[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What does /pol/ think about "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
ITT: What does /pol/ think about "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"? (Beware bad grammar)

I finished watching a TV show and I wanted to start a new one. I remembered that in my childhood I saw chapters from this show and kept funny memories.
I was a little skeptical at first(because lots of years of /b/ and /pol/), but when I started watching, It felt... different. I have the impression that the series did not intend an aggressive "cuck the whities" approach, but defending values of its community, nothing interracial.
Any opinions? What do you guys think?

P.S: Im not a negro or a sandnigger.
>>
IN
>>
WEST PHILADELPHIA
>>
BORN AND RAISED
>>
ON A PLAYGROUND
>>
>>134583789
Based.
From an age when they were trying to show how a good black family should behave in order to educate the locals.

Now it would be called racist or something because it depicts black people living as wealthy whites.
>anon, black people don't have to behave like whites. They need to join gangs and stuff
>white way is not the black way. Fuck your morals
>>
File: d3a37e_236346.jpg (116KB, 967x572px) Image search: [Google]
d3a37e_236346.jpg
116KB, 967x572px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24WoTzf88rg
>>
File: son-2.gif (921KB, 245x179px) Image search: [Google]
son-2.gif
921KB, 245x179px
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL FATHER!
>>
This was a bad ass show. Depicted Will's father as a loser and deadbeat, showed Uncle Phil is a bad ass (despite tryin to drum up his poor upbringing for sympathy, something his mom on the show called him out for) and even had Carlton tie up with some black fraternity guys who kept shitting on his education and upbringing. I loved it. Now we get crap like modern family, the crappiness of which has been discussed ad infinitum on this afghani basket weaving image board.
>>
Anyone who says this show is okay or based you have definitely been JEWED into believing this shit, have you guys not seen the opening or closing credits? It looks like SCHINDLERS LIST whenever you watch the opening credits with all the jew names that pop up, not to mention that will smith was the first negro to be properly executed to the white man to show that "muh black superiority that we wuz mlk jr" and shows that it's okay to act like the degenerative "fresh prince" aka act like a nigger, never mind the fact that they never show them going to Christian Church, this show is straight ass and the beginning of black jew propoganda
>>
>>134583789
cory in the house is a better anime than fresh prince
>>
OMG JEWS MAKE TV SHOWS?

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!

OH THE HORROR!
>>
File: tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif (833KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif
833KB, 350x497px
>>134586277
It at least promoted family values more than modern nigger shit. Will Smith never even used bad language in his music.
>>
>>134583789
Now Will Smith is older than Uncle Phil was
>>
File: 1499418431526.jpg (30KB, 384x509px) Image search: [Google]
1499418431526.jpg
30KB, 384x509px
>>134585709
>>
>>134586277
>and the beginning of black jew propoganda
lol, no. That at least happened in the 70s starting with Archie Bunker (George Jefferson character with the spin offs from that) and possibly earlier. Also, Cosby Show existed before Fresh Prince.

No even sure if it's true jewish propaganda -as in Elder's of Zion type shit. It's more like jews just eventually fuck up everything they touch even though they think they are doing good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.