[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The left is the politics of the weak. The right is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: left vs right.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
left vs right.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
"The left is the politics of the weak. The right is the politics of the strong."

Discuss.
>>
File: 1496985773762.jpg (143KB, 811x1024px)
1496985773762.jpg
143KB, 811x1024px
>>134577812
Clinton has more in common with Cameron and Corbyn with Trump
>>
>>134578185
You couldn't be more wrong
>>
File: IMG_4659.jpg (117KB, 640x640px)
IMG_4659.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
Way to leave out "strong and stable" May
>>
>>134577812
So you are saying I am weak for voting for Hillary?

Got it. Good. Have fun when Trump pulls out of NATO.
>>
>>134578506
Corbyn and Trump are hated by the same people. Cameron and Clinton were supported by the same people.
>>
>>134578606
literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>134578738
>Cameron and Clinton were supported by the same people
Complete opposite of the truth

>>134578613
Yes basically, you're a weak person
>>
>>134577812
The right is the politics of the morally and intellectually weak, leftists are usually the most humanists and qualified to work in politics.
I'm speaking of the actual left represented by Corbyn and Sanders, not the pro-capitalist burguoise "left" that backed Hillary and the PC culture
>>
>>134581521

The left is the politics of people who can't do math. Really, it's more pathetic than that; the left is the politics of people who can't do arithmetic.
>>
>>134580483
No. Trump and Corbyn are overwhelmingly supported by working class white men. Cameron and Clinton are supported by (((moderate centrists))) aka globalists and non-whites
>>
>Left Right?
>Neither
>Green Lives Matter
>>
>>134582511

RIP Patrice.
>>
>>134577812
>be leftist
>have inferiority complex
>see other people have nice things they worked for, so you demand they give them away to the poor because you don't believe they've really worked for it (so they've stolen it or cheated)
>see other people have happy families (while you don't have one), so you advocate for women rights, promiscuity, sexual-based mental illnesses so that other people don't have them
>be afraid of possibility of being inherently worse, so you disregard all evidence and tell people everybody is equal, all races and sexes
I'm not sure about right, but left is nigger-tier thinking and should be purged.
>>
File: corbyn supporters.jpg (727KB, 1280x800px)
corbyn supporters.jpg
727KB, 1280x800px
>>134581740
>Corbyn
>supported by working class men

L M A O
M
A
O
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.