[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Christians here reconcile their white nationalism with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 48

How do Christians here reconcile their white nationalism with worshipping an Arab?
>>
>>134657909
>Bizantine empire
>Arab
>>
>>134657909
Why can't Goyim appreciate someone's wisdom without opening their anuses to his cousins?
>>
By calling pagans LARPers while roleplaying as crusaders.
>>
>>134657909
Hes not an Arab, he likely spoke Aramaic.
Still a Semite though
>>
>>134657909
They alter history to make him white and Trump one of the good guys
>>
This is the second or third anti-christ shill thread I've seen here today. The fuck is going on?
>>
Arab means mixed as in mulatto. They didn't exist in Jesus' day.

So, your assertion that Jesus was an Arab is false.
>>
>>134658505
what was he?
>>
>>134659132
What race? Transcendent.

Hes the Son of God.
>>
the ancient where more black then we think..
>>
File: Minoan_fish.jpg (83KB, 384x615px) Image search: [Google]
Minoan_fish.jpg
83KB, 384x615px
>>134658505
no you are wrong, most of the arabs today are "white" compared tho how they looked a couple of hundreead years ago
>>
>>134657909
> (((Jesus)))
> Arab

kys faggot
>>
File: Prince_Vladimir_1.jpg (431KB, 925x1578px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Vladimir_1.jpg
431KB, 925x1578px
>>134659132
black! the white jews you see today are turkic people who converted in the 800ad.. look up khazaria
>>
>>134660400
> 2017
> still spreading this stale meme.

Ashkenazi Jews have more Middle Eastern DNA than even the Arab looking Sephardic Jews from Spain and Morocco.
>>
File: real men.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
real men.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>134657909
Get the fuck out you ignorant faggot.
>>
>>134657909
>arab
Are you retarded?

>>134658038
>bizantine empire
Are you retarded?

>>134658505
>Arab means mixed as in mulatto. They didn't exist in Jesus' day.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>134658437
I don't approve of all this christian bashing but he has a legitimate point
>>
>>134657909
Because Christianity was a Greek Mystery Cult
>>
>>134657909
I dont know why this gets thrown about as the face of christ. this is an "average man" of christs time and not based on him in particular.
>>
>A leaf
Arabs didn't exist anywhere outside of the Arabian Peninsula(everything below modern day Jordan) until after the Arab conquest. Jesus was a Galilean or potentially a Syriac. Not an Arab nor a Jew(in the modern sense of the word Jew). Stop with this narrative that Jesus Christ was an Arab.
>>
>>134661581
i bet they tested this childs :) http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/shocking-story-israel-disappeared-babies-160803081117881.html
>>
File: 1392040772177.jpg (5KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
1392040772177.jpg
5KB, 303x276px
>post a bunch of pictographs depicting whites with a tan because white people didn't spend so much time indoors in those days
>claim that tan white people are actually arab or black
>this thread
>>
>>134661957
Archive
https://archive.is/FYYXz
>>
>>134661957
why do they niggas all have big ayy lmao heads
what do you reckon the average IQ was?
>>
File: arabic-aristotle.jpg (594KB, 1064x1563px) Image search: [Google]
arabic-aristotle.jpg
594KB, 1064x1563px
>>134662079
naa man.. i know my story and it started in the east.. what ever happen down in the south has nothing to do whit me. its you who have been manipulated into believing the norther civilization started in the south
>>
>>134661947
Still a filthy semite
>>
File: MyStereogram.jpg (102KB, 761x480px) Image search: [Google]
MyStereogram.jpg
102KB, 761x480px
>>134657909
>Be a leaf
>Read an anthropology headline
>Don't understand the material
>But the hypothesis supports your fedora
>Spread it around pretending it's meaningful
>Get called a faggot on your favorite antediluvian arts and crafts tip exchange board
>Make yourself some chicken trendies
>????
>Profit
Saged
>>
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books
>>
File: 1496965829262.jpg (198KB, 891x710px) Image search: [Google]
1496965829262.jpg
198KB, 891x710px
>>134661960
>Trust me goy I'm white I just have a bit of a tan.
>>
> Christianity made Europe...

