[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you against abortion? In most cases it's akin to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0998.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
Why are you against abortion?

In most cases it's akin to hiring an exterminator before your house is overrun with cockroaches.
>>
>>134561340
All life has value.
>>
>>134561340
I'm against all forms of murder. Even if people try and justify it.

>Inb4 your own shitty definition of murder to try and justify murderous ways
>>
im only against abortion or whites.

50 million nigger babies have been aborted since the 60's. at the rate they reproduce, we'd have an estimated additional 250 million niggers in the US right now. Imagine that for a second.
>>
>>134561340
I'm really not.
>>
>>134561418

How do you square that with poor immigrants reproducing at a 4-1 rate in your country, though. The only long term conclusion is a huge influx of poor, uneducated ghetto kids in a generation.

I'm not even racist; I just don't understand supporting institutions that proliferate poverty and ignorance, because that's what anon means when he says "nigger".
>>
If you don't want children don't have sex or at the very least wrap that fucker up or take a pill.
Women who have abortions only have themself to blame and death should be the punishment for it.
>>
>>134561340
Kill all the nonwhites, end immigration, and then ban abortion.
>>
>>134561340
but I'm not turkish and neither is my wife
>>
File: pro abortion poster.jpg (451KB, 800x1036px) Image search: [Google]
pro abortion poster.jpg
451KB, 800x1036px
>>134561782
>>
>>134562044

>If you don't want children don't have sex

So you should stay a virgin until you're ready to get married and then live a life of frustration when you realize that sex is really nice, but that you're not compatible with your spouse? And then you try to live the rest of your life sexually frustrated, and argue about inane shit in front of your child because you're sexually unfulfilled?
>>
>>134561418
>Wanting more shitskins in your coy try
Maximum cuck
>>
>>134562808

IMO that's just as bad as having a child when you don't have the money or life plans to give them a chance to be brought up properly and make something of themselves.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.