[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rothshilds are buying bitcoin, now is your last chance to invest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1500814405726.png (1MB, 1748x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1500814405726.png
1MB, 1748x1664px
Rothshilds are buying bitcoin, now is your last chance to invest and get rich before it's too late!
>>
Im not going to invest in pure air that has zero production value thanks anyway
>>
I wonder how the crackdown on darknet drug sales is going to affect it.
>>
>>134656821
>Im not going to invest in pure air that has zero production value thanks anyway
you mean currency?
>>
>>134656947
BTC hasn't had any form of anonymity for years so hasn't been used for illicit trades for years, there are other cryptos designed for that kind of thing.
>>
>>134657093
Currency is what you get for work.

Bitcoin is exchanging a virtual money for another virtual money thus producing nothing. It's the purest example of a speculative bubble.
>>
>>134657111
>there are other cryptos designed for that kind of thing.
which ones?
>>
so the 'natural' rise of cryptocurrency wasn't fast enough so (((they))) are going to inflate the fuck out of it to absurd heights then crash it, make a bunch of boo-hoo stories about mom and dad losing their shirts so they can legislate an online crypto central bank. sounds like now is the time to sell
>>
>>134657111
>BTC has never had any form of anonymity

The chains are completely public. You always had to launder your coins through various methods in any attempt to cover their trail into your wallet. Most of those weren't really anonymous either, they were just such a pain in the ass that no law enforcement was willing to spend thousands of hours to track down a kid who bought a few joints online.
>>
File: A Fucking Leaf 2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
A Fucking Leaf 2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>134657278
>(((they))) are going to inflate the fuck out of it to absurd heights
>sounds like now is the time to sell

What type of fucktard advice is tha...
... oh. It's A
>>
>>134657240
Monero is the largest by far but people are always find new ways to make them more secure. It's an encryption arms race between LEO and coders and just like DRM v coders the coders are always two steps ahead.
>>
>>134656113
>creator of bitcoin and largest coin holder does not exist and no one knows who he is or where he is from

this is just jewish tricks.
>>
>>134657203
You are literally a fucking retard. Bitcoins are the reward you receive for the work you have your machines perform on behalf of the bitcoin network.
>>
>>134657610
>guys makes direct competition to central banks
>I wonder why we chose to remain anonymous
If you know anything about jews you know he would have been disappeared 8 years ago if he didn't hide.
>>
>>134656113
>Rothshilds are buying bitcoin, now is your last chance to invest and get rich before it's too late!
Some of us WARNED YOU THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN! "Oh, Bitcoin is totally going to destroy the bankers." Gee I wonder what they could possibly do about that. That's a tough one.
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194KB, 660x393px
>>134656821
Good goy, keep stacking easily confiscable gold. Bitcoin being able to be moved across borders seamlessly has no value, good goy.
>>
>>134656113
Bitcoin bows to bogcoin.
>>
>>134657240
Monero, Zencash, Boolberry, Dash.
>>
>>134656113

I've actually been researching this on my own for a few days now.

Here is the source if you guys are interested to see what the elite are buying: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1020918/000102091817000006/xslForm13F_X01/inftable.xml

You'll notice that bitcoin only comprises of 0.02% of the entire portfolio. Not a huge deal, but it's a start.

Some other things to consider are the fund's long shots-- Particularly in cannabis.

The fund holds shares in Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc
(OTCMKTS:GRCU) and Cannabis Science Inc
(OTCMKTS:CBIS)

These jewish tricks know no bound.

I was also shocked that the top 23 holdings are about 20% in pharmaceuticals and 20% in banks/financial services.

This makes me believe that the food or water in the USA is designed to make us sick with an FDA scapegoat to ensure us that the fluoride and chemicals put into our food and water is safe when, in reality, is slowly killing us.

Once we get sick, we have to take out loans to pay the pharma companies for the rest of our lives.

TL;DR: Buy bitcoin and CBIS since jews are buying.
>>
>>134658769
Oy vey you did it, you glorious nippon fucker.
>>
>>134657775
>chinese server farms do all the work
>good goys invest real money into fake money
>jew financial firms daytrade thousands of memecoins, preying on goys that pay shekels for 0.00001 btc
>jews get articles published in mass media, futhering hype
>"my memecoin is worth $100, woah $3000, woah, $1800"
You're literally retarded if you think this is because anything but daytrading and hype.
>>
>>134658769
>These jewish tricks know no bound
I know right, this is almost as evil as investing in alcohol when prohibition ended.
It's starting to be legalized because after failing to stop it for decades the government has finally realize it's better if they profit from it instead of cartels.
>>
>>134656113

Also, when I kept researching the fund's assocaited mutual funds (Poplar Forest Capital http://www.poplarforestllc.com/index.html in particular), I kept finding a company all of them are invested in: Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
(NYSE:ZBH)

I find this one to be odd as well. This company is being held but various elite mutual funds and it's only a medical device company.

ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.