[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conrad always wanted to die, so he killed himself. He had tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 5935d2bf45765.image.jpg (116KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
5935d2bf45765.image.jpg
116KB, 1200x801px
Conrad always wanted to die, so he killed himself. He had tried many times before to do it and then he finally did it. If he was alive, he would not want Michelle in jail for maybe giving him the encouragement he needed to get back into the truck. Why are they punishing someone when there is no victim and no one got hurt who didn't want to be hurt?
>>
>>134600124
because she's white and niggers love seeing white girls cry. Ask obama.
>>
Hopefully she won't face any serious punishment.
>>
>>134600124
>>134600199
>>134601556
she will not fuck you betas.
>>
kys, really, do it
>>
>>134600124
You need to abandon your Jewish slave sense of justice and fairness. The system netted itself a psychopath here that needs to be removed from society for all of our well-being to be preserved. There is no legal recourse to remove her on the grounds of being a psychopath, so the judge is doing the right thing and trying to fit her case with the letter of the law, even though it doesn't fit.

You Jew cucks make me sick.
>>
File: 1499114632362.png (24KB, 549x343px) Image search: [Google]
1499114632362.png
24KB, 549x343px
>>134604142
How is she a psychopath for telling him to kill himself? She told him not to at first, but he just kept persisting that it was the best thing for him, until she finally agreed with him.
>>
>>134600124

Because she's a fucked up little sociopath, or perhaps even a psychopath and there's no telling what the fuck kind of horrid shit she'll do to her own kids someday.
Women use words. They don't always fight. They don't always get physical. They used manipulation and words and they are very, VERY good at it. She used her manipulation and words to highly encourage a troubled boy to off himself who was likely too much of a pussy to do it on his own.
She's a little bitch. I don't care what they do to her. It's about time the little bitches got served.
>>
Obvious betamale that let a psychobitch control his life. Psychobitches of this caliber can swing the mood of betacucks on a whim. Charles Manson style murder imo
>>
File: 1500775176148.jpg (138KB, 712x923px) Image search: [Google]
1500775176148.jpg
138KB, 712x923px
>>134604142
>>
>>134604665

Yea! I mean she did the right thing at first, until she began to play along, and even going more extreme than him, when he tried to pussy out, she lividly encouraged him to do it. Then she went out and did a big show for all her friends and got all kinds of sympathy and shit.

It's because the idea grew in her wicked little mind. Sure she said the right things at first before she went all twisted. But aren't all women the same really?
>>
>>134604831
How did she manipulate him when he always wanted to kill himself and tried multiple times before. And had even once tried to get him not to. You don't manipulate someone into doing something they keep saying themselves they want to do.
>>
>>134605242

He tried to exit the vehicle and she talked him into going back in. She had become more concerned with his suicide than him by far at the end. Her text messages show this.
She was enjoying herself.
>>
>>134605197
It's because he kept saying for months it was the only way for him to be happy. She even said to her friend "I couldn't have him going on living how he was living anymore". If he didn't keep on saying he wanted to kill himself, she would never have told him to do it.
>>
>>134600124
I think the judge should sentence her to 10 years of fucking only betas
>>
>>134605346
If you keep on talking about how much you want/need to do something, to someone else for months, like him with his suicide, and then at the last minute, you start having wishy washy feelings and want to back out, the normal reaction from the friend is to say "you can do it, don't be scared this is what you wanted for all this time". If he really really no longer wanted to kill himself, instead of just having last second jitters, he wouldn't have killed himself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.