffins couldn't swim and the drowndu nuffin wasn't worth saving anyway. Who cares?
>>
>>134682802
no matter what you think about this case, forcing people to help in situations like this is extremely concerning, especially since it could be risky to the rescuers.
This is the Seinfeld finale all over again, with the good Samaritan rule. I'm sorry but im not obligated to save anyone's life, yes it makes me a piece of shit as a person but from a legal standpoint, fuck you
>>
>>134682802
wtf? its not their fault
the literally not help the man, he was drowning in WATER
hello? blacks cant swim you cislord fagtron stop blaming everything on them
>>
>>134682802
I don't understand. Did they put him in the water? How can they be charged for murder?
>>
why didn't he just swim, was he trapped on something?
>>
>>134682802
I think the only reasonable punishment for this is tossing the five teens in the middle of the water. If they make it back to the surface, they get to go.
>>
>>134682802
The only tragedy here is that the other nigs didn't drown trying to save him. If they could act like decent people we either wouldn't have to tolerate them or they wouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: mcqueen-sits.jpg (43KB, 409x516px) Image search: [Google]
mcqueen-sits.jpg
43KB, 409x516px
>>134682802
as much as i dont like niggers i would have still saved the guy because its the right thing to do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.