[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they hate cars so much? They act like cars are the worst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: vox.jpg (31KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
vox.jpg
31KB, 900x900px
Why do they hate cars so much? They act like cars are the worst thing ever.

This whole channel just wants America to be like Europe desu.
>>
>>134542179
Until you live in a country where crossing a suburban road isn't a herculean task you wouldn't understand
>>
>>134542432
It's pretty easy in a big city. You just look both ways and cross.

In the country, that's just stupid. Everything is too far from each other to make walking possible outside of urban areas.
>>
>>134542515
You are just incapable of understanding. Your mentality as an American is that to go from A to B I will get in a car. Where ever the Yankee goes he must drive.
>>
>>134542731
I live in a rural town where my work is 30 minutes away from me on a small route road. Aint no buses going to travel 200+ miles across the county just to drop a bunch 5 people off at this one establishment.
>>
>>134542179
>This whole channel just wants America to be like Europe desu.

Never gonna happen, you lads have too much land and cities built in random locations.

Mind.

Your public transport STILL sucks more than it needs to be but really being anti-car in the US always seemed like a laughable position.

>Why
Journalists work from home or live in weird hives.
>>
File: roger-us-europe.gif (91KB, 550x439px) Image search: [Google]
roger-us-europe.gif
91KB, 550x439px
>>134542731
You don't understand how tiny and compact your country is compared to the US.
>>
>>134542432
>>134542731
Ignore eurocucks who can't afford cars

>>134543527
Public transport is good enough inside cities for the most part. Unlike in euroland we can afford multiple cars so it's really not a pain to drive. Our gas is also much cheaper.

Why be stuffed into a box commissioned by some bureaucrat when you can do it better yourself?
>>
anyone who honestly thinks traveling in America can be anything like any country in Europe is a fucking retard.
>>
>>134543984
I wouldn't know. It wasn't meant as an attack hence you don't need to defend yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_ndyf24QKPr1trp5cmo1_500.png (267KB, 417x418px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndyf24QKPr1trp5cmo1_500.png
267KB, 417x418px
xd i feel u fuck vox
everything on that channel has to hating daddy trump
>>
File: stirner meme.png (57KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
stirner meme.png
57KB, 500x689px
>>134542731
Exactly. Freedom, motherfucker. Cars are some of the most individualistic, selfish technology out there. That's why I love 'em.
>>
>>134542179
Because public transportation is a form of gibs, including all of the union shit and pensions that keep public transportation networks forever in the red.
>>
>>134542179
Tbh in some terms like their environmental impact, net societal cost/impact, etc. they do suck compared to public transit, it's just that public transit will never work universally outside of certain areas/cities in the US due to a lot of factors regarding how the country is geographically. Also a lot of people just don't like it because you have to be around people, and people in the US don't even like each other due to shit like diversity.
>>
>>134544298
Easy there hans, I'm just explaining.
>>
>>134544550
>These categories
wat
>>
>>134544688
In some cities, they can stand to improve but I don't think it's because of a lack of effort on their part. In the places where public transport can work, it usually does and they're making efforts to improve it.

New Orleans, they have this problem where the city wants to keep the streetcars open for historic and tourist reasons, but they just really suck at public transport. Hell, half the time they're down anyways and you just ride the bus to your final destination (which is air conditioned, clean, and just generally better).
>>
>>134542179

>hundreds of articles about how cars and highways are racist
>>
Population density cannot be as high in the US because of dindus. They tried this with the projects(high rise apartments). It went very wrong.
commie blocks can never function with dindus.
>>
>>134545054
I see a lot of this. It's really strange.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.