Christianity made Europe a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well
>>
If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!
>>
File: christ-at-33-heinrich-hofmann.jpg (190KB, 509x700px) Image search: [Google]
christ-at-33-heinrich-hofmann.jpg
190KB, 509x700px
>>134657909
>implying this "scientifically accurate reconstruction" isn't a propaganda piece
pic related is what every saint, seer, and guru who has had visions of him describes him as
>>
>>134659132
More like assad.
>>
Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
>>134657909
Arabs didn't exist in Palestine in Jesus's time. Jesus was a confirmed Israelite
>>
File: neo-pagan.jpg (127KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
neo-pagan.jpg
127KB, 600x450px
>>134662707
To be honest you sound like a faggot and I think you're an SJW larping as some kind of White nationalist.
>>
>>134658437
Pagans used to have a presence here but got chased off. Now there are reduced to making sniping troll threads.
>>
>>134657909
>Arab
>Hebrew

>Hebrew
>brown
No
>>
>>134661804
>asking a question three times

Are you retarded?
>>
Go fuck yourself. >Muh whites
You don't know what Christianity is about.
>>
File: jesus.png (8KB, 268x402px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
8KB, 268x402px
>>134662539

Through the exact same "process" those "scientists" used to come up with that picture of "Jesus", I have come up with my very own interpretation that frankly blows theirs out of the water. You can't argue with my pic. That's what Jesus looked like because I said so and I have a piece of paper saying I went to so-and-so school for however many years. You can't refute this. Don't even try. You'll just make a fool out of yourself, you low class uneducated shitstain. I win.
>>
>>134662707
"That antisemitism is a christian aberration and in no sense a product of the heathen tradition cannot be emphasised enough, a fact that was endorsed by Alfred Rosenberg when he wrote that “the history of europe has proved that it has found a form of religion in extreme anti-jewish christianity”. In the pre-christian period the jewish diaspora had not spread to the still heathen lands of northern europe and therefore the question of antisematism does not arise in odinism, whereas under the pagan roman emporers judaism was accorded the same degree of toleration that was extended to other subject peoples so long as they remained obedient to roman rule."
-John Yeowell This is Odinism
>>
>>134663358

Romans almost exterminated Jews

Christians made them their bankers

Oh no, poor jews, christianity is the worst thing ever to happen to them! what are they gonna do with all that money!
>>
>>134657909
>Jesus a Hebrew and arab
>Jesus a hebrew a jew
Lol and some of you guys think u are red pilled
>>
That image was formed by Israeli archaeologists whereas thr shroud of turin shows someone else.
>>
>>134657909
>op buys into the "muh raysis christians" meme
>doesn't realize most white nationalists don't give a shit one way or another
>checks flag
A
>>
The First obscure Alliance was arabs whit anglosaxons versus Europe in the1500 bc
>>
>>134663662
> 1500 bc

wat
>>
File: avalokitesvara.jpg (73KB, 329x420px) Image search: [Google]
avalokitesvara.jpg
73KB, 329x420px
1) Abrahamic religions ("software") have Semitic roots and are not adequate for Aryan "hardware"

2) Pagan religions have died out and we do not have authentic, real living uninterrupted traditions ... when I say "LARPer" I don't mean it metaphorically in this case. Vikernes is literally a LARPer: he uploads videos of role-playing swordfighting in armor etc.

3) other Indo-European religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism. Hinduism (also known as "poo-in-loo-ism") is too Indian and not adequate for us. Jainism is too ascetic and impossible to follow for a normal person living in the world.

The conclusion is that the only living tradition that has Aryan origins and is adequate for us is the Dharma, specifically Buddhism.
>>
>>134657909
HEY MAN NOT COOL JESUS WAS A BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED ARYAN WHO HAPPENED TO BE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST
>>
File: 123412343241234.png (1MB, 768x1928px) Image search: [Google]
123412343241234.png
1MB, 768x1928px
Jews are too stupid to come up with new material.
>>
File: 1489959328238.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489959328238.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>134657909
He wuz a joo.
>>
>>134663700

> tfw buddhists wanna remove kebab, while all mainstream christian leaders say "refugee welcome"
>>
>>134663700
To add to this; if Europe becomes Buddhist, it will also bring us closer to the only other race that is good: East Asians (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) --- it's clear that the only places in the world that aren't shit are either East Asian or European

A common Mahayana faith could bring us closer in a new kind of unity.

