[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with subsidizing college with the condition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8183.jpg (102KB, 700x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8183.jpg
102KB, 700x871px
What's wrong with subsidizing college with the condition that it has to be stem and not women's studies?
>>
>>134681882
>subsidies
yes, we need more goyim!
>>
>>134681882
That's about the only scenario in which I support the government helping people through college.

But, that'll never work, because 80% of the people who want a free ride want to spend their time in drama class or some other stupid shit.
>>
>>134683250
Doesn't it benefit everyone to have a collage system that can educate talented people, regardless of how much money their parents have?
>>
>>134683401
No it doesn't. Any group of people who don't start from the bottom and work themselves up by their own labor and capital are doom to fail.

This is why anerican negros, despite being able to go to college for free, if they look hard enough, are not even in the same category as Asians, who have to work harder and receive the least amount of subsidy than any other race group.

Giving a man riches doesn't make him rich. Giving a man work ethics, labor, experience, and cultural structure makes a man rich.
>>
>>134684257
American*
>>
How about subsidizing college with the condition that the student works here instead of ditching his country and working abroad.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 189x267px
I have a better solution: Open Hamilton/ Tuskegee schools.

Allow kids to move to the college, that teaches industry, business, and STEM, but they HAVE to work. Their work is their college tuition.

The profit of their work is how the college makes money. Booker single handedly gave blacks industry and literacy with this model but liberals and other negro (((thinkers))) thought it was degrading and wanted a fast track to wealth and status.
>>
>>134681882
For fuck sakes Henry is just so fucking perfect.
>>
>>134681882
Maybe to an extent but subsidization is a large part of the problem. If colleges weren't guaranteed a huge source of outside revenue all of the time they would have to adjust their prices drastically downward to account for what people could then realistically afford, and if less people could afford to stupidly get access to tons of money to get stupid degrees they'd likely chose what they went to college for more carefully and based on more realistic financial criterion, like which degrees actually net you a financial positive return, i.e. engineering, physics, computer science, etc.
Possibly just make the subsidies available to low-middle income people who have proven they are capable of something academically demanding.
>>
>>134685826
>>134684873
tl;dr

Henry Cavill is absolutely beautiful and you damn well know it!
>>
>>134686058
Go back to Canada, ya leaf
>>
File: 1459455326295.jpg (40KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1459455326295.jpg
40KB, 420x420px
>>134686597
Oh sweetheart.
>>
>>134681882
Who's going to be providing the money for the subsidization?
>>
File: 1500780984908.gif (202KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500780984908.gif
202KB, 300x200px
>>134686674
>>
>>134684527
maybe his country should pay him more
>>
>>134681882
Nothing. A similar "means testing" to what you propose is being implemented in this Cucked Kingdom. However, your country is full of fat, bloated half wits that couldn't change a light bulb without a big Mac and Large soda nearby.
>>
>>134690166
says the bong that's from the same country as this faggot:
>>134686674
>>134686058
>>134685704
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.