[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims vs Blacks. If you had the power to remove every Muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: nig.jpg (194KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
194KB, 640x960px
Muslims vs Blacks. If you had the power to remove every Muslim or every Black person from the world which would you choose and why? For arguments sake it wouldn't be violent. They would all just painlessly cease to exist.
>>
>>134560908
Mudslimes because niggers make cheap labor
>>
Remove Muslims.

It's easy to cultivate 5 acres of watermelon to appease the local niggers.
>>
>>134560908
Niggers are obnoxious, stupid creatures. Mudlims just ever so slightly more intelligent than niggers and look at the damage they cause. Remove Kebab. But gas the Jews
>>
Muslims, easily.
BLM is a muslim gang, so they're taken care of.
Black doesn't equal bad automatically, but muslim does.
>>
>>134560908
Muslims, the fact they're tactically organized hivemind referencing an ancient book of political/economical/violent invasion is far more dangerous than the random slapping around of low iq monkeys.
>>
>>134560908
Sand niggers can go. Blacks are easy after that.
>>
>>134560908
>Muslims vs Blacks. If you had the power to remove every Muslim or every Black person from the world which would you choose and why? For arguments sake it wouldn't be violent. They would all just painlessly cease to exist

Muslims.

Also depopulates vast swathes of Africa and pacifies essentially all of SEAsia save the regions China or/and commie rebels possibly funded by China have their dicks in.
>>
Is anyone's answer any different if it _was_ done violently?
>>
>>134560908
>religion vs race
>>
File: 1499753946642.webm (1MB, 450x417px) Image search: [Google]
1499753946642.webm
1MB, 450x417px
>>134560908
Niggers every time.
>>
>>134562521
I know it's dumb but people these days look at Muslims as a race
>>
>>134561070
lmao blacks are the worst workers
>>
>>134562840
only burgers
>>
>>134560908
Blacks. I could deal with muslims, blacks are just animals.
>>
>blacks: 1.3 bil
>muslims: 1.8 bil

mmmmm
>>
>>134562915
I'd say the Euro trash look at Muslims as a race way more than Americans do.
>>
>>134563061
must of muslims dont care about islam
>>
>>134563061
Not to mention that a lot of those Muslims are blacks.
>>
muslims are ok with me burning in hell, so muslim
>>
>>134560908
kill all muslims
lots of muslims are black anyway
we can contain the niggers, or lock them up
islam is pernicious because it was basis for faggot alinsky's rules (which he didn't invent btw)
it's the two-face lying
kill it all
>>
>>134562330
wait it's not violent?
please make it violent
kill all the muslims violently
>>
>>134562682
why is that sack of shit alive
what purpose does it have?
>>
>>134560908
Remove kebab.
Don't worry, it takes out MANY niggers and completely genocides the somali.
Fuck somalis.
>>
Removing Muslims will also remove a significant part of the African demographic. It's the economical choice.
>>
>>134560908
Remove kebab. The current biggest threat to peace and liberty in the world today.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.