[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The South of Germany is less white than the North and has more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ZNordcucks.png (2MB, 3914x2410px) Image search: [Google]
ZNordcucks.png
2MB, 3914x2410px
The South of Germany is less white than the North and has more immigrants, yet it's richer.

/pol/ BTFO.
>>
>>134637134
You forgot about Berlin wall right?
>>
>>134637397

I don't mean East vs. West as much as South vs. Centre & North
>>
>>134637134
have you got the statistics from after 2013 when the migrant wave came? Those "less white" are probably just Italian or something
>>
File: IMG_1846.jpg (95KB, 680x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1846.jpg
95KB, 680x723px
Hans aren't you forgetting the fact that your government dolls out 1€ jobs out to those otherwise unemployable "migrants".
>>
>>134637134
The south has all the Industrie so of course they are more productive and richer
What a dumb faggot you are
>>
>>134637134
But you're wrong according to your own picture. Bremen and Hamburg have higher GDP than Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria you tard.
>>
>>134637134
>the money goes where the immigrants go instead of the immigrants going where the money goes

So much for that famed German logic
>>
>>134637134

Richer IN SPITE of having more immigrants, not because of it.

OP fails at basic cause and effect
>>
>>134637134
>less jobs means more unemployment
Damn really made me think
>>
>>134637134
Stupid nigger , ofc immigrants are in the richest regions , just like in Italy only the richest regions can house em
>>
>>134637134
You forgot the part where the south gets all the Slavic immigrants while the north gets niggers, Arabs and Turks.

HANS BTFO
>>
>>134637134
Make one about NRW or Berlin who only have shitskin immigrants.

Also - the south has the biggest Brands like Porsche Audi BMW Mercedes SAP etc and many TV Productions.
Meanwhile in Munich or Nürnberg you have all those lazy muslims and niggers
>>
>>134637653
>Hans aren't you forgetting the fact that your government dolls out 1€ jobs out to those otherwise unemployable "migrants".
I remember a news article where German unemployed made it 1,20€ in of those Jobs but then they got refugee niggers that only got like 0.80€ an hour.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.