[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can black people be racist? What would you say to a black person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: someblackcuntidk.jpg (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
someblackcuntidk.jpg
27KB, 800x450px
Can black people be racist? What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?
>>
>>134617955
>What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?
Pick my cotton nigger
>>
Report obvious b8
>>
>>134617955
Can nignogs go back to Africa? That's what I care about.
>>
>>134618085
Not bait, I saw a clip of a video where this black girl said that white people cant be racist, also a few months ago this black girl tweeted some shit about black people being incapable of racism
>>
>>134618094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIG7Y1MOiQs
>>
>>134617955
Ask them how they feel about Chinese or Mexicans. Lather up and bathe in gallons of soothing ironic racism.
>>
>>134617955
I'd say fuck yourself nigger.
>>
>>134617955
Try showing them the definition of racism. Make sure they know how to read first, though.
>>
>>134618765
they'd probably just end up saying "Ooga booga gib me more welfare cracka"
>>
File: tumblr_nsza5sZdF31udwanoo1_250.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsza5sZdF31udwanoo1_250.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
Actions exist not ideas. Determinism for the win. Free will btfo. Everyone is racist because all thoughts are spooks and don't matter, but actions like crime clearly do. Hence stereotypical racism is better than crime. Ergo niggers btfo. /pol/ remain heroes of the internet.
>>
>>134619419
you're no hero, you wannabe. hold fast to your delusions of grandeur because it'll be all you will ever have. ive volunteered in emergency departments, ive helped saved lives. youre nobody's hero
>>
File: 1499165170636.jpg (66KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1499165170636.jpg
66KB, 500x644px
>>134619556
Get mad nigger. I hope you have fun chasing the object of your anger so quickly you bend space and time and your head lodges firmly up your own asshole moron.
>>
>>134617955
Black people say they can't be racist, therefore they're not racist? Just like that? Gee, you know, I don't think I can argue that. Golly gee whiz.
>>
>>134617955
You don't say anything because no matter what you say they're never going to change their mind. If all else fails they'll just call you a racist.
>>
>>134617955
Niggers are naturally waaaaaaay more racist than white people are. They're even racist to themselves based on the shade of their skin.
>>
>>134619742
gtfo neckbeard your insults mean nothing to an intellectual like me. go back to your little anime figurines faggot
>>
>>134617955
Black people in the western world are not at a position of power and cannot be racist. The more accurate term would be prejudicial.
>>
>>134619942
that is such fucking bullshit. you don't need to wield power to be racist, man
>>
>>134619942
This idea that you need power to be racist comes from these liberals arts colleges and retarded "gender studies" majors. That's why you see all the woke SJW and BLM repeating that shit everywhere they go.
>>
>>134619942

racism is simply prejudice on the basis of race or ethnicity
>>
blacks are a race, therefore can be racist
>>
>>134620243

Its a poisonous idea that has ruined american egalitarianism and will cause a race war soon
>>
>>134618197
your existence is a bait turbofag
>>
>>134619909
Good nigger. You're burning calories so quick. Here's an olympic medal. Here's a nobel prize and a white woman. Are all the whites dead yet? Yes BUT YOU'RE STILL UNHAPPY BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUMB NIGGER. How about that.
>>
>>134617955
>speaking to black "people"
How about no
>>
>>134617955
Don't use the term "racism" use "anti-White"
Never frame the debate using your opponents moral worldview, always operate within your own moral worldview and use your own terms. You do not need approval or a permission slip from your enemy.
>>
If black people can't be racist, than neither can whites, nigger.
>>
I would tell them to get a job.
>>
>>134617955
Have then explain their positions with roles reversed. If one way sounds racist and the other does not, litmus test failed for caring about equality.

>There are too many black people in this movie
>Voter ID makes it hard for whites to vote
>We need to take in these white immigrants
>>
File: 1500699679765.gif (444KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500699679765.gif
444KB, 368x400px
I would say : "You lack the brain capacity to be racist I suppose"
>>
>>134617955
go back to the plantation low iq niggerlet
>>
>>134617955
Retarded causes like BLM (which is based on a false narrative that police brutality is a race issue) are championed by half the political establishment and 90% of media/entertainment. Black people get their collective ego stroked by 80% of white people worldwide all fucking day. Affirmative action exists to compensate for their inferiority. THAT IS INSTITUTIONAL POWER. Even by their idiotic power+privilege definition, black people can absolutely be racist.

Also by the power+privilege definition, white people can't be racist to Muslims outside of America. JS.
>>
>>134617955
every goddamn one of em is! and they teach their fuckin kids to be. I was open to nigger friends as a child until I seen they would harm you for fun at a moments notice because you were caucasian.
>>
File: merkel.jpg (107KB, 1307x415px) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
107KB, 1307x415px
>having a conversation with niggers in the first place
>>
>>134617955
>Can black people be racist?
No.
>What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.