[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some left wing faggot I know thinks my opinions on immigrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: received_1737161639909798.jpg (36KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
received_1737161639909798.jpg
36KB, 650x400px
Some left wing faggot I know thinks my opinions on immigrants "bigoted". How can I prove him wrong?
>>
>>134532806
Hasn't he realised that with immigrants your culture dies and gets replaced? Your identity is lost. I can't loose australia, if we do, who'll post all the blacked shitposts?
>>
>>134532806

>How can I prove him wrong?

Call him a nigger
>>
>>134532968
We always have leafs.
>>
>>134532806
You can't, but you can convince him that he should subscribe to your opinion instead.
>>
File: 1499682666048.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499682666048.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>134533040
What about the good ol' leaf vs aussie rivalry?

Also OP, if you're talking about sandniggers well pic related. You don't want your neighborhood to be replaced with roaches that live off the state, right?
>>
File: honoary_aryan.jpg (272KB, 1519x1293px) Image search: [Google]
honoary_aryan.jpg
272KB, 1519x1293px
>>134532806
Don't prove him wrong.
Step over his opinions.
>>
>>134532806

calling your argument "bigoted" is the last ditch effort to validate their viewpoint before openly admitting that they don't have a good argument to support their stance. wear "bigoted" + other buzzwords as badges of honor, so long as you're able to morally justify your arguments without reverting to leftist debate tactics.
>>
>>134533130
>b-but same equality!
to do this you'll have a 50% of your population that doesnt have the same ideas as you, and they'll start thinking they own the place (which is the worst scenario).

Also can I get your view on immigrants?

>sharia law is good! I promise!
No it isn't, have fun as the muslim church gets corrupt and goes against anybody that doesnt mindlessly follow their child raping religion.
>>
>>134533608
I think illegal immigrants should be sent back and muslim immigrants should not be allowed legal or not.
>>
>>134532806
not an argument
>>
>>134532806
If you can't explain your opinions it's best to not have them at all.
>>
>>134532806
>How can I prove him wrong.
Give him time and stop giving a fuck about his life, given he doesnt seem to care about it himself.
Besides, why bother? You cannot teach a blind man to see and to those that do not wish to listen, playing music is pointless.
>>
>>134532806
Just point him to literally anywhere where mass immigration has occurred. It'd be ok if it was just a few families per town/city, but that's not how it works. They'll import the lot of them into one town/city because authorities want these foreigners to feel at home, completely missing the fact that their home was a barbaric, uncivilised shit pit. Then you get white flight, turning once great cities like London into a rainy middle eastern hell hole, full of crime and void of native values.
>import the third world, get the third world.
>>
>>134532806
tell him to visit Dearborn Michigan and walk around with a "Jesus Saves" t-shirt and hand out pocket sized new testaments
>>
>>134535138
This
>>134532806
Ask what he thinks of freedom of religion then ask what he thinks would happen to a Christian walking around somewhere like Luton/London/Bradford/Birmingham etc etc et-fucking-c.
>>
>>134533483
This is an excellent approach.
As soon as the name calling begins, point it out and call it out clearly and declare victory.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.