Mahayana was created by white people living in Northern India.
>>
>>134663823

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
>>
>>134663749
why wont Israeli archaeologists help an archaeological mission to know how Jesus(that lived in modern day Israel all his life) looked?
>>
File: 1500662318145.png (509KB, 554x756px) Image search: [Google]
1500662318145.png
509KB, 554x756px
How do food eaters here reconcile their white nationalism with eating crops domesticated by an Arab?
>>
What's wtih all of the slide threads? Jesus slides, myers briggs slides, even bog slides.
>>
File: 1500291667573.jpg (59KB, 840x828px) Image search: [Google]
1500291667573.jpg
59KB, 840x828px
How do book readers here reconcile their white nationalism with reading in an alphabet invented by an Arab?
>>
>>134664470
you mean the latin alphabet? that we are currently using?

or the arabic alphabet made by arabs and used in your country.
>>
>>134658135
Arabs are semitic people
>>
File: 1499210207691.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499210207691.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>134665102
>he thinks latin alphabet was original not a copy of Phoenician
>>
>>134665386
Correct
>>
>>134665386
how strong is the wifi in your bunker, Ibrahim?
>>
>>134662344
Eh, it could be worse. There are varying degrees of Semites and the ancient Hebrews and Israelites(such as the Galileans) and Syriacs to an extent aren't that bad. Arabs and modern Jews are pretty bad, and even Arabs are only bad when they're radicalized.
>>
>>134665386
>he thinks phoenicians were arabic

Were the baylonians arabic as well? What about the cannites?

>>134665173
And do you consider yourself not swiss, but La tene?
Should the scotish consider themselves proto-caldonian?
>>
>>134665173
How does that negate what I said? I said he's *still* a semite
>>
File: 1472617312783.jpg (212KB, 1019x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472617312783.jpg
212KB, 1019x645px
>>134659132
Jesus is a blond haired blue eyed Anglo Saxon warrior.

Who else /positive christianity/ here?
>>
By ignoring their holy book and only believing what they want to believe.
>>
>>134665639
>argumentum ad hominem

>>134665716
It doesn't. I must have read that wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>134665639
>implying op doesn't use arab to refer to all middle easterners like the typical braindead westerner
>implying Semites are different ethnic groups
>>
Christian Identity

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
>>
File: 1500441611404.jpg (32KB, 542x262px) Image search: [Google]
1500441611404.jpg
32KB, 542x262px
>>134665386
This is what Phoenicians looked like.
>>
>>134666614
Christian Identity is we wuz for white people and it has even less followers than germanic paganism lol. Sorry man but it completely died out in the 90s and now the only adherents are ex-convict skinheads.
>>
>>134666522
Arabs colonized the whole Middle East.
>>
>>134666788
Does it really matter?
>>
File: 1493281394705.png (252KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1493281394705.png
252KB, 484x605px
>>134666788
and?
do you think pic related looks like you or your shit people???
with the curly hair and huge nose and almond eyes???
he looks like the average leb or Syrian
you lot are so sad it crossed over to funny
>>
>>134663287
>Failing to understand that the question was individually asked to three different persons in relation to their respective claim.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>134666838
It could literally change our world forever, it exposes the biggest lie throughout human history(Jews being God's chosen people,) and it is Aryanist believing the Israelites were Aryans.

Just because it's small doesn't mean it's not true, fucking dumb ass.
>>
>>134661804
Are you?
>>
>>134666917
gee golly
did you discover that on your own or did someone to tell you
thanks for the history lesson you shitter
i can smell the american low iq behind the meme flag
>>
>>134667064
Yes, because of their close proximity to the Israelites. Thereby determing Jesus' race.
>>
>>134667284
So stfu faggot. Arab.
>>
File: WeWuzJesus.jpg (57KB, 599x782px) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzJesus.jpg
57KB, 599x782px
>>134657909
Fuck you, you fuckin racist pig! Jesus was black!
>>
>>134657909
Cause we modeled his image we use on the cross after Zeus.
>>
Didn't you get the memo?

