[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Atheism couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1138.jpg (68KB, 750x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
68KB, 750x661px
>Atheism couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Christianity in a week
TOP KEK CHRISTIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Atheists are ITCHING for a war with Christianity. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty religion. There wouldn't be a square meter of any Christian church that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless churches. Then, our army boys (we'd send the obese fedora fags and other losers first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Christian pig shit they see. When Atheism's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
>>134597089
Bump
>>
>>134597089
>>124205675
>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).
>>
Yep. Godfags are true pussies at heart.
>>
>>134597089
FASTEST
SHRINKING
RELIGION
>>
>>134598589
Atheism isn't a religion stupid christcuck
>>
>>134598940
FASTEST
SHRINKING
BELIEF
SYSTEM
>>
>>134599078
We're growing every day faggot.
>>
>>134599551
CITATIONS
YOU
KEKOLD
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

LESS
CHILDREN
ON
AVERAGE
>>
>>134598940
yes it is.
the only truly defensible position is agnosticism.
Atheism and theism both rely on a FAITH-BASED belief system that doesn't have 100% evidence to back it up.
Agnosticism admits that it doesn't/can't ever have 100% evidence, so it simply stays neutral on the issue.
>>
>>134597089
I'm an atheist and fuck you.
>>
>>134599551
sure you are.

I can see how that would happen since you have no incentive to reproduce.
>>
File: enemy of the wrst.jpg (878KB, 1790x854px) Image search: [Google]
enemy of the wrst.jpg
878KB, 1790x854px
>>134597089
>Christians
>fighting back

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
>All these faggots don't recognize pasta
>>
>>134599775
>Agnosticism admits that it doesn't/can't ever have 100% evidence, so it simply stays neutral on the issue.

For the love of God, STOP PERPETUATING THIS FALSITY.

Agnosticism IS NOT a middle-man/mutually-exclusive; and it is NOT a stance of belief.

Epistemology and ontology ARE NOT THE SAME THINGS, you fucking idiot.

Nearly every [99.9%] is self-identifying Agnostics are Atheists too afraid to handle the baggage of Atheism; so, like the intellectual-cowards they are, hide behind Agnosticism to void any conflict.

Own your fucking Atheism -- or, most-likely, Agnostic Atheism, because THEY'RE NOT MUTUALLY-EXCLUSIVE.
>>
>>134598940
is 0 a number?
>>
>>134597089
Wow i havent seen this pasta in awhile thanks for taking me down memory lane
>>
>>134601386
>Nearly every [99.9%] is self-identifying Agnostics are Atheists too afraid to handle the baggage of Atheism
What "baggage?"
>>
Remember to Sage any and all Reddit-fag threads my friends. This board may be utterly cancerous now, but we can still TRY to preserve some base decency.
>>
>>134597089
I'm atheist, but I wouldn't want to harm Christians. They're the only decent human beings left. Most atheists are degenerate faggots with no values. And if Christians die out, Islam will surely dominate the planet.
>>
File: your_god.jpg (69KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
your_god.jpg
69KB, 500x397px
YOU WILL KNEEL BEFOR YOUR GOD! KAFFIR!
>>
File: spvubc.png (138KB, 881x703px) Image search: [Google]
spvubc.png
138KB, 881x703px
>>134601984
This. It's honestly amazing how so many Atheists will jump at the chance to shit on Christianity, but will completely ignore, or even DEFEND Islam and Judaism, despite those two being the root causes for much of the degeneracy plaguing our society.
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (56KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
56KB, 750x549px
>>134602520
Jews love Jesus stupid christcuck
>>
>>134599775
i'm not agnostic :)
way to assume you FUCKING IDIOT
Also, you're completely wrong.
Agnosticism is not atheism.
Atheism is not agnosticism.
Learn the definition of words you pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>134602625
lawl, meant for the guy who responded to me
>>
>>134597089
You lost.

Video related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
>>
>>134597089
*doesn't have children*
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.