[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my buddy in norway got evicted from his place and had to move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Sergey_Ivanovich_Kislyak_2016.jpg (611KB, 1168x1544px) Image search: [Google]
Sergey_Ivanovich_Kislyak_2016.jpg
611KB, 1168x1544px
so my buddy in norway got evicted from his place and had to move to the ghetto. underneath his apartment is a den of sand niggers, they all work shifts so they come and go at all hours of the day and night. lo and behold the bike gets stolen. after keeping a vigil during night to see if any theft was taking place, some kids came to the building asking if there was a bike for sale. my bro now knows that the sandniggers are probably the thieves. how shoudl he strike back?

i said to use stink bombs, cover the door, handle, floor, all aorund their sandnigger den.

post advice. showing thread to friend later.
>>
File: 1475611579604.jpg (113KB, 1025x679px) Image search: [Google]
1475611579604.jpg
113KB, 1025x679px
Im his nor friend...

I know it was naive, I didn't lock it to anything, I didn't plus two and two together.

They prob took it.

But now hes trying to make me buy stink bombs on eBay and smoke em out...

And Im wondering, what if they didn't do it... shouldn't smoke innocent niggers out...
>>
File: bush-corn.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bush-corn.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
>>134665859

pic related is my opinion on this
>>
File: cow-google-street-view.jpg (109KB, 1065x799px) Image search: [Google]
cow-google-street-view.jpg
109KB, 1065x799px
POL sucks broc
>>
>>134665859
>Innocent
>Sandniggers
Oh, Anders.
>>
Ofcourse they took it! Call the cops, really, do it, and tell them that some kids asked if there was a Bike for sale right there, where They live. Ofcourse they took it! They Even asked those kids to buy ur Bike you stupid cuck. Call the cops or beat them up. If you live near Drammen Ill come tomorrow and get it back for you, fucking niggers. Stand up for yourself, man. We are invaded. And join den nordiske motstandsbevegelsen. www.frihetskamp.net
>>
Call the cops, show the cops where the kids live, and then go over, with the cops and Ask the the kids who offered to sell them a Bike. Ill bet theyll point out the niggers and they Will get your Bike back, if they havent sold it already.
>>
>>134667117

he doesnt know where the kids that wanted the buy the bike are anymore.... thats the problem. im advocating extrajudicial justice (smoke bombs, bacon drop)
>>
>>134665341
Move
>>
>>134666732
>>134667117
Sweet brothers.

The thing is that I KNOW COPS and they won't do shit. Its not their responsibility or something.

The bike is gone. But thanks for caring, I mean this:)

And then, lets learn and live, never trust a (sand)nigger
>>
>>134668990

STINK BOMBS!!! FUCK THIS INJUSTICE!!!

SMOKE EM OUT GWB STYLE!!!
>>
Burn them alive in pig fat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.