[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the RED PILL yet? Over the past few weeks I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (668KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
668KB, 1200x825px
Have you taken the RED PILL yet?

Over the past few weeks I have been spending countless hours researching on how man has been deceived in time and how time has deceived the man, I will summarize my conclusions in the following paragraphs. As I study one fact for days to ensure its accuracy, and I meditate on my conclusions ferociously.

One of the earliest deceptions dates back to the time of Aristotle (384-322 BC).
Aristotle was well known for his philosophical nonsense, such nonsense can be backed by his book titled “History of Animals” He stated that human males have more teeth than females. It is common knowledge to most people that the teeth can vary according to life experience but in most cases they are the same.

Alas I spent many hours of my day contemplating the forces that induced my meditative state, before I entered my reverie I researched the work of Eratosthenes. According to many scholars Eratosthenes was knows for his measurements of the Earth. In my meditative state I came upon a problem that must be meditated on in order to proceed with further analysis. In short that problem has to do with his apparent disorderly ways, I am brought to the following example. One of the books that the pseudo-scholar published has gone missing, the title of that book was “On means” Apparently he conveniently misplaced that book, I am brought to question the legitimacy of the life he led.
>>
In the interest of serving my mind, I have decided to spend three hours, in a deep state of being. In honor or my meditation, I will be researching the cause of deception regarding the belief in a round earth, I will start by examining the historical implication that it has on several animal species including the animals of the Serengeti. I will keep further updates coming as my mind extracts the data.

This morning I decided that it would be appropriate to research the operation of the Sextant, for those of you who don’t know of this device, it is a device to measure a celestial object’s elivation above the horizon. (such as the sun) Invented in 1731, it to my mind is a device of deception. Its name reeks of satire and one of my associates stated that it was created as a joke by the organization. I will further my research into other objects of navigation and state them in time.

In my days away from exertion, ancient devices of navigation have fascinated me. I remember back to one of my extensive conversations with one of my intellectual contacts. We discussed with great vigor the operation and the source of the Astrolabe
>>
For those who are not familiar with this device, it is a metal disk that was held suspended by a little ring. On the disk was a scale and a ruler near by to measure the information. I was skeptical of this device upon hearing its vile name, in time I will show why it is a device of deception and dishonor.

This evening, I sit on my velvet chair, in front of the wood burning fire, tea in hand, reading works from great writers such as Burgess and Robert Graves who wrote “I, Claudius”, this book in particular is one of my favorites for it taught me about the world for that we live in, tonight, I will be reading one of the books that I have read countless times before, its name is not as important, as the impact it has on my meditations. I have spend many a night contemplating such that we as a people take for granted but are not questioning, some for instance such as 1 plus 1 has been argued on this forum and it has given me shall you say an edge over my minds ideas for positive enforcement of the natural know ideas. Some ideas I have not shared in the forum but are of equal importance are in wait, In time, I will ask some questions that are as important as the theory of a round Earth. For some reading this forum is an exercise in academia, for others an expression of laughter, and some a passion for knowledge, for whatever the reason, my hope is that we can share our ideas peacefully and respectably in support of one and another.

Where hast I find the answers I ask myself tonight? In the fridge void of emptiness away from my meditations I ponder the answers. I sit on the throne of velvet that besieges my calm. I wait in answer, in haste for the light that never appears. These are the anguishes of a man who has not meditated, I know most of you probably do not engage in this fruitful activity, but desire the answers that can only be obtained in scilence.
>>
Why does man not have the will of honor, this question, I have studied and looked to in my thought of mind, When man decides his will is iron, he goes about in a search of information, from departing on this forum to the scholarly activities, he does this with a goal in mind, to achieve an end, why man does not study for the needs of the mind and only the mind is beyond my understanding, I will look further to understand this.

From the Stars, to Nautical Charts to GPS, navigation has undergone a vast change. This change has been welcomed by most. The reason is not hard to understand. It is welcome because it is easy. A novice sailor no longer has to rely on using his mind and the stars, he only now has to press a button and punch in where he wants to go. Why this is occurring and what its purpose is I will uncover in my future meditations
Indeed it does, indeed. But does that not warrant a retort. People are usually satisfied with knowledge that lets them sleep at night, I am satisfied with nothing but the precision of truth and understanding of knowledge. All across this land we can acquire GPS systems for our personal use. These systems have become so common that you or I can walk into our nearest electronics store and obtain one for use in any number of applications. Using the “satellites” a sup posit multi billion dollar array, to determine our location on Earth. This poses two problems that have not been examined with such interest as is necessary. Why is this technology so widely available and why has no monetary fee been put on its use. Overall one can say that the existence of this technology is a way to non-verbally tell the people that the Earth is round, and that there is a very good reason to believe this. I will further study this nonsense and provide a conclusion in the upcoming months.
>>
Beauty, splendor, grandeur, greatness. No adjective can describe the beauty that is perfection. Such perfection can be attributed to the meditations in which we flat earth philosophers prescribe to. Such a vast network of lies lie in the presence of known knowledge. Thus we as dignitaries to the accuracy of truth and justice join our mighty intellect and meditate on what is known and what is not.

