[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German media is the Lügenpresse, lied about the invasion —

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lugenpresse.png (71KB, 844x464px) Image search: [Google]
lugenpresse.png
71KB, 844x464px
>Major German print publications have played to the tune of the German government in presenting the migrant crisis to the public, ignoring critical issues in their coverage of the biggest refugee flow into Europe since WWII, a new German study revealed.

>Despite massive rallies against Berlin’s policies, the newspapers have overwhelmingly supported “the political elite” by spreading the concept of a ‘welcome culture’ (Willkommenskultur) in Germany, the research states.

>“Large parts of journalists have misunderstood their professional role and neglected the enlightenment function of the media,” the head of the study, Professor Michael Haller, is quoted as saying by Die Zeit.

>Haller said that a lot of the reports have ignored German popular opinion, and have failed to take into account the views of the expert community or the asylum-seekers themselves. The articles were often infused with the opinions of the journalist.

>Overall, the study found the articles to be too sentimental and with very “few critical inquiries to the authorities.”

>The paper noted that some media outlets had treated those opposed to the government’s ‘open door policy’ as racist.

>Furthermore, the authors of the study believe that some of the reporting had “massively contributed” to the division within German public opinion and the loss of confidence in the quality of journalism.

http://archive.is/ipmtB
>>
>>134541608
We knew this but it's nice to have it backed up.
>>
>>134541608
and here the links and official reports confirming you claims?

All I see is a desperate attempt to pull idiots to you propaganda sites to weaken Germany in general.
>>
>>134542208

Fuck off Verhofstadt and stop destroying Europe
>>
>>134542208

here's a link of a major german news outlet reporting this as well:

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article166815163/Studie-bemaengelt-unkritische-Berichterstattung-in-Fluechtlingskrise.html

Study was done by the Hamburg Media School and the University of Leipzig. It will be open to the public on Monday published by the "Otto Brenner Stiftung".
>>
>>134542791

Are they talking about it on German talk shows?
>>
>>134542919

i rarely watch TV but afaik not yet. Maybe it will once this story gains traction.

Funny thing is that the extreme bias of our media was obvious for every critical thinking person even back then in 2015. It's always nice to have your subjective impressions backed up by actual studies though.
>>
>>134542919
>>Are they talking about it on German talk shows?
My arabic isn't good enough yet. So I wouldn't know if they do.
>>
>>134541608

Why do they keep saying;

>biggest refugee flow INTO Europe since WW2

What migrants were flowing INTO Europe during World War 2?
>>
>>134541608
How did this study not end up in the memory hole? Are Germans starting to uncuck?
>>
>>134544246

>Why do they keep saying;

The same reason they depict Nogs in supposedly historical movies/series: Normalisation therapy.

"See goy, there have always been multicultural societies in Europe and migration to this place is nothing out of the ordinary."
>>
>>134544463

No, this will change nothing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.