[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-w-we're your greatest allies, guys! FUCK THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1500105928569.jpg (49KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500105928569.jpg
49KB, 396x500px
W-w-we're your greatest allies, guys!
FUCK THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

You come off as a paedophile does to his victim

You're a world power who usurped our position in the 1900s with some frankly fucking shocking tactics that proved you were absolutely no friend of ours, including but not limited to;

>Forcing us to scrap a lot of our Navy after WWI to 'appease Germany' (turns out later you just wanted us weakened)

>Loans at massive interest during WWII because you knew we needed them, with the express goal of killing our empire

>Suez

>Fucking us over over the Falklands and TO THIS DAY still calling it "Las Malvinas"

>Pressured muh based Thatcher into letting you build air bases in our country to attack Libya

>YOU LITERALLY FUNDED THE FUCKING IRA AND BILL CLINTON GAVE THEM VALIDITY BY HOLDING TALKS AND MEETINGS WITH THEM

>And last but not least most recently your creepy "Special Relationship" meme where you just drag us into oil wars as your lapdog
>>
Calm down, man.
>>
File: 1484243785343s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484243785343s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>
das a good lil vassle sate yes it is :)
maybe next time the big strong vassle state won't lose a war :))
>>
File: V0SkMhCD_reasonably_small.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
V0SkMhCD_reasonably_small.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>>134543495
Just wait for 2022
>>
>>134543690
When we kill you again?
>>
>>134543185
What are you talking about? Nobody here calls the islands to the Malvinas. Also you just HAD to fuck with Germany twice, lucky we bailed you out at all.
>>
>>134543690
I know how to prove I'm not a lapdog!
>shoots self

Very smart.
>>
>>134543185
It sucks to suck dude.
>>
File: sadanglos.jpg (58KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
sadanglos.jpg
58KB, 320x320px
don't cry britain-kun! you are safe now
>>
>>134543185
Based States will cuck you to death Mohammed
>>
>>134543185
First time I'm seeing this in color. Nice.
>>
>>134543185
>You come off as a paedophile does to his victim
>Haut de la Garenne, Jersey

You bongs literally pioneered industrialized abuse of orphan children
neck yourself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.