[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >hear about Chester Bennington suicide >ridi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: linkin-park-logo.jpg (19KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
linkin-park-logo.jpg
19KB, 500x400px
>be me
>hear about Chester Bennington suicide
>ridicule mercilessly because lulz
>at first believe he killed himself because Chris Cornell an hero'd
>start hearing rumors of murder
>involvement with pizzagate
>was victim
>had organization to help other victims
>bastard son of John Podesta
>wife makes tweet that he was murdered
>tweet gets deleted by twitter with statement that she was hacked
>realize new logo for Linkin Park is a broken pedo symbol
>find out death was being investigated as murder initially
>find out Chris Cornell had head trauma and 9 broken ribs
>found with elastic exercise band around neck strapped to door
>Chris Cornell was also involved with pizzagate

Guys... what the hell rabbit hole have I fallen into?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uZB-ctssUU
>>
>>134606248
he tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end
it didnt even matter
>>
>>134606248
>aleady dead before he was hung
https://www.unilad.co.uk/sound/someone-hacked-chester-benningtons-wifes-twitter-and-posted-disgusting-comments/
>>
>Circumstances eerily similar to Chris Cornell

Does this mean he had physical trauma to the body like to the back of the head and broken ribs?

http://yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/
>>
>Chris Cornell was not exhibiting signs of suicidal tendencies before his death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMCq3MOQ_w
>>
>Several drugs found in Chris Cornell's system
>Doctors say drugs did not play a role in his death

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-cornell-autopsy-and-toxicology-report-released-w484309
>>
Check the house cameras. If they are missing, then it's murder. Ez peezy.
>>
>>134606248
>realize new logo for Linkin Park is a broken pedo symbol

The new symbol with the missing side on the hexagon is because Chester is no longer with us. it represents the bands incomplete status now.
>>
i found it suspicious when he died and all of a sudden /pol/ just explodes with mockery threads, like (((someone))) was trying to dictate board behaviour towards him
>>
>>134606248
Not a rabbithole op....I think you just got caught in the undertow....just caught in the undertow
>>
>>134607811
Well, that was kind of natural I think, because I was mocking the shit out of it without ever going to 4Chan.

>>134607936
I C what you did there.

>>134607598
Didn't they change the logo not to long ago to look like the pedo symbol though?
>>
>>134607936
You laugh but I've noticed in this investigation every step I take is just another mistake to you
>>
>>134608356
>you laugh
I did actually. That was good.
>>
I wonder if there's any clue to what he knew in the songs he just released... maybe that'll lend some insight on what happened.
>>
>>134608418
Thanks for the (you) kind stranger!

Edit: but seriously guys
This thread isn't even touching on the Linkin Park/Clinton Haiti recycling business

I don't know why anyone has mentioned the possibility of autoerotic asphyxiation-- the killer went to a lot of trouble to make it look that way
>>
File: images (2).png (4KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
4KB, 355x142px
Where this thread actually belongs
>>
>>134608356
Well, quite frankly its because everything you say to me takes me one step closer to the edge
>>
>>134610022
It's threads like these that really get me down Chester killed himself and I'm about to break up with my girl
Some times it's just like something is prone ambulating beneath my epidermis and it's as if these lacerations won't mend.
>>
>>134606767
what the hell is up with all these weird bot youtube videos
>>
>>134606248
Between him being pedosta's kid and also the actions Chelsea Clinton takes makes me think HLI was maybe right about the whole "progeny of the cabal ringleaders rebelling against their parents and siding with us" meme.
>>
>>134606248
RIP (OP) he knew too much
>>
>>134612146
Wait, what did Chelsea Clinton do?
>>134610432
I see what you did there.
>>
>>134614250
Minor things, she's limited in what she can get away with in her position, lest she be suicided, but from Podesta's emails she's regarded as quite the nuisance for them due to her actions.
>>
>>134614466
Interesting.
>>
>>134607811
He's a liberal with millions of dollars and has a life with an extremely broad range of opportunity. Killing himself is a pathetic thing for someone like that to do. Mockery is what he should receive assuming he did kill himself.
>>
Fuck me cunt, i know. I am loosing it right now, i need all the sources. ahhahaha
>>
>>
>>134606248
it's really great to see people with amazing combat skills, military backgrounds could almost call them assassins going about killing normal civilians, people with no combat training whatsoever just so some old fat fucks can continue to fuck little kids, killing them in pagan rituals destroying a child's innocence so to all fbi, cia, nsa and secret service who participate in killing normal people great job and continue doing your patriotic duty (paycheck) well done
>>
>>134608356
After all these celebrity deaths i've become so numb i can't feel you there
>>
>>134606248
Seriously? Nine broken ribs takes some doing.
>>
>>134617552
>Nine broken ribs takes some doing.
anti-semite
>>
>>134606248
Interesting...

>>134606403
God dammit, it still makes me kek.
>>
>>134606248
Shit like this lets me appreciate that im not a pedo, dem, fag or any other leftist shit with mental disorder ('artist', 'journalist', 'celeb')
>>
>>134619469
>artist
There's nothing wrong with being an artist you uncultured proletariat .
>>
>>134606403
le funy youtube comment xDD
>>
>>134607811
To be fair, when I heard about it on the radio at work, my coworker and I started mocking him by singing his butthurt, high-school loser lyrics.

I think it's just our natural instinct around here
>>
>>134606248
>Guys... what the hell rabbit hole have I fallen into?
It reads under the banner.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.