[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here want to go back to being bluepilled after realising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Anybody here want to go back to being bluepilled after realising how much of a shitstorm we're in.
>>
No. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>134654155
no you just need to become wise and learn when to speak out about shit and when to shut up
>>
File: 1494446220159 (1).jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494446220159 (1).jpg
146KB, 640x640px
>>134654227
>>134654218
I WANT OFF OF THIS NIGHTMARE
>>
>>134654155
No.
I knew world is a fucked up place all my life, I've questioned shit and now I'm here. View on life didn't get any better, but at least I got my priorities sorted out and now I know what I want in my life.
>>
>>134654155
You will get used to it. Just one of the symptoms of being new to the redpill. You will be fine in three weeks to five weeks.
>>
>>134654690
its been years for me and i still struggle with the reality of how shit things are. ignorance is bliss but also 90% of the problem.
>>
>>134654155
Il just leave this here.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10605/sweden-failed-state
>>
>>134655164
I deal with it knowing there isn't a reality. Reality is subjective for everyone and truths are constantly changing. Science and folklore constantly evolve where they are never the same 100 years ago.

Nothing is ever set in stone and knowledge is never trapped in borders. History is twisted half truths. Make your own world and prepare for it to change any time.
>>
File: Demoralization.jpg (171KB, 1560x654px) Image search: [Google]
Demoralization.jpg
171KB, 1560x654px
>>134655732
>solipsism
greatest cancer, consider yourself unironically dead inside.
>>
File: red pilled.jpg (44KB, 1562x242px) Image search: [Google]
red pilled.jpg
44KB, 1562x242px
read this
>>
File: 1491273455950.png (319KB, 795x944px) Image search: [Google]
1491273455950.png
319KB, 795x944px
>>134654155
Nope, I just want the West to fall. It's worn out now. A dead horse that has got to go.
>>
>>134654155
browsing /pol/ feels good when you're in the moment but it's not good for your health in the long run
as the saying goes "ignorance is a bliss"
>>
the only way up is to dig further down
>>
>>134656099
Don't get me wrong there is still morals and things worth fighting for. Just be aware that what we know is constantly changing and has no limits. What was known in the past about a certain topic could be more correct then a modern understanding of it.

I know there is only two genders. People are trying to change that and in the SJW's view of "reality" there is over twenty. When these two ideas meet only two things can happen. One person fights for their own reality saying theirs is false or they accept the others as true.
>>
>>134654155
Take the blackpill
>>
>>134656717
>Blackpill is for low t. betas
>Bluepill is for cucks
You know what to do anons
>>
>>134654155
But pol is the bluepill
So if Leftypol but just another shade of blue

Anhero is true redpill
>>
>>134657143
>Blackpill is for low t betas
>You know what to do anons
No, he's right. Blackpill is the best pill. Let it all fucking burn.
>>
>>134654155
Fuck no I'm going to fix this shit or die trying.
>>
>>134654155
Why do so many of you fall into this trap? The stress is the pain of growth and learning. This is the process of becoming better than you used to be.

Cringing and running away at the first sign of resistance (totally abandoning your own belief in your ability to adapt) is the mark of a coward, not of courage and fortitude.

>>134656717
This is the failure reaction. "Blackpill" i.e. willful hopelessness, is a coward's reaction to an inability to form affirmative values and work towards them. By quitting on yourself, like a suicide, you escape the necessity of action.

What to do: Learn to manage your internal system (mind and body) better than you can right now. Learn to accept "feelings" as temporary, and simply use them to adapt. Ask yourself questions about situations and your beliefs about those situations; this will allow you to adapt and become more resilient. And, this cannot be stressed enough, sit your ass down and write with a pencil/pen your goals for what you want out of your existence, then start doing that every day. 99% of failure is quitting or a failure to work towards one's true desires and goals.

Hope this helps.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (58KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
58KB, 680x661px
>>134657234
Yes and it's going to burn soon and there's nothing we can do to stop the financial crash. We need to take the opportunity to rise like a Phoenix and change the west for the better.
>keep redpilling friends
>continue prepping
>enjoy the struggle
>>
>>134657557
>change the west for the better
No we need to let it go. Return to simple living, permaculture, rural communities, farming. Barbarianism is the way to go.
>>
i larped my way into the club and now i have a harem of ukranian sex slaves that fuck while insider trading and eating haitian hearts

and u can too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.