[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I am a white man but also a manlet, is it more important for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5028.jpg (67KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5028.jpg
67KB, 1280x600px
If I am a white man but also a manlet, is it more important for me to reproduce and spread my white genes or to not reproduce and not spread my manlet genes?
>>
white manlet > and tyrone
>>
>>134592522
don't reproduce now, wait for designer babies
>>
>>134592607
Fpbp
>>
>>134592522
this is why the white race is doomed

literal cucks
>>
>>134592522
I'd say that it is more important to kill as many Arabs as you can and then kill yourself.

Perhaps poison the water supply?
>>
Fuck non white women to infect them with your inferior genes.
>>
File: Tyrion Lannister.jpg (83KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrion Lannister.jpg
83KB, 500x751px
Literally no one cares about height. Maybe other manlets. And i'm not sure about women.
>>
nothing wrong with being a manlet. Short people survive better than tall people, under most circumstances. Short people are more energy efficient.
A sign of imminent extinction is gigantism.
>>
Have kids

Raise your sons to be smart and give them boxing lessons so they can defend themselves

Give your son a weekly allowance to exercise daily, train fighting, and making good grades, don't forget to instill morals

Should be fine
>>
>>134592522
Are you such a cuck that you can't even decide if you want to reproduce by yourself and have to ask some internet autist if you should do it or not?

You know what, be an hero. You don't deserve this world. Or you can live your own live, independent of others opinions. But knowing anon, you will live the rest of your miserable life in a dark and damp basement.
>>
>>134592522
Manlets produce the best daughters.

Fact.
>>
You should only sex non whites , this will increase the quality of her offspring greatly and might cancel out the manlet genes

Make sure those kids only reproduce with whites and bam there yo go, ypu did your part
>>
>>134593423
height is one of the most important thing for females tho
>>
>>134592838
This. Wait till you're a wealthy sixty year old, get yourself a government waiver to produce a designer baby using an artificial womb. You'll live long enough that if you have a few kids they will make it to 18 and you can die and they'll inherit your shit and be fine, although maybe a little ashamed of their conception, as it won't be the most common practice yet. They will have to overcome stigma, but at least they won't be manlets or mongrels
>>
>>134594445
>>134592838
>Putting your futures in the hands of technocrats
Goy of the year.
>>
>>134592522
We need every white man on the line to spread their seed. Do your duty for the war.
>>
>>134592522
At least you're not a kike so yes reproduce a lot pls
>>
>>134597678
>tfw no white gf to have tons of children with
>>
>>134592522
>niggers
>tallest race
>dumbest race

being a manlet is required to be white. if you are tall then you have infected blood.
>>
>>134592522

>kebabs being taller than white manlets

since when?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.