WE wuz jesus an' shiiieeet

Jesus is nordic apparently
>>
>>134667369
you're too stupid and incoherent to talk to
refrain from replying to me please
>>
>>134657909
A

FUCKING

LEAF
>>
Here's more proof Jesus was black!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
>>
>>134667192
>it exposes the biggest lie throughout human history(Jews being God's chosen people,) and it is Aryanist believing the Israelites were Aryans.
WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHEEIT

>Just because it's small doesn't mean it's not true, fucking dumb ass.
No but the whole lost tribe of dan has been disproven 200 years ago when British Israelism was still thing, and now all that we know about the timeline of the bible and Indo-European migrations only an actual retard would think whites were the real Israelites.
>>
>>134657909
>he doesn't understand why the conception was immaculate
what a dumb nigger
>>
>>134657909
the real Isrealetis are palestinians?
>MIND BLOWN
>>
>>134667574
Go back to Africa fucking nigger.
>>
jew op. saged.
>>
>>134667659
Dude, Jews control the whole world and are Satanists, of course they're false Israelites and of course the only viable candidate for the real Israelites are White people who Jews want to destroy so badly. What are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: nigger.png (311KB, 655x341px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
311KB, 655x341px
>>134657909
>still believing that jewish (((Artist))) imagination of Jesus

pic related of a semite from Middle east, looks like someone familiar ?
>>
>>134657909
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>134658070
Given the fact the Pharisee Arabs sold him to the Romans, who mostly did their job...

Well, Israel, enjoy your demographic nightmare caught between secular cucks taking Arab cock and having mixed babies with Arab whores. I am sure having the intelligence/committment of your community plummet from Ultra Orthodox breeding like rabbits and collecting welfare/no military service. Because we ain't going to be so welcoming as we had been in the past...
>>
File: 1500171346489.jpg (326KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500171346489.jpg
326KB, 700x600px
>>
>>134667659
CI deals mainly in the Assyrian captivity, not necessarily the tribe of Dan. CI theorizes that the Israelite captives from the Assyrian exile migrated into Europe and became the Roman, Greek, and mainly the Germanic peoples
>>
>>134668846
Jews like being in the minority.
>>
>>134663948
you know your shit

but why are you ancap? embrace NatSoc
>>
you cant. "white nationalism" is incompatible with christianity and you cannot serve two masters. if jesus wanted people to be white nationalists he would have preached white nationalism. but he didnt, he wanted them to be christians which is why he preached christianity. its simple really
>>
>>134658437
Pagan LARPers have frequent raids on /pol/ some anon leaked their discord chat last time, they are the ones responsible for Pagan, atheist, and "christcuck" threads (most of time).
>>
>>134669163
Exactly. Christianity knows no race. "Neither greek or jew, you're all one in Jesus Christ".

Its a multicultural, global cult of death, more similar to Communism than anything in its completed vision.
>>
>>134658437
>Complains about a Middle-Eastern religion invading the West
>Obeys a Middle-Eastern religion

He's completely right. Christianity is a degenerate religion that invaded and took control over our ancestors, just like Islam is doing today.
>>
>>134663700
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post39763.html#p39763
>>
File: jesus-shroud.jpg (52KB, 575x266px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-shroud.jpg
52KB, 575x266px
Reminder not to trust kike revisionists.
>>
>>134659132
HE WUZ ARYAN N SHEEEEEEIIIIIIT
>>
>>134670407
>believing any christian propaganda on what (((Jesus Christ))) looked like
They make him look like that because christianity's purpose was to weaken Europe, why would they show what he would actually would have looked like when it would turn off many goyim to the idea of accepting this jewish tool of manipulation?
>>
Pagan Rome fucked itself and deserved to fall.
>>
>>134673521
Rome fucked itself through infighting (civil war) debasing the currency and pagan invasions of their territory.
>>
>>134657909
Guys! Jesus ws not a Jew. He was an Israelite. Not the same thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People
>>
File: cant actually make it up..jpg (567KB, 2872x3172px) Image search: [Google]
cant actually make it up..jpg
567KB, 2872x3172px
>>134670407
while i believe thats him on the shroud i think they made him a bit too comely there

Isaiah 53:2-3
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
>>
>>134663749
You Idiot, this shit tier "research" needs to sound authentic somehow.
Jesus? A Jew? Israel? yeah!
>>
File: May10_6.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
May10_6.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
>>134657909
nothing wrong with christian arabs
>>
Conferring citizenship on non-Romans was another place where Rome went wrong, an error that the main political parties in America are determined to replicate.
>>
>>134657909

You know that image was made by a kike, right OP?

Then again, so was this thread...
>>
>>134657909
That face doesn't look much like Jesus man
>>
>>134677636
ridiculous

clearly you have absolutely no idea about rome or the ancient world or history in general
>>
>>134663187
>>Hebrew
>>brown
>No

Jews are non-white.

