[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New York Times alerted ISIS of imminent American operation and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1500720445788.jpg (45KB, 561x324px) Image search: [Google]
1500720445788.jpg
45KB, 561x324px
New York Times alerted ISIS of imminent American operation and allowed ISIS leader to escape. Trump is furious. Jews will be hanged for treason.

>NYT is owned by Mexican billionaire
They will die
>>
>>134532119
>They will die

Nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing.
>>
File: Vanderbilt.Delta2.jpg (50KB, 356x454px) Image search: [Google]
Vanderbilt.Delta2.jpg
50KB, 356x454px
>>134533402
depends on what they actually did. if he was a true major head to national security a head will roll. anyone got the story
>>
>>134532119
What the fuck I haven't heard of this.
>>
>>134532119
story?
>>
>>134533701
fuck what was that. i meant threat
>>
File: 1461329776624.jpg (95KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1461329776624.jpg
95KB, 1010x1036px
>>134532119
need context. what the fuck is going on burgerland.
>>
>>134533812
This is old news. It was mentioned on Fox, so Trump tweets about it. I don't remember what the original details were.

OMFG he just tweeted

>While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS

he is so fucking fuuuuuuuuckkkkked
>>
Shitstorm imminent. The media isn't even reporting this yet

>captcha: select all tiles with helicopter
>>
>>134532119

Trump should use this as a pretext to send the military to shut down the NYT.

He should have done this six months ago.

And if he doesn't do it I will have lost even more respect for him.
>>
NYT is a propagandist rag owned by a foreigner
How is that not espionage?

Seize their assets immediately
>>
>>134532119
The same people who advocated for communism and tried to memory hole the gulags alerts the disruptive agents of globalism that they're on the chopping block!? You don't say!
>>
>>134532119
Why doesn't (can't?) he send police force or federal organizations to stop this ? This is even worse than lying. It could have led to the death of US soldiers.
>>
>>134533942

Obongo isn't President anymore. RIP your, barry's and shitlery's anuses when you're all sentenced to prison and death.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
giv story
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.