[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks brexit was a victory for the average man and nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1500055192147.jpg (64KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1500055192147.jpg
64KB, 618x597px
>he thinks brexit was a victory for the average man and nationalism
Do you also believe pigs can fly?
>>
File: young pope.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
young pope.png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>134635268
>>
>>134635330
>he thinks I'm left wing
How does it feel to be on the level of a common animal? Traversing through politics on instinct like a Chimpanzee in the jungle instead of thinking like a human.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>134635497
>>
>>134635667
Didn't imply I'm the only conscious human, Juris. Just pointed out how tribalistic that faggot was, instantly making assumptions.
>>
File: untitled0.png (73KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
untitled0.png
73KB, 228x221px
>>134635898
Dont we all instantly make assumptions?
Lets be hones here.
>>
>>134636089
Yes, we do, but it's the level of assumption that is the problem.
>>
>>134635268
Well, it's pretty clearly a victory for nationalism. Beyond that is anyone's guess.
>>
File: 1398355578147.jpg (31KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1398355578147.jpg
31KB, 429x410px
>>134635268
How is your Brexit coming along? It's been a year now, and nothing much has happened. All I hear is big talk from London and Brussels, but I don't see the Brexit being actually implemented.

I'm not trying to push you or anything, but it would be interesting to see how it turns out as a test case for countries like Poland or Hungary who might secede on the Arab invasion problem.
>>
>>134636396
Should have given him more information to work with and he might not have assumed so hard.
>Statment.
Then you belive pigs can fly.

Not very rich.
>>
>>134636456
For civic nationalism perhaps, but that's not real nationalism. It's just irrelevant flag waving. I know it's hard for you to understand, since you've never had a real country with real bonds beyond mere ideology, you've been a multicultural shithole from the beginning. Arguably, Brexit has stolen any genuine nationalistic energy and used it up. Now the plebs will return back to work and the country will continue to be swamped by aliens.
>>
>>134635268
Well seeing how every elitist, poorfag, shitskin, and dumbass reacted and voted, I would say resoundingly yes
>>
desu
>>
>>134635268
The average man voted yes for Brexit, so you can sort of see it as a victory. As for nationalism, isn't it more nationalistic to support your country rather than a political-economical union?
>>
>>134635268
>I voted the way the leader of the country wanted me to vote
>I voted the way the media told me to vote
>I voted the way every (((celebrity))) told me to vote
>I voted the way every (((bank))) told me to vote
>Try to tell me I'm not anti-establishment
>t. every communist
>>
>>134637796
People are easily manipulated by rhetoric and propaganda. Especially around subjects that bring out so much emotion. People that voted for brexit believe they had a victory, I'm not denying that, but belief and facts are often independent of each other.
>>
>>134636713
The process was always going to take years.

People just want the government to get on with it. Only a few sad cases are still pushing for another vote.
>>
>>134635268
>leaving a union which is attempting to subvert the nation isn't a victory for nationalism.
You're either thick as pigshit or a really bad troll.
>>
>>134635268
>>he thinks brexit was a victory for the average man and nationalism

Why don't you set out why you think it wasn't a victory for the common man and nationalism.

>>134638719
>People that voted for brexit believe they had a victory,
They voted to leave the European Union. We are leaving the European Union. That is the textbook definition of a victory.
>>
>>134637610
Brexit was a dispute between two factions of the British elite. The plebs were just the pawns on a chessboard like in all democratic systems. The people that will truly gain or lose are the elites, depending on which side they were from. Why do you think UKIP has so many businessmen support them? Brexit is beneficial to some of the elite in this country. If you buy any of that pie in the sky nonsense about muh sovereignty, you're on the wrong street mate. I support brexit but I'm tired of seeing it framed in those terms, of the plebs vs the elite, when it's not like that at all.
>>
>>134639150
>Brexit was a dispute between two factions of the British elite.

At least 70% of the British elite supported Remain, as voting intention by income brackets shows. Yes, of course wealthy people who believed in Brexit were going to position themselves to benefit from it financially, and if you are intelligent enough, you can make yourself benefit from it too.

You realise that the two things are not mutually exclusive, yes? It is possible for Brexit to be a victory for the common man and nationalism AND for it to benefit a certain proportion of the "elite".
>>
>>134639095
>They voted to leave the European Union. We are leaving the European Union. That is the textbook definition of a victory.
You're being autistic. Brexit was marketed as a much bigger deal than that, and it's the consequences (or the imagined consequences) of brexit that people voted for. It's not a victory if you don't get what you thought you'll get from a brexit, is it?
>>
>>134635268
What Brexit? You didn't exit EU.
>>
>>134639356
>You realise that the two things are not mutually exclusive, yes? It is possible for Brexit to be a victory for the common man and nationalism AND for it to benefit a certain proportion of the "elite".
No shit, but I'm arguing that the former is largely an illusion, mostly rhetoric, to support the latter.
>>
>>134639609
>Brexit was marketed as a much bigger deal than that, and it's the consequences (or the imagined consequences) of brexit that people voted for.
I don't know man, I voted for Brexit because I wanted to leave the European Union, and that seems to be on track to happen.
What consequences of Brexit did people vote for that they aren't going to get?
>>
>>134638983
>bringing in more shitskins from the third world instead of Europeans from Europe is a victory
And nobody is being sent back.
You're the type of moron that led me to creating this thread.
>>
>>134639787
So you're saying you just voted for brexit for the heck of it? Do you just spread butter on your toast for the heck of it also?
>>
>>134639854
I said no such thing. I wanted to leave the European Union, which has many knock-on effects that I was satisfied would be in the long-term interests of the nation. You're putting words in my mouth and you're putting thoughts in other peoples heads, assuming that you know what they wanted.
Since you avoided the question, I'll ask it again.
What consequences of Brexit did the people vote for that they aren't going to get?
>>
>>134640030
Okay, so you did have imagined consequences in your head. Wasn't that hard to admit was it.

It's difficult to go into details since UKIP made all sorts of statements and promises about what would happen to benefit the UK if a brexit occurred.
Nonetheless, I'll mention the main fib, which is immigration and how it would supposedly be reduced.
>>
>>134640352
It *could* be reduced. As it is we have to let any old Pawel in.
>>
>>134640352
Funny, I don't remember anyone promising that immigration would be reduced. I remember the promise that immigration policy would be completely controlled by the UK instead of the EU.
Can you show me where the Leave campaign said that Brexit meant reduced immigration?

Also, as Brexit hasn't happened yet, how can you say that immigration from the EU isn't going to be reduced?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.