[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/EhwWSiLlJ3I why are Russian youth so modest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: slava qt.jpg (404KB, 2528x1440px) Image search: [Google]
slava qt.jpg
404KB, 2528x1440px
https://youtu.be/EhwWSiLlJ3I

why are Russian youth so modest and conservative /pol/

>girls wear braids
>boys wear slacks and shirts
>girls wear long skirts, stockings, have nice posture
>boys are clean shaven, fit and nice hair

also a student asked putin about falling birthrates in Russia and he answered by saying they were working towards lowering infant mortality rates in hospitals and providing aid to new families. why can't we have a leader like this in the west?
>>
>>134623504
because russians built up an immunity to jews.
>>
>>134623504
>implying they weren't forced to wear preppy clothing
>implying they didn't pick the most attractive ones
>implying they didn't prepare questions and answers beforehand

damn leaf you're a gullible one
>>
>>134623504
Putin also enacted awards (both a medal and cash) for Russians that choose to have large families. For 7+ children the family is awarded the "Order of Parental Glory"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parental_Glory

There's also a medal awarded to parents of 4+ children called "Medal of the Order of Parental Glory" which is a smaller medal than the previously mentioned Order, but also comes with a cash reward.

Basically Putin knows how important it is to preserve the white race and encourages large families. The more I learn about Russia the more impressed I am.
>>
>>134623504
Bastiat said it best: Stupid greed and false philanthropy
>>
>>134624475
You do realise Russia is over 15% muslim right? And muslims are the ones that usually breed the most. So basically they're awarding shitskins for replacing themselves.
>>
>>134624475
America is a pathetic bath house of mud and faggots. This entire country is total shit because of Jews. Kill a Jew, save a planet.
>>
>>134624350
Fuck off Poland
>>
>>134623504
>why can't we have putin
>fucking leaf

you need to go back to russia
>>
>>134624657
Don't get so upset friendo. You can always relieve your anger by fucking a dog since it's legal in canada.
>>
>>134623504

>Russians

>Holding up a facist salute

lol
>>
>>134624637
when you realise most muslims in Russia are not the same as the ones in the middle east (except Chechnya)
>>
hmm... let me think... maybe they dressed well because THEY ARE MEETING THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>134624350
Canadians are fucking retarded. Seriously, the people here are beyond subhuman, I would nuke this place if I could.
>>
File: Vladimir_and_Olga_Maksimova.jpg (47KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir_and_Olga_Maksimova.jpg
47KB, 500x334px
>>134624900
Yeah you're right. Look at these proud pure russians being awarded. Brings much pride.
>>
>>134623504
>RT shows modest youth
>therefore all youth in Russia is modest!
In the meantime closeted LGBT freaks are catching a high from krokodil all across the nation...
I hate to shatter your illusion but Russia is just as fucked up as the west. In some ways less, in some more.
>inb4 russophobe shprot
That is an assumption that you made, not me.
>>
>>134624475
Russia has the highest abortion rates in Europe, he can give all the medals and 100 euro prizes for having 10 children he wants and he still won't fix the main problem in the country which is massive amounts of poverty and second world living standards making it impossible for people to have families. You see all the first worlders complaining on here that there is no jobs and they can't afford to have a family. You have no idea how bad it is in Russia, it makes us look like we are in paradise.
>>
>>134623504
Also keep in mind every student shown in that video is from a wealthy private school.
>>
>>134625142
This is sadly true. There are still whole parts of big cities that still don't even have a proper sewer system. And that goes for hruschovkas(commieblocks) too.
>>
>why can't we have a leader like this in the west?
Oh boy.
>>
>>134624737
No it isnt
>>
>>134625006

>t. buttblasted spratcuck
>>
File: Clipboard02.png (18KB, 731x110px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
18KB, 731x110px
>>134625676
>HMMMM
>>
>>134625432
Hopefully it will improve one day but until then birth rates will fall. Since whites are k-selected and niggers and arabs are r-selected they will be the ones who thrive in poor conditions.
>>
>>134625736
>what is inb4
Bloody nu/pol/...
>>
>>134625142

>looks at western birth rates
>looks at 3rd world birth rates
>deduces that the key to successful procreation is high living standards

holy fucking shit leafs really are as fucking stupid as everyone says, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>134625967
>what is r vs. K selection theory

Kill yourself. Whites are not content with living in squalor and producing 10 kids which we can't take care of (most of which starve) like Africans.
>>
Abort thread abort thread. Buttblasted poles and other assorted irrelevants shitting this site
>>
>>134626264
Poland is the most redpilled country in Europe, meanwhile Russia is 20% muslim. Also Poland is much cleaner and the people are smarter and civilized. I understand why Poles are butthurt living so close to literal monkey Russians just like I would be butthurt living next to Tyrone and his gang of nigger friends.
>>
File: 1358418838324.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1358418838324.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>134624350
God bless you Anon!
Russki shills are so obnoxious that i became dispirited a long while ago.
Good to see some noble spirits still fighting enlighten the ignorant.
>>
>>134625736
No he's right
>>
>>134624350
This.
>>
>>134623504
They aren't in the big cities.
t. Moscow
>>
>>134625142
>Russia has the highest abortion rates in Europe
Russian stats take into account abortions for medicals reasons. Many other countries do not take these stats into account. But who cares about tiny details such as this, skewing the statistic by some mere 50%.
>>
>>134625142
>second world living standards making it impossible for people to have families
The problem with you, leaf, is ignorance. Russia's PPP per capita is practically that of Poland or Baltic states. Because it doesn't matter if you get higher salary in euros, when you need to pay more euros for communal services, fuel, and some goods. So, by your logic, eastern EU is shit, which I think many local citizens from there wouldn't argue.
>>
File: slava qt2.jpg (412KB, 2500x1440px) Image search: [Google]
slava qt2.jpg
412KB, 2500x1440px
i don't care what you russian haters say
giv qt slav wife pls
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.