[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like traps are designed to make people gay or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: index.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 238x212px
Anyone else feel like traps are designed to make people gay or worse? Who keeps pushing this meme?
>>
>>134613936
(((Who))) do you think?
>>
>>134614164
Japan?
>>
Gays.
>>
>>134613936
I think gay people that don't want to admit they are gay are pushing the meme, they just want to be accepted and while that's sad I'm tired of seeing the gay shit. Traps are gay.
>>
File: 1499997255909.jpg (75KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499997255909.jpg
75KB, 805x1024px
>>134613936
(((LGBT)))
>>
It's weak men who want female privilege.
>>
>>134613936
Traps and their lovers are homosexuals
>>
>>134614164
it's the gays this time.
>>
>>134614690
Gay and straight dont exist. Traps are the homophobe's homosexual
>>
File: 1406176680044.jpg (303KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1406176680044.jpg
303KB, 2048x1536px
>>134613936
Yes. Here's my take on the "trap" situation.

The alt-right and all other opposition to the leftist policies and culture showing up, such as LGBT, feminism, etc. has all been seen as a big threat to the pushing of their ideology.

What do people who dislike these types of ideologies also tend to like? Japanese oriented culture, that tends to be free of LGBT behavior in general, except for.. TRAPS. And futa, if you will.

They took advantage of this by tricking most people on the right into thinking that "traps" are redpilled and sexy, and are some sort of enemy to actual transgenders.
Notice how it went from cartoon traps, to real life traps.
I've seen a lot of people defend this stance saying "heh, well traps ARE redpilled, because they don't mutilate themselves!"

Seriously? Is that what we're willing to settle for as things go for being redpilled?

Besides, a lot of "traps" end up taking hormones and going full transgender anyway.
Add that to the fact that a LOT of people on the right can't get girls, and it's easier to go for men dressing up as women.

TOO STUPID; DIDN'T READ Traps are an infiltrated psy-op in the anti-leftist/liberal community to slowly push them towards their policies by means of sexual appeal and a feigned resistance without them even realizing it.
>>
File: 123.jpg (70KB, 457x337px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
70KB, 457x337px
>>134613936
>>134614164
>>134614198
>>134614549
>>
>Who keeps pushing this meme?
OP is a kike
>>
Saged
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.