[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sen. Graham: If You Don't Support Keeping DREAMers, 'Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 128534580743.jpg (575KB, 4480x2949px) Image search: [Google]
128534580743.jpg
575KB, 4480x2949px
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/21/immigration-reform-dream-act-lindsey-graham-dont-vote-me

>"I'm excited about giving you a chance to live the rest of your life" in America, Graham said of DREAMers.

>"I embrace you, and I want you to succeed," he said, speaking at a press conference with Sen. Richard Durbin (D-Ill.).

>"To the people who object to this, I don't want you to vote for me. Because, I cannot serve you well," he said.

Well dixiebros, time to kick this fucker to the curb. It's well overdue. What an embarrassment to a great state.
>>
>>134604835
>I don't want your vote
Still incoherent from the trauma of losing his buttbuddy soon I see.
>>
I hope he gets brain cancer
>>
>>134605848
i heard he chews on plutonium... probably not good for his brain.
>>
That guy might very well be a literal faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
>implying that I would ever vote for this neocon race traitor

Hope he gets brain cancer soon too
>>
Be careful!
>>
>>134604835
South Carolinians....let Mr Grahamnesty know he just lost your vote on his twitter acct.

Don't vote this son of a bitch back into office....find a TRUE patriot to challenge him to a primary, he must be removed!
>>
File: american-senator.jpg (39KB, 442x379px) Image search: [Google]
american-senator.jpg
39KB, 442x379px
>>134604835
k
>>
>>134604835
Get that queer out.
>>
>>134604835
Those terms are acceptable.
>>
He said this because he thinks people will forget by the time he's up again
>>
>>134606524
I don't know of anyone who has ever spoken highly of this guy. Then again I don't really keep up with local politics that much.
>>
>>134606724
I wonder about some of these people. Conservatives broadly across the country hate certain republicans in the congressional leadership but they keep winning re-election. I assume it's just that people don't want to go to primaries in the kind of numbers they need to to defeat an incumbent or that local jurisdictions just love that sweet pork money they get. Who really does like Graham though, except for the big business lobbyists he supports?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.