[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Germans won the Battle of Dunkirk, so why make a movie about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1084.jpg (294KB, 1125x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1084.jpg
294KB, 1125x1252px
The Germans won the Battle of Dunkirk, so why make a movie about a defeat?

Even if you were to make a movie about a defeat, why not make it about the infinitely more interesting battle of Crete?
>>
>>134563628
They should have destroyed them right there, killed every single one of them. The Germans thought that the Brits could be reasoned with... how wrong they were!
>>
The Islamists won the Battle of London. When is that movie going to be made?
>>
>>134563628
well hopefully we get to see tons of frenchies getting mowed down, i mean uhhh evil nazi's, how dare they win
>>
>>134563765
Actually when I think about it. They should have captured them and put them in camps as a bargaining chip (release some of them once in a while).
>>
HITLER WAS A RACIST BLOODTHIRSTY MADMAN WHO TURNED 6 GORILLION JEWS INTO LAMPSHADES. But he let the British army escape from Dunkirk. Makes a lot of sense if you really think about it.
>>
>>134563628
because it makes for a suspenseful story that will sell good.
>>
>>134563628
what do you mean? if you kill you enemies you lose
>>
>>134563883
The frogs are complaining that they're not in the movie:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4720292/Sacre-bleu-French-Russians-angry-Dunkirk-film.html
>>
>>134563628
Sparta lost Thermopylae, why does any make a movie, write a book or remember it at all?

Dunkirk is a stupid idea of British strength, but it is not simply that they lost. Dunkirk was in no way a victory. The Brits didn't win the war, the USSR and USA did. Remembering Dunkirk should be a sad reminder of how inconsequential the Brits have become.
>>
>>134564278
True. Britain was the by far most beta of the major players in ww2. Relied on much stronger countries to win its war for it
>>
File: 1492637227361.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492637227361.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>134563628
>Why make a movie about defeat

Classic coming from the country which made movie after movie about the Vietnam war
>>
>>134564907
Yeah, but they weren't glorification of defeat.
>>
>>134564907
Ehem>>134565059
>>
>>134563628
Who the fuck cares? I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>134564907
most burger stuffers here won't admit we lost vietnam. they think it makes their dick bigger or something. it's unreal.
>>
>>134564907
>implying the US lost

We were winning so hard the cuck hippie useful idiots felt so sorry for the VC that they called it off.
>>
>>134563628
Leftists need defeat.
It's literally all they have.
They're failures, feel bad about being failures and want to punish everyone for leftist failures.
Without failure they have no drive.
I think they should all be contained in the shit holes they created and left to die.
If they move to your state and register as Democrats or Labor just execute them.
They're a disease that will only spread.
End it.
Before they end you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.