[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Trump has no treason to hide, why won't he show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5203.jpg (77KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5203.jpg
77KB, 501x600px
If Trump has no treason to hide, why won't he show the tax returns?
>>
>>134670021
You have no reason to hide, why don't you post yours?
>>
>>134670021
Are we back to tax returns now? I cared more about the Russia claims, let me know when we bring that narrative back
>>
don't criticize or question the trump
>>
>>134670021
Cuz you faggots would find a misplaced comma and use it for grounds of impeachment
>>
>>134673028
>Implying uneducated faggots shouldn't be lynched
>>
>>134673105
You do realize such mass lynchings would result in the death of endless millions.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (72KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
72KB, 750x750px
Because he doesn't need to.
>>
>>134670021
Didn't he do that and prove he pays more taxes than like 90% of america? Didn't he btfo some stupid reporter slut that kept bitching about it?
>>
>>134670021
>why won't he show the tax returns?

I heard he doesn't have any tax returns, because he hasn't made any money he hasn't needed to file taxes, pretty typical for a rich guy
>>
>>134670021
You do realize that the IRS has his tax returns, right? You do understand that the term "tax return" implies that the tax forms were prepared and submitted to the federal government, right? You grasp this simple concept, don't you?
>>
>>134673493
This
>>
>>134673280
when it's done properly, no one will dare to do anything about it.

And when the fags and SJWs and feminists and the other idiots are gone, people will actually applaud anyway.
>>
>>134670021

Treason again. You guys are overplaying your hand. God why am I helping you?
>>
File: You're Just Losing.jpg (46KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
You're Just Losing.jpg
46KB, 300x400px
>>134670021
Can we go back even further?

I really loved the "it's not rigged, you are just losing". It was hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_3416.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3416.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>134670021
>1 post by this id
Innocent until proven guilty moron.
Libtards declared Trump was guilty and they're hell bent on proving it, even if they have to lie and falsify evidence.
>>
>>134670021
To make you Dims even more nutty than you already are.....kinda the same reaction some Republicans had with the delayed release of King Barry's official birth certificate.
>>
>>134670021

You already tried that, fella.
>>
>>134670021
>taxes
>treason

As if someone would properly report treasonous activity by filing documents with IRS.

Nice try though. Think it through before you try again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.