Navigation, steering of the mind in thought, these things are one in the same. I have often looked to the world as a beacon of guidance. Lately, I have been troubled by the pace of movement, by the joust of progress, advancement of science. Things such as transportation solutions have been late to never seen. As I count the stars in the darkness, the lights of the flame, I will never finish as man will never finish the hunt for answers to what troubles him the most. This is apparent to the world but not to the one. I will look for solutions in the upcoming studys.

What does it mean, where does it exist. How must I as a Man achieve fortitude with honor, how must it be done, over the past few weeks I have undertaken many journeys with ends not seen and some foreseen, The studies will now continue the path is set the heart is iron, it is time I research the fires of thought.
>>
As I look to the nature of a man, I look to affirm my position in my scholarly days.
Several people of numerous professions come to my thoughts,
From the Professor who studies the ways of the enlightened.
To the mediator, who acts on pure thought.
Both have equal status as one, but not as one in the world as the same.
To understand the position I have taken I must look beyond the will of a man
And to the world earlier than that of the comprehending mind, the world of the nature

Nature, the world beyond the vale of thought.
A place where man has no ideas of thought
But only ideas of the mind, where must a man go to understand
his vision of need, where can you find this idea, but not in temperament of the wild.
As I look to my meditations, and the study at hand, I am forced to look beyond nature to the mystery of the sky.

As I strain my mind to the sky, I must confirm with my mind that I remain on the ground.

What paradox is this

How can I be sure that the ground exists when I look upon the sky, I can not confirm that the ground exists when I can not see it.

It may be possible that the ground is only created upon my glance.

But how is this so.

How does the mind see this in its true light.

Further meditation is needed
>>
Science in the Bible - Chicken or Egg Dilemma Explained

Chicken or egg dilemma solved (Genesis 1:20-22). Which came first, the chicken or the egg? This question has plagued philosophers for centuries. The Bible states that God created birds with the ability to reproduce after their kind. Therefore the chicken was created first with the ability to make eggs! Yet, evolution has no solution for this dilemma. Genesis 1:20-22 - And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Which came First Protein or DNA?

Which came first, proteins or DNA (Revelation 4:11)? For evolutionists, the chicken or egg dilemma goes even deeper. Chickens consist of proteins. The code for each protein is contained in the DNA/RNA system. However, proteins are required in order to manufacture DNA. So which came first: proteins or DNA? The ONLY explanation is that they were created together. Revelation 4:11 - Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
>>
Science in the Bible - Environmental Devastation

Environmental devastation of the planet foreseen (Isaiah 29:6, Matthew 24:7 , Matthew 27:54, Matthew 28:2, Mark 13:8, Luke 21:11, Acts 16:26, Revelation 6:12, Revelation 8:5, Revelation 11:13, Revelation 11:18, Revelation 11:19, Revelation 16:18). Though evolution imagines that things should be getting better, the Bible foresaw what is really occurring today: pollution, destruction and corrupt dominion. Isaiah 29:6 - Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 27:54 - Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. Matthew 28:2 - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Acts 16:26 - And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. Revelation 6:12 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; Revelation 8:5 - And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
>>
Revelation 11:13 - And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. Revelation 11:18 - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. Revelation 16:18 - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
>>
File: 1495144091725.gif (795KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1495144091725.gif
795KB, 480x271px
Quite clearly /pol/ is filled with pseudo intellects who prefer the blue pill
>>
He could spend six hours in the hiding-place and another nine in his own bed. ... Oceania was at war with Eastasia: Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia. ... Each time that Winston broke off for one of his spells of sleep he ... They have been subdivided in many ways, they have borne countless

The behavior of acting out has resulted in many Borderline's being labeled as a .... mix with sleep deprivation, add some form of abuse, get the person to doubt ... If there is a borderline in your life, time will write a story that will have ..... but I have been researching on the internet about BPD for a few months

This cycle can repeat numerous times, spinning a merry-go-round of emotional ... Once fed over the course of days, weeks, or months, the person with ... yet am infuriated when I think about the deception.. my solace is that he will never ..... Now, there has been physical abuse in an attempt to get me to stop.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.