[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe if you looked into why the IRA actually started up as they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 23459823523.jpg (6KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
23459823523.jpg
6KB, 307x164px
Maybe if you looked into why the IRA actually started up as they were in N Ireland, you would see what a scumbag she is calling people who fought after Bloody Sunday zombies. She is a self serving cunt and she is insulting everyone who was killed on that day and those who decided to fight back. Either that or she is just a moron who actually thinks the provisional IRA were still living in 1916 and fighting from that view, rather than paras coming into Belfast and murdering innocent peace protesters wholesale. This is made for export, to moronic yanks and identity politic teenagers. And there are many yanks who knew this story very well and sent money, misguidedly one could say... but they knew it was not a continuation of 1916. Look at the massive insult this song is to all those who died and were brutalized under British rule and devolved rule in N Ireland. This song is an outrageous insult that white washes over the real cause of "the troubles" in Northern Ireland. Dolores is an obnoxious egotistical low life and anyone who knows Irish history at all, and cares about human rights, should be disgusted by this song. She totally white washes over masses of murder and oppression and says it is people living in the past of 1916 fighting.
>>
bring back the black and tans
>>
>>134623771
Don't you have a suicide bombing to be doing?
>>
whats the song faggot
>>
>>134623771
>Maybe if you looked into why the IRA actually started up as they were..........

Your OP doesn't have a proper flag. So everything that you post is subterfuge. This flag shite is bollocks.
I'm in County Antrim.
And I'll fucking tell you that the IRA are scum. The UVF are scum. The UDA are scum. The 'real IRA' are scum, UFF are scum.
They are all gangsters, drug dealers and shitty criminals.

Post under your 'geographical location'. It's a piece of piss.
But I think that you're a total cunt for posting under a EU flag. You cock. You actually pointed your arrow on your computer screen and consciously clicked on that flag.
You fucking arse.
Now fuck off.
>>
Potato Nigga anon this came out like decades ago. Nobody gives a fuck what Dolores o ri di li hoden has to say about potato things or corneld beef or any other single malt business brought up with this bs
>>
>>134624537

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Also, OP is a faggot, song is fucking awesome.
>>
Who cares? The brits will never admit to themselves but the IRA won. North Ireland can leave any time with a simple referendum which can be done every few years and only has to pass once due to the IRAs actions, it's members were released, and fugitives and granted amnesty. Guess what? Granting amnesty to people who bomb civilians and letting them walk free isn't something a winning side does.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFM7Ty1EEvs
Sunday Bloody Sunday.
>>
>>134623771
She should be banned from doing covers. Listening to her yodel through songs like go your own way is depressing.
>>
>>134624109
fpbp
>>
FTP

WATP
>>
yeah but its catchy
>>
>>134623771
nigger this song is over 2 decades old
>>
>>134625161
this
>>
>>134623771

"Here dumb goyim, let me tell you why this complicated and deeply rooted cutlural concern you have is really just you being ~TRAPPED IN THE PAST~! You should really wake up and join the Current Year, just get with the fucking PROGRAM you dumb ass goy, just stop caring about ANYTHING but the fight against BIGOTRY!"

I don't know why you're surprised. This is what (((they))) do to all of us, not just your people.

>>134624716

That made me fucking laugh though lad, well done. You're right actually, picking the EU flag as a conscious decision marks someone out as a stooge.
>>
>>134623771
So that song is not pro IRA? I was always confused what does she mean by some of the words I still am. Please explain it a little better
>>
>>134629486
song is dope girl is hot, just worry about diversity goy faggot
>>
>>134623771
That fucking image.
That fucking song.
Who the fuck paid to have that fucking song in every youtube mix of every genre of every era?
>Beethoven mix? Zombie starts playing
>Beatles mix? Zombie starts playing
>Handel's Messiah mix? Zombie starts playing

That fucking song.
>>
>>134623771
Kill all Papist trash
>>
>>134632746
Jesus Christ dude. She is ever appearing next to songs in my language I don't even understand
>>
>>134625161
this,also 1994 was shit afa music only other decent charted track was black hole sun
>>
>eu flag
>opinion about norniron
opinion discarded
>>
>>134632603
The song really isn't pro anything. It's just a call for peace, for a conflict that was coming to a close.

This song was designed to be sold to Americans. In America we have "plastic paddy's" people who claim to be Irish but only have, like, 10% Irish blood. There's a whole buch of them in Boston.

Plastic Paddy's like to romanticize "the troubles". It makes them feel like they can be guerrilla fighters. So songs like this can sell big.

Even though most plastic paddy's couldn't even tell you which political party was in charge over there.
>>
>>134633370
"The Sign" by Ace of Base.
>>
>>134633370
naw nigger pearl jam, no doubt, nirvana, Dave Matthews Band get off the smack nigger some of the music of all time was coming out then
>>
>>134623771
Is it true that some irish artist secretely supported the IRA?
>>
>>134632746
This reminds me to any reggaeton song nowadays.
>>
>>134629173
And Mozart is over 2 centuries old. Still moves people tho.
>>
>>134634298
You're right, Cervantes. It's everywhere,
>>
>>134633589
oh that shit takes me back

I remember how much I hated that shit
>>
>>134633466
Is this better?
>>
>>134634633
It didnt open up your mind?
>>
>>134634863
HAHA
>>
>>134634884
only my butthole to let the rage out
>>
>>134623771
I am more offended by the fact she has put bland songs on her albums while leaving great songs out as b-sides or regional bonus tracks
>>
>>134623771
Still doesn't justify IRA atrocities.

It's obvious the troubles were largely sparked by Protestant aggression, but that doesn't justify the wholesale murder of civilians, intentional or not.

Still, the 'RA were a far less cruel organisation than the UVF or UDA, who almost exclusively attacked civilians.
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>134632907
Stay mad heretic.
>>
>>134623771
I don't know dawg, I think this song is about combat being shitty. And the truth is combat is so shitty we end up preparing people for a fight for years and some of them - grown, tough men - still can't take it.

Whenever I listen to this song I don't think of IRA being assholes, I think how awful it must've felt to be in a firefight with the fucking British army on the other side.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.