[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is every coward little bitch allowed to be a police offi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

why is every coward little bitch allowed to be a police office now??

are they numbers and the bar really that low to become one??

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/australian-shot-dead-minneapolis-officer-called-911-twice-n784576

> Harrity's attorney, Fred Bruno, suggested in an interview with the Star Tribune newspaper that the officers could have feared being attacked.
>"It's certainly reasonable to assume that any police officer would be concerned about a possible ambush under these circumstances,"

It was not even a black person or latino.
>>
>>134540633
>It was not even a black person or latino
The cop was somalian. I agree that third worlders make bad cops
>>
>killing niggers and aussies
I don't see the problem
>>
Because people kept shitting on police officers, and over the last 30 years its led to a cycle where no one qualified to be a policeman wants to, and they have to keep lowering their standards.

Making it cool to insult the police became a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>134540805
police has always being dicks, it just became "a problem" in last decade due to the advanced on streaming// videos and anything going viral
>>
b-but what about ROBERT?
>>
>>134540915
Anyone in a position of authority has a chance to act like an asshole. It just became a problem when they became surrounded by hostile niggers and were constantly berated by the media for defending themselves.

Getting mad every time there's an uneven power distribution in an interaction is childish.
>>
>>134541503
>for defending themselves.
this will be a perfect reason were not most of the highlighted cases of the media prove they were just happy trigger cowards
>h-He was breathing. that was a clear sing he wanted to kill me and rape my partner so I had to shot him point black 11 times. I feared for my life ;___________;
>>
>>134540633
Never had a problem with police. That said, I'm respectful and don't commit crimes. Only niggers have problems with police.
>>
>>134541773
t. nigger
>>
File: idiocracy2.jpg (179KB, 706x738px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy2.jpg
179KB, 706x738px
>>134540633
You could answer yes to several of those and still not qualify.
The last bit of number 5 is apparently a must.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.