[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Martin Luther King Jr. >Fight your whole life for racial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: z8omhr4qwm3z.jpg (168KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
z8omhr4qwm3z.jpg
168KB, 1152x2048px
>Be Martin Luther King Jr.
>Fight your whole life for racial equality
>Go to jail multiple times protesting peacefully for change
>Convince court system that Separate But Equal isn't fair or legal.
>Finally win more inclusion for blacks in America
>Literally assassinated for your beliefs
>Look down from above decades later
>See my people saying things like;
"We need a black only movie screening. NOT A SINGLE WHITE PERSON!"

Do basketball Americans not have a sense of irony /pol/? Do they not realize they're regressing to the very thing their ancestors died to eradicate?
>>
>>134668760
>niggers
>thinking

dude?
>>
>>134668760
I'm all for segregation. I don't want to be anywhere near niggers anyways.
>>
>>134668760
Pretty sure that even MLK hated niggers.
>>
>>134668974
This
>>
Not all blacks agree with or think like MLK. I'd argue that black separatists are generally much smarter and more respectable than the generic grievance-mongering ones. Anyway, there's literally nothing wrong with wanting this type of exclusive separatism, we should actually be encouraging it.
>>
Send them all back to africa where they belong.
Tried to watch Dreamhack earlier, nothing but fucking niggers everywhere.
They ruin goddamn everything.
>>
i had no plans to go see a nigger movie anyhow
>>
So when can we openly push for segregation?
>>
>>134668760
>I demand a black only showing

I'll go one step farther, ALL people of color deserve the freedom to attend separate movie theaters from Whyte ppl. PoC enjoy "interactive viewing"; they see a theater as a place of community. Whyte ppl like to "watch movies" in theaters, and "follow" the "plot". This difference of culture is irreconcilable, and the only way for people of color truly to be free of judgmental shushing and fetching the manager, free to laugh and chat and socialize on their phones, is if we create People of Color Only theaters, or "Coloured Theaters", for short. Whyte people can go watch movies like a bunch of mute statues in the "Whites Only" theater. Black and brown people of color don't need the white man in their theaters
>>
Sounds good to me. Segregation is the first step to making America great again
>>
>>134668760
>Marxist Lucifer King
He was a literal Christ denying sodomite who swung both ways, and Bobby Kennedy's justice dept has it all on tape, from when Bobby ordered MLK investigated for his ties to communist subversives and soviet agents.

Take the red pill on MLK.
https://youtu.be/-WACV9KZA64
>>
>>134669577

Why not spread this practice further, once it proves successful? White people turn up their noses when PoC wash their dishes in drinking fountain, for example. Why not force whitey to go use his own fountains?

PoC enjoy making a performance art piece of their public restroom stalls. If white ppl hate it so much, why not send them to white only bathrooms?

Allow black and brown people to fly free and express themselves with media that effects all five senses, while white ppl blandly go about their business, flush, wash their hands, and leave in a tidy, orderly, and prompt fashion
>>
>>134668974
This right here.
>>
>>134669577
We also need PoC only schools for our little astronauts to study the prejudices of gendah and be social. Dem whiteys homeless lookin ass kids always be quiet in boring ass physics and math. So cultureless.
>>
Can you imagine being in that movie theater?

It would just be non-stopped chatter and yelling at the screen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.