[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you complain about things leaking out and then also claim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1443.png (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.png
160KB, 750x1334px
How can you complain about things leaking out and then also claim they're fake? Wouldn't a fake story, by definition, be considered NOT a leak? Because fake is obviously made-up, so then nothing would have leaked since it was made-up?
I don't see how it can be both a leak, and fake.
>>
There probably are actual leaks, and he knows this, but they're selective and so give a distorted view of the situation even before those slimy reporters get their yellow hands on it and twist it further.
>>
>>134555351
>probably
It can't be both a leak and fake though. And he's been complaining about both every time this happens. Even suggesting that there's been leaks suggests he has on occasion been lying when calling a leak fake news. Or calling a fake news story a leak. He's implying some amount of dishonesty by complaining about both. The same record repeats are starting to sound like bullshit
>>
>>134555223
How can you be a nigger and still refer to yourself as a person? Certainly, a nigger is not a person, and people aren't niggers. It has to be one or the other, not both.
>>
File: IMG_1444.jpg (126KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
126KB, 888x499px
>>134555756
>>
>>134555727
Did you not read my fucking post? The leaks are real but the stories regarding them are fake. Get the dick out of your mouth and stop being such a damned retard.
>>
>>134556005
How can the stories be fake if they are based on real leaks though? What parts of the story are you talking about?
>>
>>134556112
When they start talking about what the leaks imply, 99% of the time they're talking bullshit. If its leaked that there was a meeting between Sessions and the Russian ambassador, then the newspaper pick that up and run with it drawing all these conclusions about collusion, that's bullshit. The only thing known is that there was a meeting, and when you strip the context (he was a senator so it was part of his job, we don't know what was said in the meeting, etc.) and add in a bunch of speculation, you're in fantasy land. What you're reporting is fake, even though the leak was real.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, it's media manipulation and propaganda 101.
>>
>>134555223
Trump doesn't give a fuck about your contradictions. He is beyond silly autistic logic games like this.
>>
>>134556112
Citing real leaks, and framing the headline as hard evidence of a crime l, even though at the bottom your story just says it's hearsay so you don't get sued for libel

Seriously how dense are you?
>>
>>134556112
>>134555727
>>134555223
You're being intellectually dishonest about what it means to be a fake story
Editorialization, conjecture, weak/nonexistant sources and a clickbait title makes a shake-n-bake CNN article

Just because they pinned "a real tweet" to their blatant propaganda doesn't make it credible
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.