[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do spics come here from their communist shitholes and then:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Going Back.png (811KB, 1424x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Going Back.png
811KB, 1424x1032px
Why do spics come here from their communist shitholes and then:

A) Complain about culture, society, and other aspects

B) Think they deserve extra help because they spoke garbled shit for 15 years
>>
Bonus: Why are they so fucking loud all the time?
>>
>>134597345
>>134597637

The same could be said for Australians
>>
>>134597345
>Why do spics come here from their communist shitholes and then:
>A) Complain about culture, society, and other aspects
Feel entitled to by identity politics, trust me it seeps right through the mainstream media to almost everyone in some way.

>B) Think they deserve extra help because they spoke garbled shit for 15 years
As above and maybe they just like authoritarian governments in general.
>>
>>134598106

My first point could be said for every refugee/immigrant that pollutes the land. Aussies seem to be taking the piss like the Brits do.

Other than that, those buggers are nothing like Jose Rodriguez and his merry band of cheap labor.
>>
>>134597345
Jews
>>
File: europa spring.jpe.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
europa spring.jpe.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
They don't want to assimilate like migrants of the past. Rather than appreciate things like civic virtue, they would rather make this country just an extension of their country. I am still baffled how they feel so entitled though. If they came here legally maybe people would care.

Also captcha.
>>
>>134597345
because we're too nice
>>
>>134598901
>If they came here legally
Fuck that too. If you feel nostalgic, go back. If you complain about the people here compared to the people in Puerto Rico/Cuba/Mexico, go back. If you think you deserve special treatment because you willingly came here, go the fuck back.
>>
>>134597345
No one complains, they just come over and take up the jobs Americans don't want to do.

They don't have the mentality that the world owes them something, take a look at the hardest working countries by wage and hours worked.
>>
File: 1467167824424.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467167824424.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>134597345

because we send the Worst of our people
>>
>>134599450

I think you specifically have Mexicans in mind. I'm referring to spics in general.

Trust me, I've had experiences with Cubans and Puerto Ricans where they have done both A and B.
>>
>>134597345
your first statement answers your two questions
>>
>>134599698
I was referring to Mexicans when talking about the hardest workers, yes.

You need to stop being a dumbass when it comes to generalizing people. Those experiences you claim to have had are because of the individuals.

In your eyes, if a black man is annoying its because he's black, but if a white man is annoying its because he's simply annoying. Anyone can fit those descriptions you originally mentioned, so why make it over race or nationality?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.