[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate skeptic here. It seems like everything hinges on those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1500545248738.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500545248738.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Pizzagate skeptic here.

It seems like everything hinges on those wikileaks email abouts those handkerchief emails.

Those seem bizarre/coded/out of place, but how do weird emails justify all the rest of the conspiracy, even up to Chester's suicide? and how was any of the terminology deciphered (i.e chestnut = male prostitute)?

Has there been any other alternative explanation provided for the emails?
>>
>>134576224
There is nothing suspicious if you disregard all of the child abuse artwork, pedophilia symbology recognized even by the FBI, and videos of tortured children. Is it too early to take a nap? I'm getting kind of sleepy.
>>
>>134576224
It was an operation, belief is for the plebs. Sorry you got caught up in it
>>
>>134576455
>child abuse artwork
read the entire first page of duckduckgo articles, most relate specifically to the pizza place. people posted a bunch of creepy pictures on facebook, specifically people who liked the page. still not enough

>pedophilia symbology recognized even by the FBI
conjecture, love hearts and triangles in logos is obviously going to be really common everywhere because they're simple

>videos of tortured children
links

>>134576770
i'm pissed because the whole thing seems manifactured but it's masquarading as god given fact. those specific emails however were weird as shit.
>>
bump fucks sake
>>
File: dennypodesta.png (738KB, 1751x857px) Image search: [Google]
dennypodesta.png
738KB, 1751x857px
>>134576224
No it doesn't that is not even important, try and explain this shit -
https://youtu.be/VW0kF8ZVkO8
>>
>>134577486
>his name
>alefantis sirname doesn't exist, it's actually alifantis
http://forebears.io/surnames/alefantis
>an anagram of his name is suss
fucking stupid i'll sit here for the other 4 though
>>
>>134576224
Look into the Narcan connection
>>
Perhaps the answer is in the hard drive that was at Comet Ping Pong. The one that was shot when an actor raided the place and put a bullet right through the hard drive. CCTV cameras were turned the other way.
Basically, if you are a skeptic about Pizzagate, you are a fucking deluded normie that should be gassed.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1044x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1044x1080px
>>134576224
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>134576224
I was a skeptic too OP. I thought it was just one of those batshit theories until I saw this. It's real, and it's terrifying that I can't live my life as I used to knowing it's real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cx7158WvXw
>>
When I went to Hofstra the mob sold heroin through phony pizzerias which acted as fronts. I went in one of them and ordered a pizzeria from six guys sitting around. They pulled a store bought frozen pizza from a freezer and tossed it in an oven and then charged me twenty bucks for it even though the sign said pizzas were 7.99
>>
File: 1495550274592.jpg (232KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495550274592.jpg
232KB, 1280x853px
I heard /HTG/ threads are pretty cool, they try to actually map out the networks themselves by looking at the routes, trafficking hubs, everything. They're definitely not fake news and are super informative into the reality of human trafficking and doesn't delve into honey pots that try to throw us off. In fact I even heard that the guy who makes those is looking for people who are good with photo shop and such to help them map out suspected and confirmed points in the trafficking networks. Infographs of previous thread points and images I heard were also being sought out too. I'm just saying the guy who makes those is probably just one super cool dude who wants to expose human trafficking and you could be super cool too by helping him out. There might even be a thread later about it.
>>
>>134576224
to know the term "pizzagate" and to claim skepticism are mutually exclusive and paradoxical in nature. you fool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.