[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this for the first time. There's so much subtle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: rogueone.jpg (118KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
rogueone.jpg
118KB, 560x800px
Watching this for the first time.

There's so much subtle cuck imagery that I wouldn't be surprised if a white woman's first urge after the movie was to fuck a black guy.
>>
>>134675413
I thought I would hate it too, because I generally hate Star Wars, but it was actually really enjoyable.

They don't sexualize Jinn at all and the team they assemble, while (((diverse))) actually serves a purpose and the characters turn out to be really cool and well fleshed out.

It was good, and I wanted to hate it but ended up thinking that if the others "a star wars story" films are like this they will all be a lot of fun.
>>
>>134675413
>>134677442
Fuck Jinn.
It was such a bland character, and that had little to no motivation. And honestly, the story of the movie itself didn't make much sense, for a super sekret imperial project, the blueprints of the death star was so loosely defended that it was laughable.
And I am sad that there is no more fucking The Maw.
>>
If you can get past the wooden acting of the main characters this is actually a good war movie but mainly because of the old throwback characters like Tarkin , Vader , Ackabar and the color X-Wing Squadrons.
>>
>>134675413
It's pretty good for being accurate to the real story of Star Wars that has already been laid out. Not like that say fuckery of stupid shit that is the force awakens. Either way, Rogue One is still a political shitfest behind the story.
>>
File: 1500760086819.png (194KB, 275x452px) Image search: [Google]
1500760086819.png
194KB, 275x452px
>Not one stormtrooper kill
>imperials are muhh ebil space nazis
>disney
>>
>>134675413
>There's so much subtle cuck imagery that I wouldn't be surprised if a white woman's first urge after the movie was to fuck a black guy.
Explain
>>
>>134675413
It really wasn't anything like that. I thought it was pretty apolitical compared to episode 7. Yes it has a diverse cast but that's fine as long as they aren't forcing it. All of the characters served an actually purpose and were likeable for the most part. The only part I really hated was that they killed off Donnie Yen.
>>
File: 6tduythnigby.png (690KB, 612x614px) Image search: [Google]
6tduythnigby.png
690KB, 612x614px
>>134675413
>>
File: 1500761016227.png (166KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
1500761016227.png
166KB, 830x844px
Daily reminder the Empire did nothing wrong.
>>
>>134675413
All the characters except Ip Man were unlikable assholes and it ripped off Return of the Jedi way too much during the space battle.
>>
If you want to see jews trying really hard for gay and jews vs goys imagery just watch the new alien.
>>
File: 1493617691924.jpg (503KB, 620x895px) Image search: [Google]
1493617691924.jpg
503KB, 620x895px
>>134675413
It's whole premise is tremendously retarded
>if I don't create the death star it will just delay the process by decades not stop it
> I have created a weakness in the deathstar you need muh plans to know about
>Said weakness in reality could only ever be exploited by a genius force user which I have no idea exists
>>
No clue about the political message/social engineering aspects of it, but it sure as fuck made Force Awakens look worse than it already was. It actually did a diverse cast and a female lead rather timidly, which is the appropriate and skillful way to do that sort of thing. Meanwhile Force Awakens was one poor oversight away from their Mary Sue, whose name I don't even remember, discussing how on her home planet woman don't shave their arm pits because they have more important things to worry about followed by a scene of the black dude 69ing the Mediterranean looking x-wing pilot. Based on the previews for the next one, I think we're going to get a Bernie Sanders character and a "we are the 99%" type plot so the shit looks like it's bound to continue. Expect something stupid out of Kylo's mouth like "I HAD TO BETRAY UNCLE LUKE! I WAS THE BEST OF HIS STUDENTS, THE TOP 1% AND HE TREATED ME NO BETTER THAN THE WORST!"
>>
>>134677442
I concur. It's the only star wars movie I actually enjoyed and could watch again. My dad is a huge a fucking star wars nerd and I never had the heart to tell him I hate the horse shit so whenever a new one comes out we go see it. This one was pretty decent. I can't think of any overt propaganda off the top of my head except for the (((diverse))) cast.
>>
>>134679677

>a diverse cast

Was there a white guy anywhere in the movie, except the evil guy
This was unadulterated trash
>>
>>134675413
My girlfriend rode my dick somewhat more forcefully that night after the movie, but no she was not looking for nigger to hump.
>>
File: world.jpg (99KB, 619x447px) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
99KB, 619x447px
>>134675413
IDC. Felicity Jones looks just like this bartender I want to fuck who doesn't have any sexy photos on her face book, so I fap to Felicity Jones pics and imagine I'm ramming it up the bartender's pooper behind the bar after closing.
>>
>>134678242
>imperials are muhh ebil space nazis
bruh.. the empire was always Nazi, from the OT up through the prequels.

you know this, fucking deal with it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.