[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little girl says she hates being white because she's always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Liberals_are_racist.png (579KB, 940x889px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals_are_racist.png
579KB, 940x889px
https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/888377861241004033
>>
File: 1491790655821.png (114KB, 555x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491790655821.png
114KB, 555x846px
>>
How long are you faggots going to keep spamming this one thread?
>>
>>134565753
how long are you shareblues going to be here?
>>
Good. She needs to be subdued by BBC, her soft lips need to wimper around the helm and slide down the shaft suckling on the salty brown balls of the superior BBC warming up the semen for vaginal intercourse and insemination
>>
>>134565753
As soon as you leftist liberal faggots stop sucking niggers dicks for identity politics points.
>>
>>134565560
Looks like a stoned old lady.
>>
>>134566015
You need help.
>>
Is there any way to post to that person a quick rundown on the whole cultural marxism deal, cuz right now, loads of people do not realize what is going on.

Also, a fish does not realize that it is submersed in water (pretty sure I fucked up that expression), as such we should be working on a way to inform these people that are essentially on the fringe, that hate the situation. Perhaps those will be more open to our understanding of the world
>>
>>134566261

And your supple boipucci pulses, excreting intestinal fluid, whimpering in agony longing for the long black hard cock to penetrate and stretch your boipucci and quench your throbbing prostates thirst for hot creamy thick BBC load of cum
>>
Little white girls always lie. These are the same group of pink bitches that saw witches everywhere.
>>
ethno masochism isn't rare on stupid white girls
>>
>>134566748
I hope you find the help you need. It is easy to lose the light in this dark world.
>>
>>134565560
Pretty sure there's a bit more to it than just that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.