Don't judge jews by Ashkenazis. Ashkenazis' are literally german-mx jews who didn't exist back then, anyway.
>>
>>134678000
Neither does that one.
>>
File: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (20KB, 170x329px) Image search: [Google]
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg
20KB, 170x329px
>>134678383
wrong
>>
>>134678785
>a painting 600 years after Jesus is an acurate depiction
Wrong.
>>
>>134658437
Their blacked threads are getting deleted so they switch tactics.
>>
>>134678785
a somewhat passable drawing is still not an accurate drawing

also this >>134679107
>>
File: grolar bear.jpg (11KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
grolar bear.jpg
11KB, 279x181px
>>134657909
Jesus was born from a virgin, which means the "seed" that was in her was neither arab nor white. It was divine in and of itself, and whatever genetic mumbo jumbo (((biologists))) try to twist it into, God's seed overrides any sandnigger DNA.
Next time you try to post a "gotcha" question give it more thought than this insult to everyone's intelligence.
>>
>>134679107
more accurate than a completely made up one 2017 years after his birth
>>
>>134679391
>hurr durr God's sperm

are christfags this fucking retarded?
>>
>>134679383
>a somewhat passable drawing is still not an accurate drawing
show me the accurate one?
>>
>>134667192
It's absolutely retarded, only low-IQ brainlets would fall for this we wuz Aryan IZRAELITEZ bs.
>>
I'm not christian so I wouldn't know
>>
>>134678785
Looks like an arab with motion sickness.
>>
>>134658437
Look at OP's flag
>>
File: 1434444864809.png (773KB, 778x526px) Image search: [Google]
1434444864809.png
773KB, 778x526px
>>
>>134679391
If he was of divine genetics, how come the bible makes no account of any abnormal feature from jesus? Checkmate jew worshipper.
>>
>>134679403
It's just as acurate: not.
>>
>>134679551
Exactly retard? there is no real depiction of jeebus,
>>
File: 1500839064622.png (627KB, 778x526px) Image search: [Google]
1500839064622.png
627KB, 778x526px
>>134679797
>>
File: 1471791048835.jpg (547KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1471791048835.jpg
547KB, 1600x1066px
>>134679848
>performing divine miracles are not abnormal
>>
>>134679875
>>134679981
that's where you're wrong, kiddies
>>
>>134662560
Are you this autistic?
Oh... ancap flag... you are even more autistic than I expected.
>>
>>134680178
>yet another painting from the 6th century
So the guy that said that long hair on men is a disgrace looked like that? You sure?
>>
>>134657909
Jesus wasn't human faggot, he was an ayyy
>>
File: JESUS.jpg (13KB, 312x425px) Image search: [Google]
JESUS.jpg
13KB, 312x425px
still slandering me after all these years... when will you finally learn?
>>
>>134680327
god made man in his image

Christ is the perfect man therefore the perfect image of god

shaving and cutting your hair is a distortion of the perfect image of god
>the guy that said that long hair on men is a disgrace looked like that
debunked protestant nonsense
>>
>>134657909
His dad was god though...
>>
>hey I'm the biggest christian guys
>love thy neighbor etc etc...
>REEE jesus was not a dirty arab, ok?!!

Just handle your contradictions on your own, autists, don't make it apparent to everyone you're as shallow as a tumblr feminist
>>
>>134679558
That's a low IQ lie.
>>
>>134658437
Yeah noticed that too, devil has a stronghold on foolish pagans & God-haters today.

Christ is the Light of the world, repent & turn to Christ before it's too late fools!!!
>>
>>134667379

I nate higgers.
>>
>>134680517
>debunked
Source.
>>
>>>134678032
St. Paul was non-Roman who granted Roman citizenship.

I was referring to Caracalla's grant of Roman Citizenship to all freemen in his empire. Big mistake.
>>
>>134661863
No, he doesn't.
Arabs didn't exist on Jesus period, not to mention that egypt was basically greek.
>>
>>134678785
>>134679107

This 6th century paintings are like copies of the shroud of turin, jesus looked like that.
>>
>>134657909
>dig up random bones in the desert
>reconstruct a face
IT'S FUCKING JESUS
>>
>>134679391
TRUE!
DANG! idolater/athiest/agnostic fools BTFO!!!!

