[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be uni student who attends to top tier college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1499464862501.jpg (80KB, 597x589px) Image search: [Google]
1499464862501.jpg
80KB, 597x589px
>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2017. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?
>>
>>134651135
>disrespecting your father like that
kys
>>
So basically they are giving you lands when they die? And after that you can do whatever the fuck yoi want with them? And the only thing you can think about them is selling them? Being educated is not the same as being smart. You are the first but not the last.
>>
>>134651135
You're Asian, I'm sure you'll be able to handle doing both at the same time. If not, lease the family farm to people who will use it and give you a cut of their profits.

Seriously, if you didn't already think of this, I'm not sure you're cut out for university.
>>
>>134651135
Disrespectful nip.
>>
>top tier college in Japan
So like, a mid-tier college in the United States?
Lmao..............
>>
>>134651135

If you're actually stronger/smarter then you should take command of your family's resources. Your father is probably trying to goad you into doing this for your own good. He doesn't want it to go to waste.
>>
YOU BRING SHAME ON HOMETOWN
>>
>>134651608
yeah This country is shit....
>>
>>134651135
>being educated means fucking 9ver your own kind a d your own community and family

You are not japanese you are either some faggot chink or korean or some anti tradition/a marxist shill
>>
>>134651416

no he is the last he wont have offspring with this mentality.

also SAGE this copypasta.
>>
>>134651764
>my country is shit

Then make it great faggot build a military design japan's new battleships or other weapons or build something else faggot instead of bringing shame to your nation
>>
File: miss me yet.png (272KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
miss me yet.png
272KB, 492x369px
>>134651135
Yes, move to the cities you incredibly smart nips.
>>
>>134651135
Your behavior is the very reason why "small towns" continue being small, or shrinking.

>i dont want to put in the hard work to build something
>i want it all now

Consequently, this is the same mindset of retarded poor shitskins from 3rd world shitholes who see the West as the shining city on the hill, and rather than use it as an example to build and model their own society, opt instead to run away furthering compounding the deterioration and shittiness of their home, which in turn compels more people to flee instead of building, and repeat.

You fucking disgust me. You say the people in your town are stupid but you can't even see further than the tip of your own nose. Enjoy your coffin apartment, I hope your boss works you to an early grave, Mr. Salaryman.
>>
>>134651135
>Outdated town
This why retards like you will die and have fun doing an hero because you'll do it anyway when you work tokyo
>>
>>134651135

>be me
>banker's attorney
>live in major banking city (lets not fuck around FFM)
>hate every minute of it

want nothing more than

>paid-off farm house
>animals
>pickup truck
>steady income
>life in peace

You'll grow out of it. I was once this way as well.
>>
>>134651135
ITT newfags respond to old stale copy pasta bait.

Sage
>>
uh. land is the most important fucking commodity outside of money. you dumbass. farm it
>>
>>134651135
Nice copypasta faggot, i bet you aren't even japanese.
>>
>>134651913
nah, I would choose to be American if I could choose my nationality....

Fuck Japan and Japanese. This country is shit
>>
>>134651135
>be jap cunt
>value yourself on 'achievements' and money
>be depressed for eternity.
vs
>be me
>do honest work with no stress
>have no 'ambitions' because it's easier and less stress
>probably still make more money than you
>women also love a real hard working man

Sad!
>>
>>134651913
You think the US would let them build a strong military? Wew, laddy.
>>
>>134651135
>WHY DO PEOPEL WANT TRADITION IN SMALL TOWN?
>WHY DON'T THEY WANT TO LIVE IN A TINY SHOE-BOX IN TOKYO AND SPEND THEIR WHOLE LIFE SUCKING A BIG FAT JEWISH COCK EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES LIKE SMART PEOPLE!?
Really made me think.
>>
>>134652406
Nippon banzai!!
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1527881
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.