[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does communism claim to 'spread the means of production

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500756453594.jpg (32KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500756453594.jpg
32KB, 551x600px
Why does communism claim to 'spread the means of production evenly', but it always just ends up being a dictatorship or oligarchy that seizes control of those 'means'?
>>
>>134682324

because real communism has never been tried
>>
>>134682324
Because, why are you questioning it, do you need to go to the gulag?
>>
File: 1500511800313.jpg (44KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
1500511800313.jpg
44KB, 400x489px
>>134682400
Yes, yes if course you wpukd say that.

Oh, but it has been tried. Several times.

But for the sake of argument, let's say it has.

Wouldn't you need a population of virtuous people who all have the same goal in mind to truly implement it, as is true with any political iedology? What about one group getting uneasy that the other group has the same as them but only has to work half as hard? Etc?
>>
>>134682400
Unironically this. There is no government in communism and there is no ownership. Communism has never existed and if it ever does, no one will own anything so the means of production will be evenly spread to everyone.
>>
>>134682324
>engaging in any level of thought beyond muh freebies
That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>134682651
That's what I mean though. You'd need a specific type of people, all working as a hivemind to keep that system in place. That cannot exist. People are shit.>>134682656
>>
>>134682400

DIE AND DON'T REPRODUCE PLS
>>
>>134682324
Because their ideology is naive and does not work in practice.

Most people who are to economic leftists probably dislike the idea of a powerful, oppressive authority. The thing is that in order for wealth to be distributed evenly, one of these have to be true:
>Humans are charitable and sacrifice their own luxury in order to help the poor
>A powerful authoritarian government forces people to share their wealth with the poor

The first one is obviously not true, as anyone who has read even a little bit of biology, psychology or history will tell you. So the only option they're left with is an oppressive ruler that keeps everyone else in check. And they will inevitably hate that authority for having authority, which is hilarious.

I think there should be a government that makes sure people do not starve, die of illness, go homeless or murder each other. Other than that, they should have no power. Fuck authoritarian governments. Fuck forcing people to be "charitable".
>>
>>134682400
But it's gonn be great when you finally try it, right? DON'T REPRODUCE. DIE ALONE PLS.
>>
>>134682651
A tribe of natives living off the land actually fits that description perfectly, but I think even communists realize it's as far regressed as civilizations go.
>>
>>134682324
Green
Clean hands, clean conscience

>clean hands
because not authoritarian

>clean conscience
because care about the poor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.