/THREAD/
>>
>>134680794
i thought you meant you were against assimilating and romanizing the populace

>>134680786
tl;dr something about a mistranslation from greek, the original in greek refers to men styling their hair like women and not about having long hair, i.e. it's against men bing sissies and faggots
>>
/pol/ posters have shared before.
>>
>>134679515
>do Christians believe Jesus was born a virgin
Yes
>God's sperm
lolno
>>
>>134681051
>This 6th century paintings are like copies of the shroud of turin
>>134678000
>square face
>>134678785
>>134680178
>oval face

>>134681138
>tl;dr
No, I asked you for a source.
>>
>>134681763
>No, I asked you for a source.
look it up, i don't give a fuck if you're convinced or not
>>
>>134657909
>washed up graphic artist makes a drawing of an ugly arab
>THIS IS JESUS BECAUSE I USED SCIENCE!

Bullshit. This is a 3D render that forensic scientists produced from the shroud of Turin.
>>
Why does it look like a slack jawed dull half-nig?
<- this is what real Arabs look like.
>>
>>134657909
Simple. By ignoring all evidence to the contrary, and pretending to believe he was white. White people can WE WUZ KANGZ, too, you know.
>>
File: 20161225151604_0.jpg (61KB, 814x573px) Image search: [Google]
20161225151604_0.jpg
61KB, 814x573px
>>134681959
he was not even an arab proper, he was a levantine
>>
>>134657909

We are all one and the same in jesus christ. That's how we do it.
>>
He was a Hebrew.
>>
>>134660181
Wuz we kangs?
>>
File: 1500477903041.png (391KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
1500477903041.png
391KB, 600x611px
Whatever. He was not white.
If you are white - find a white god.
>>
File: 1494374014498.png (232KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1494374014498.png
232KB, 700x525px
>>134657909
fucking leaf
>>
1: Jew actually
2: "Oh but he wasn't a jew cause potatoes and mental gymnastics"
3: Not all Christians are white nationalists silly
>>
op is a jew. saged again. made about 5 of these threads today.
>>
>>134683005
i dont deny hes a genetic jew
it doesnt tell you anything about him
>>
>>134682171
too many jews on here slander your faith. when we unite against jews there will be world peace.
>>
>>134681842
The shroud of Turin wasn't Jesus, friendo
>>
>>134679848

>miracles

Also if you are talking about physical features then the answer is: we were all created in his imagine.
>>
>>134684525
but an israeli scientist picture of a random arab when jesus was a jew is accurate
>>
File: 1495314524793.jpg (31KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1495314524793.jpg
31KB, 490x490px
>Read whole thread
>Their are literally people in 2017 that believe in the magic sky man
>>
>>134657909

> Romans taking nonsensical orders from Jews leads to the death of the son of God. The only chance of their salvation.
>>
>>134657909

The Arabs hadn't arrived in the region at the time. They didn't fan out from the Arabian peninsula until the first caliphate
>>
File: sffdf2.png (803KB, 1176x568px) Image search: [Google]
sffdf2.png
803KB, 1176x568px
here we go
>>
>>134657909
Jesus was from an artificial womb
God was technology
>>
>>134683714
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of white nationalism though if you know the one you worship is a member of a race you hate?
>>
>>134684525
I think it was
>>
>>134657909
>this is a recreation of jesus with the help of JEWISH scientists
Nice try jidf
>>
>>134665173
All arabs are semites, not all semites are arabs.
>>
File: happenstance2.png (442KB, 793x447px) Image search: [Google]
happenstance2.png
442KB, 793x447px
>>134686231
no back then there was a small fragment of jews who were good

John 1:47
Jesus saw Nathanael coming to Him, and said of him, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!"
>>
>>134657909
If you put politics before religion you aren't religious.
>>
>>134686293
this, it was well known Jesus was Aramaic whereas the Jewish Pharisees were Ashkenazi retards
>>
>>134685382
Jesus was God incarnate, and you are dickhead behavior incarnate
>>
>>134686427
Most today are still good. Even if they do the Talmud, most still disregard what they know is bad (that or they don't know). They're leaps and bounds above the Pharisees.
>>
>>134686690
Logic flaw: Jesus wasn't Aramaic, and Ashkenazim didn't exist back then.
>>
>>134657909
>Christians
>White nationalists

Pick one
>>
What part of impregnated by the holy spirit dont you understand? Are you saying the holy spirits genes are arab? Blasphemy
>>
File: happenstance7.png (487KB, 788x445px) Image search: [Google]
happenstance7.png
487KB, 788x445px
>>134686887
thats not what i mean
i mean they all would have converted to Christianity at that time

if they dont in their life accept christ they will accept the antichrist so theyre secretly satanic
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.